Mika on CW Atlanta Tomorrow

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My mom just called me and told me that Mika is going to be on CW(channel) Atlanta tomorrow(Saturday) at 9pm. Honestly i have no iead what that is but my mom does and when i get more information i'll let you know. nI just wanted to keep everyone updated.

Has anyone else heard of CW Atlanta?

Never heard of it... But I do live in the UK :blush-anim-cl::naughty:

Keep us updated!! :biggrin2:

x

My mom just called me and told me that Mika is going to be on CW(channel) Atlanta tomorrow(Saturday) at 9pm. Honestly i have no iead what that is but my mom does and when i get more information i'll let you know. nI just wanted to keep everyone updated.

Has anyone else heard of CW Atlanta?

:shocked:

yes, keep us posted, pls..

thx for the news.

CW Atlanta is a television station in Atlanta that is airing the Atlanta gig that I was at! Woo! I should be getting my DVD soon, because I harassed CW Atlanta until they said that they would send me a copy of the DVD since I was there and am not from Atlanta, therefore I do not pick up the station. :roftl:

I'll rip it and upload it for you guys when I get it!

CW Atlanta is a television station in Atlanta that is airing the Atlanta gig that I was at! Woo! I should be getting my DVD soon, because I harassed CW Atlanta until they said that they would send me a copy of the DVD since I was there and am not from Atlanta, therefore I do not pick up the station. :roftl:

Hannah! What magic words did you use to make them send it? I sent CW Atlanta a couple emails about it but I never got a response. :roftl:

I acted like a sad little puppy. :roftl:

I first emailed them about when it would be airing, and they said that they didn't know as of yet. Then I emailed them again and told them about how I was desperate to see it again as it was a magical moment in my life and I want to preserve the memories (I'm not joking :roftl:) and a woman emailed me back saying that once it was ready to air on television, she would email me back, get my address and send me a copy. I think she felt sorry for me. :roftl:

I acted like a sad little puppy. :roftl:

I first emailed them about when it would be airing, and they said that they didn't know as of yet. Then I emailed them again and told them about how I was desperate to see it again as it was a magical moment in my life and I want to preserve the memories (I'm not joking :roftl:) and a woman emailed me back saying that once it was ready to air on television, she would email me back, get my address and send me a copy. I think she felt sorry for me. :roftl:

I hope that she emails me today asking for my address, and if she doesn't, then I will email her on Monday and ask her if they have a copy ready to go. :roftl:

What gig were you at? I'm confused?

I have CW but I'm in CT, not GA. I looked at tomorrow's listings and didn't see anything that Mika would be on, out of all the programs. I'm going to be away on a college tour all day and I want to record it... Anyone have more specific info?

Thanks for letting us know, I'll keep looking into this.

Hannah i love you.

omg!you are the best!

I'm excited to see it...

I can't wait to look for that moment (I think it was after Happy Ending) when I blew Mika a kiss and he saw me, looked dead at me and smiled for about 5 seconds while keeping eye-contact with me. I almost died. :wub2: I hope they didn't cut it out while editing because I'd like to relive the experience. :roftl:

And I think that they had interviews before the concert, if I'm not mistaken. I heard some people talking and saying that they were doing interviews at the moment. :D

But, unless someone records it from TV and can upload it sooner, whenever I get my copy I will rip it and upload it for you guys. :) It will probably be 2 weeks or so, because the lady said that they still have to dub it and then they will send me one.

I'm excited to see it...

I can't wait to look for that moment (I think it was after Happy Ending) when I blew Mika a kiss and he saw me, looked dead at me and smiled for about 5 seconds while keeping eye-contact with me. I almost died. :wub2: I hope they didn't cut it out while editing because I'd like to relive the experience. :roftl:

And I think that they had interviews before the concert, if I'm not mistaken. I heard some people talking and saying that they were doing interviews at the moment. :D

OMGGGGGGGGGG.

WHY DIDNT HE BLOW A KISS BACK?!

OMGGGGGGGGGG.

WHY DIDNT HE BLOW A KISS BACK?!

Because it would've killed me. :roftl:

You know that picture where he has the thumbs up and it has been called the "Borat Picture?" That's exactly what his face looked like. And there was that eye-contact...I felt it. :roftl:

No, but seriously...if he did, I would've died. :bleh:

Because it would've killed me. :roftl:

You know that picture where he has the thumbs up and it has been called the "Borat Picture?" That's exactly what his face looked like. And there was that eye-contact...I felt it. :roftl:

No, but seriously...if he did, I would've died. :bleh:

Can i see the picture?? I dont know where it is lol.

HAHA, I can't find the original, but this is the Borat version. :roftl:

Just subtract the mustache. :lmfao: He had that little look on his face. :wub2:

2ns8l5h.jpg

WTFFFF. lol that's HILARIOUS.

haha.

ok i seee.

LUCKY!

i hope he likes the poster me and my friend are making him!

He will, I just know it! At the Atlanta gig, a group of girls made a "Hey, what's the big idea?!" poster, and before Lollipop, he reached over the crowd and motioned for them to hand it over. They gave it to him, he took it back stage and instead of Cherisse saying it before the song, she held it up. :)