Mika Appreciation Dvd

Cynthia Mulat

And, how long does your message need to be? :Ö

I was just wondering about that! Does everyone have, like, 2 minutes or something? I can imagine it can't be too long since you have to put all of it on a dvd...

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oo great idea, I wanted to be in the last one too but sadly it died.

So erm, I can mail you a few things I have on video and you can just edit out the bits you want as some of it goes on for ages lol.

Let me know how and where etc, when you giving it to him? It was good to see you at SH btw, I recognised you from you pix,:biggrin2: I was the sparkly nun btw.

Do you mean me? I wasn't at SH. I wanted to go but something came up last minute.

Hi! It sounds like a great idea but our videocamera is from the stoneages. You know those big ones with big tape thingies :roftl: and I've lost my webcam (not lost, but I don't know where it is) so I don't know how to pull this together. :shocked:

I do have a digital camera that can record videos but they aren't in such great quality and without sound. But cuz I've got until the end of november maybe I'll get a digital videocamera in birthday (I WANT) - My birthday is in the end of october so I'll have time.

But count me in. I'll sort something out.

COUNT ME IN, PLEASE! Mika will have the fright of his life when he sees my little and disheveled self on video, but never mind: those are the drawbacks of celebrity. Good news is the video must be just 2.5; that means he won't have to endure so much torture. :biggrin2:

But I have a question: what are we supposed to say? Because I assume the video is going to have a main subject. Any suggestions for us, lost fans?

i was just wondering if there was a certain mika song we were supposed to sing if were were going to sing one because it would be cool if you could put clips of everyone singing a mika song together.. just a suggestion :cheerful_h4h: i probably won't be singing myself.. i'm the worst singer EVER (i get it from my dad)

i probably won't be singing myself.. i'm the worst singer EVER (i get it from my dad)

HAHA! The same here! My dad sings beautifully, though. I suppose my problem accounts to a flawed gene. :biggrin2: No way I sing something to Mika. I tried it on the happy birthday message project and I'm afraid he's going to throw things at his CD player to make it stop. :boxed::biggrin2: No, definitely I'm not singing again.

i was just wondering if there was a certain mika song we were supposed to sing if were were going to sing one because it would be cool if you could put clips of everyone singing a mika song together.. just a suggestion :cheerful_h4h: i probably won't be singing myself.. i'm the worst singer EVER (i get it from my dad)

We could do that. I like that idea. Its will only be a small part of the dvd, but its great. Or i'll probably just use it throughout the whole thing.

HAHA! The same here! My dad sings beautifully, though. I suppose my problem accounts to a flawed gene. :biggrin2: No way I sing something to Mika. I tried it on the happy birthday message project and I'm afraid he's going to throw things at his CD player to make it stop. :boxed::biggrin2: No, definitely I'm not singing again.

No way! :thumb_yello: He'll hit the rewind button :wink2: