Mika Appreciation Dvd

Cynthia Mulat

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awww your message was beautiful! but damn you ruined what i had in mind...i was hoping i could give Mika a strip tease.

haha jokes, obv!

you can use my competition video entry if you like! i'll have to rummage for the CD somewhere unless you can somehow get it off youtube?! O.o?!

i will make a video aswell though as soon as i can...im a bit of a busy bunny at the moment. but i'll try and get it done! x

This is a wonderful idea! :) I will record a message for him whenever I am not currently in my pajamas with my hair sticking up. :roftl: Is there any time limit on the message (obviously it shouldn't be TOO long, but I...er...tend to ramble once I get started.) :D

awww your message was beautiful! but damn you ruined what i had in mind...i was hoping i could give Mika a strip tease.

haha jokes, obv!

you can use my competition video entry if you like! i'll have to rummage for the CD somewhere unless you can somehow get it off youtube?! O.o?!

i will make a video aswell though as soon as i can...im a bit of a busy bunny at the moment. but i'll try and get it done! x

lol! maybe i should take that out? lol! I think i can get you video off youtube buti thin its easier if you send it to me in an e-mail.

She better. Or else I'll form an angry mob and we'll chase her making faces like the ones in my siggy.

Oh man, I wouldn't want THAT running after me.

Actually, yes, I would.

BUT THAT'S BESIDE THE POINT!

oo great idea, I wanted to be in the last one too but sadly it died.

So erm, I can mail you a few things I have on video and you can just edit out the bits you want as some of it goes on for ages lol.

Let me know how and where etc, when you giving it to him? It was good to see you at SH btw, I recognised you from you pix,:biggrin2: I was the sparkly nun btw.