Mika Appreciation Dvd

Cynthia Mulat

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, to everyone!!! Which gigs are you guys going to? Naomi and i are wanting to go to the UK in November for the 22-24th.

Cynthia, if we don't get enough people, can we maybe extend the time a little?

I'm planning on singing/dancing to a song, and then saying a little bit about how much I appreciate him.

Yes, to everyone!!! Which gigs are you guys going to? Naomi and i are wanting to go to the UK in November for the 22-24th.

Im going to the 22nd in birmingham and the 24th in doncaster :thumb_yello: i cant wait :biggrin2: also going to the london ones on the 2nd and 3rd of december , will look forward to meeting you cynthia if you go ... i read your stories they were great x

So, Cynthia, what date are we looking at that you need the videos in?

I'm definitely planning on doing it, but due to college, etc, I have limited time...

Haha, hannah all the in formation is in the first post i wrote about this. :naughty: But everything is supposed to be in by the end of November. :thumb_yello:

me too XDDD ! but not going to manchester ! :biggrin2:

Are you staying over at Doncaster? I think i remember you saying you were in the Gig thread but I can't be bothered looking at this moment in time because I'm tired! :sleep_1:

You're going to be at Birmingham on the 22nd too! Oh Man I'll have to say hi. You dressing up?

Haha, hannah all the in formation is in the first post i wrote about this. :naughty: But everything is supposed to be in by the end of November. :thumb_yello:

:roftl: Thanks, dear. I always found it strange how so many people would post on the Mika Christmas Project thread asking all kinds of questions that were answered in the first post, now I go and do it. :roftl:

ahhh.

I dont know if ill be able to do this..

=/

but ill try... cause i have a lot of time but it all depends on the amount of homework i have and stuff :no:

this week im totally busy so i cant, and then the week after i start school.

AHH

dont mind me im thinking while im typing lol... typing out my thoughts?? yeah.

lol! maybe i should take that out? lol! I think i can get you video off youtube buti thin its easier if you send it to me in an e-mail.

I am technically challenged. However, I will give it a try. When does it have to be in?