Mika on CW Atlanta Tomorrow

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would I want to hurt you? :wink2:

homewrecker.

You're just jealous that you can't see yourself in PART 2 LOVE TODAY IN ATLANTA!!!!!!!!! HAHA I'M ON THE DVD! I'M ON THE DVD!

(well, according to my friend who already watched it, I'm going to check it out right now!)

Okay, I lied about that being the last video tonight:

PART 9 - LOVE TODAY PART ONE

http://www.mediafire.com/?5y0qytfms1d

Hannah your amazing!! I would have done it but i haven't been to this thread in a bit and i really had other things to do. I just found out about all you've been through. You such a a Mika trooper. :roftl:

Hannah your amazing!! I would have done it but i haven't been to this thread in a bit and i really had other things to do. I just found out about all you've been through. You such a a Mika trooper. :roftl:

Other things to do like becoming best friends with Mika? :roftl::D

I'm soooo jealous of you it's not even funny. :D

Lollipop will be up tomorrow, everyone---I have to go to sleep and the stupid computer froze a few minutes ago when the file was at 87% and I lost the upload. :thumbdown:

Other things to do like becoming best friends with Mika? :roftl::D

I'm soooo jealous of you it's not even funny. :D

Lollipop will be up tomorrow, everyone---I have to go to sleep and the stupid computer froze a few minutes ago when the file was at 87% and I lost the upload. :thumbdown:

Hannah, your hilarious. I wish that was the case but it had more to do with school. :bleh::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Question...if part one of love today was part 9 and part 2 of love today is part 11 whats part 10?

Did you just miscount or am I having a blonde moment. (no offense to all you beautiful blondes out there)

Question...if part one of love today was part 9 and part 2 of love today is part 11 whats part 10?

Did you just miscount or am I having a blonde moment. (no offense to all you beautiful blondes out there)

Oh, it was a mistake. :) I fixed it.

Lollipop/Teddy Bear Picnic will be up tonight---I have college stuff to do, but will be able to upload it later today. :)