What does MIKA mean to you?

HollyD

In my life MIKA is more than just a great inspiration.

Mika's music has completely touched my soul like no other, and brought so much happiness and hope back into my life again. I can be having the WORST day of my entire LIFE..... and then go and pop in Life in Cartoon Moiton, and almost instantaneously I am transformed into blissful happiness. Mika makes me extremely happy. How could anyone listen to Love Today or Lollipop and not smile?

And the good part is Life in Cartoon Motion has it ALL! *thanks for the variety MIKA* - seriously there are songs that can bring you out of the dumps and then there are songs that can make you cry when you need to get it all out. I LOVE THAT!

There was a tradgety in my family a month ago- and I listened to 'Any other world' for hours and just cried, beleive it or not but- I feltSO MUCH better just taking the time to let it all out.

MIKA is a treasure.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I couldn't agree more.

To me, it's just impossible to describe Mika. :)

Yeah! I could NEVER describe MIKA.....

either you get it or you don't. Either you LOVE him

or you hate him, there really is no inbetween with him

just the EXTREME:wub2:

when im rlly depressed mika is like my psychiatrist,

when im sad mika makes me happy,

when im tired mika wakes me up,

when i feel like noone like the way i dress i know mika will,

when i feel like i have no real friends i know mika will always be my friend.

(i know puke,barf,huh?well its the truth!)

in other words mika is my obsession and light!

ur f***ing awesome mika!

when im rlly depressed mika is like my psychiatrist,

when im sad mika makes me happy,

when im tired mika wakes me up,

when i feel like noone like the way i dress i know mika will,

when i feel like i have no real friends i know mika will always be my friend.

(i know puke,barf,huh?well its the truth!)

in other words mika is my obsession and light!

ur f***ing awesome mika!

I think ALL true Mika fans make everyone else want to puke, bark, etc.

cause he is all of that to all of us and makes up so HAPPY.... you should see me driving to work BLASTING his music and *terribly* singing... LOVE LOVE ME.. people are looking at me like I have gone slightly mad! I DON'T DON'T CARE!

before mika, i was really into old movies, and old music. and mika brought me to the 21st century. he's made my life more colorful and happy.

YES Mika makes up blissfully happy! I am still so jealous that you got to see him at Studio A..... and I still have not seen him LIVE!!!!! *cries* :bleh:

So true. :wub2: I don't think he'll ever realize it -- how much his music makes a difference to us.

I know! Sometimes I WISH that could just try and express to him JUST what he means and has done for my life....but then again... I know that is I ever got to meet him- I would be totally speechless. I might even forget my name! LOL :wub2:

I cannot explain what Mika and his music means to me.

If i'm feeling depressed "Grace Kelly" and "Love Today" can instantly change my mood.

"Any Other World" makes me cry at times (but not in a negative way if that makes any sense)

"Happy Ending" is my favorite track on LICM. It gave me goosebumps the first few times i listened to it and still does at times.

I know this is a little corny but listening to Mika's songs makes me want to face the day ahead,no matter what it might bring.

Most of all, is practically the only constant in my crazy life at the moment.

So Mika if you are reading this THANK YOU!

I truly do love you. I know a lot of people say that but i really mean it. You are way more than a silly fangirl crush.

It's kind of weird because i don't know you and i've never met you but it's true.

I know! Sometimes I WISH that could just try and express to him JUST what he means and has done for my life....but then again... I know that is I ever got to meet him- I would be totally speechless. I might even forget my name! LOL :wub2:

I wish I could, too. I think it's not something that can be expressed in words alone. Maybe a song would be better, but even so, you'd have to be a really talented singer/songwriter.

I'd have to really think about what to tell him when I meet him, but it'd be so quick, 10 sec -5 min that it would be too short to tell him all I'd want to, to get the point across. :wub2:

If i'm feeling depressed "Grace Kelly" and "Love Today" can instantly change my mood.

"Any Other World" makes me cry at times (but not in a negative way if that makes any sense)

I know this is a little corny but listening to Mika's songs makes me want to face the day ahead,no matter what it might bring.

Most of all, is practically the only constant in my crazy life at the moment.

I totally agree with you, and feel the SAME way. LICM makes the challenges ahead all that much easier, and puts me in the right state of mind- and attitude to be able to conquer ANYTHING!!!!!! EVERYONE and their grandma says that they 'LOVE' MIKA..... but just like you- I MEAN it too! Mika is everything to me..... and the only constant in my life! :mf_lustslow:

I wish I could, too. I think it's not something that can be expressed in words alone. Maybe a song would be better, but even so, you'd have to be a really talented singer/songwriter.

I'd have to really think about what to tell him when I meet him, but it'd be so quick, 10 sec -5 min that it would be too short to tell him all I'd want to, to get the point across. :wub2:

I know what you mean! I need a week to say all that I would like to, to him! He means SO much! Hey- a song is a great idea! I am a poet, and have written a few songs as well. I need inspiration to write.... and well, let's just say MIKA gives me plenty of inspiration!!!!! I am gonna work on one!!!! GREAT IDEA! THANKS! LOL :thumb_yello:

I know what you mean! I need a week to say all that I would like to, to him! He means SO much! Hey- a song is a great idea! I am a poet, and have written a few songs as well. I need inspiration to write.... and well, let's just say MIKA gives me plenty of inspiration!!!!! I am gonna work on one!!!! GREAT IDEA! THANKS! LOL :thumb_yello:

Cool. I'm glad I gave you the idea... and that you gave me credit. :-)

I write poems, too! How does the idea of co-writing it with me? If so, please PM, me.

I *would* like credit for that, tho. ;-)

Mika is my life. He is the most important person in my life right now (who isnt related to me). He has made my life so much more wonderful now than i thought it could ever be. No matter what goes wrong, i know that i will always have his music to make me feel alive and full.

um. let me describe to you in a ... metaphorical way.

Before Mika came into my life, my sky was spotted with stars. Not very many stars, but the stars that were there shined extremely brightly and gave me reasons to be happy. Then, this amazing, bright comet came crashing down to earth. (the comet is MIKA. metaphorically of course. mika isnt a comet in real life. or else we would be obsessing over an amazinly talented and sexy comet.) So this comet lit up my whole sky with the amaazing and perfect and haha annoyingly catchy music emitting from its core/heart (???), and it gave everything a purpose, and everything came alive when this comet came. It made everyone/all the stars so energized and hyper active and happy. and since then, my life has been exactly that. energized, hyper active, and.... happy. and also complete. for now. until i meet the OTHER love of my life that i can actually be with. Mika will always be there in my life, and im so thankful and happy for that. Mika means everything to me. I cant describe the feeling in words really. im pretty sure you all know how i feel. and i wanna thank all you guys for everything. for understanding and being there for me in my times of not being understood by other people in my life. haha. and i know that you guys will prolly always mostly be in my life too. and im very thankful for all of this. Mika is my life for the moment now. and, you know how people say that we have no life, since all we do is mika and the MFC? Well, just think about how much little of a life we would have without him. We would be... dead without him.haha

so anyways, thank you mika. from the very deepest bottoms of my heart, and on the surface too, i thank you for everything that you have ever done. I could never wish for you, or anything to be any better at the moment.

Much Love,

Vanessa

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

wow. that was deep.haha.

muahs!! muaha! muah!*that means kisses*

O and mika, by this time you prolly realize that i love you. haha so. there. i love you.

o and... P.S.: you have some amazingly... sexy moves. keep it comin. wink.

♥♥♥♥♫☺♪☼

Mika is my life. He is the most important person in my life right now (who isnt related to me). He has made my life so much more wonderful now than i thought it could ever be. No matter what goes wrong, i know that i will always have his music to make me feel alive and full.

um. let me describe to you in a ... metaphorical way.

Before Mika came into my life, my sky was spotted with stars. Not very many stars, but the stars that were there shined extremely brightly and gave me reasons to be happy. Then, this amazing, bright comet came crashing down to earth. (the comet is MIKA. metaphorically of course. mika isnt a comet in real life. or else we would be obsessing over an amazinly talented and sexy comet.) So this comet lit up my whole sky with the amaazing and perfect and haha annoyingly catchy music emitting from its core/heart (???), and it gave everything a purpose, and everything came alive when this comet came. It made everyone/all the stars so energized and hyper active and happy. and since then, my life has been exactly that. energized, hyper active, and.... happy. and also complete. for now. until i meet the OTHER love of my life that i can actually be with. Mika will always be there in my life, and im so thankful and happy for that. Mika means everything to me. I cant describe the feeling in words really. im pretty sure you all know how i feel. and i wanna thank all you guys for everything. for understanding and being there for me in my times of not being understood by other people in my life. haha. and i know that you guys will prolly always mostly be in my life too. and im very thankful for all of this. Mika is my life for the moment now. and, you know how people say that we have no life, since all we do is mika and the MFC? Well, just think about how much little of a life we would have without him. We would be... dead without him.haha

VERY well said! I know my life would not be so shinny without Mika :wink2:

holy GOODNESS BANANA SANDWICH!!!!! I JUST REALIZED I GOT TO 1,000 POSTS!!! 1,002 NOW!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!! FINALLY!! haha.

WHAT HAVE YOU TO SAY TO THAT NONO/FMBM!! NOELLE CARESSE BAUER!! HA!! IM CAATCHING UP!! WATCHA GONNA DO NOW HUH? HUH? HUH!!!???

*sticks tongue out*.

HA!

:D

Mika is my happy pill 8D

His music and general adorableness/hilarity in interviews inject light, colour and joy into my life :)

Though I cannot claim to love Mika (well, not romantically, at least), as I don't actually know him, I do admire him, and I think that from what I've seen, he's rather cool :biggrin2:

Mika is my happy pill 8D

His music and general adorableness/hilarity in interviews inject light, colour and joy into my life :)

Though I cannot claim to love Mika (well, not romantically, at least), as I don't actually know him, I do admire him, and I think that from what I've seen, he's rather cool :biggrin2:

Mika is definately my HAPPY pill, and my 'drug of choice' .... MIKA is all you need! :naughty:

Yeah! I could NEVER describe MIKA.....

either you get it or you don't. Either you LOVE him

or you hate him, there really is no inbetween with him

just the EXTREME:wub2:

OMM!! So true! Mika to me is like the acclaim to everything i am. To anyone who live life out to the "box". Its not just his music but everything he's putting out there that amazing!!!

But your right about what you've said in your introduction. Life in Cartoon Motion is an album for the many moments in our life where we need to "feel" but many of us can't or choose not to. I feel hope when i listen to Mika. For music for the direction of people younger that me and even for myself. I feel rejuvenated and more youthful,even though I'm only 25. I thought that from here on out my life was going to be this drab recycle of the same routine, over and over again until i died.

So yeah, as corny as is may sound Mika is that person that showed me that there are still many roads to choose in life and that whatever road i choose, just make it worth living.

But your right about what you've said in your introduction. Life in Cartoon Motion is an album for the many moments in our life where we need to "feel" but many of us can't or choose not to. I feel hope when i listen to Mika. For music for the direction of people younger that me and even for myself. I feel rejuvenated and more youthful,even though I'm only 25. I thought that from here on out my life was going to be this drab recycle of the same routine, over and over again until i died.

So yeah, as corny as is may sound Mika is that person that showed me that there are still many roads life to choose in life and that whatever road i choose, just make it worth living.

WOW, that was deep! Yes Yes Yes.... Mika makes the life that we must live a BRIGHT and HAPPY one. Funny how Mika brings the corny-ness out of all his fans. May sound 'corny' to non fans, but REAL FANS feel you 100% and it is NOT corny in any way...it is JUST the truth and the way we roll!!!!! :punk:

haha.

you guys, i love you.

*group hug!!* (that would be a biigggg group hug!)

i dont know how i would get through my obsession without you guys. i would have to go to an insane asylum without you or this place.

♥♥♥

OH.... that just goes to show how AWESOME Mika fans are!!!!! I wonder if Mika knows that he has the COOLEST fans in the universe????? GROUP HUG!!!! Mika brings out the BEST in all of us. And beleive me, I would be right beside you in that insane asylum!!!!!! Perhaps they might even stick us in a padded room! :roftl: