Mika- single handedly solving the obesity epidemic in America

HollyD

What in the world was God doing when he created Mika? Okay, not only is he the most talented 'pop' artist known to mankind.... a brilliant songwritter, and musician with a voice that is so good....it is almost not humanly possible. On top of all that he is spreading LOVE and Peace to the whole world, and soon shall find total domination. .....OH, I forgot to mention how fabulously good looking he is....*how can any ONE person have it ALL?

Okay so we know that in his quest for total world domination Mika is spreading Love, Joy and Happiness everywhere he goes and to all those who listen to his music.

BUT, what you did NOT know is that Mika is single handedly changing over weight America.

It is a new C-R-A-Z-E sweeping the land it is called Mika-sizing. Very simple really, just pop in Life in Cartoon Motion. And you are off. Grace Kelly is an excellent warm-up song.... and for when you want to get that heart pumpin' I recommend, LOVE TODAY.... and to keep it going; Big Girl.. you are beautiful. For a nice steady workout you have My Interpretation and *my personal fave* Stuck in the Middle. And there are plenty of cool down songs to complete your total work out.

Four times multiplied American Beauties all over the Country are quickly becoming skinny girls who make Mika feel like he is going to die.

.....hhhhmmmm..... if we are no longer women who need a WHOLE lot more...does that mean Mika could handle 4 at one time? HEY! ***********

Okay seriously people....I am SO overjoyed I JUST HAD to share my revelation with all of you!!!! I just LOST 40 lbs. And Y-E-S, I did it all thanks to the power of Mika's music..... he is such an inspiration to us all in MORE ways than he could ever imagine! I have finally reached the first half of my ultimate goal, and I am half way to the point of being a skinny girl... OH the JOY! THANK YOU MIKA THANK YOU MIKA THANK YOU MIKA!

*TURNING POINT IN MY LIFE*.............

I had a dream that I was at a Mika concert, and when he sang Big Girl... he was looking right at ME. And everyone was starring at me, and I turned red and was SO embarrassed. It was horrible, like one of those dreams where you are at school/work NAKED! aaahhhh!

To all my Big Girls who want to change their life..... TRUST me it can be done! Mika-sizing is the ONLY thing that has E-V-E-R worked for me, and it can work for you TOO!

Oh, and a picture of Mika plastered in front of you H-E-L-P-S too.....ALOT! :) *since Mika came into my life.... I have had the BEST dreams* ....except for the Big Girl one, of course. Sorry folks the rest of the dreams aren't for the young or faint of heart. ....I know, I almost had a heartattack having the dream....now THAT is some GOOD stuff! LOL

MIKA FANS UNITE!

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

Mika has an amazing effect. :biggrin2:

Mika makes his fans *and all who listen to his music* want to be better

human beings in every way imaginable!!!!!! Mika makes me want to go out and change the world, and gives me the inspiration I need and the confidence to beleive that I can do it. Anyway I want to!

human beings in every way imaginable!!!!!! Mika makes me want to go out and change the world, and gives me the inspiration I need and the confidence to beleive that I can do it. Anyway I want to!

Congratulations to you!:thumb_yello: And I totally agree - Mika also makes me want to be a better person and cheers up even when I've thought it's impossible. He's magic :wink2:

Congratulations to you!:thumb_yello: And I totally agree - Mika also makes me want to be a better person and cheers up even when I've thought it's impossible. He's magic :wink2:

He is MAGIC! A happy little magic pill that cures all ailments! Curls and smiles and happy little Loillipops all around!!!!!! :roftl:

Very well said:thumb_yello:

I could not agree more.

This is exactly how I started to feel in January when I discovered Mika. He and his music give me inspiration and make me feel high no matter what. I have not felt so positive and strong for such a long time.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts:wink2:

And thank you Mika for changing our lives in so many ways:wub2:

Okay seriously people....I am SO overjoyed I JUST HAD to share my revelation with all of you!!!! I just LOST 40 lbs. And Y-E-S, I did it all thanks to the power of Mika's music..... he is such an inspiration to us all in MORE ways than he could ever imagine! I have finally reached the first half of my ultimate goal, and I am half way to the point of being a skinny girl... OH the JOY! THANK YOU MIKA THANK YOU MIKA THANK YOU MIKA!

Oh HollyD that is AWESOME!!! You are amazing girl! :punk: Congrats! :groupwave:

And now you've inspired me...I think Mika's going to be my workout music of choice from now on! Hmm...now i want to go exercise...

Very well said:thumb_yello:

I could not agree more.

This is exactly how I started to feel in January when I discovered Mika. He and his music give me inspiration and make me feel high no matter what. I have not felt so positive and strong for such a long time.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts:wink2:

And thank you Mika for changing our lives in so many ways:wub2:

I know! Isn't it amazing how our lives are SO much better now that we have Mika! I can not even explain how my life has totally changed for the better! FOREVER! I will never be the same person I was Pre-Mika! I am so much happier and more colorful now....I am blissfully corny ALL of the time! I do not care what people think about me anymore. And I spread the Mika LOVE where ever I go!!!!!!!

And now you've inspired me...I think Mika's going to be my workout music of choice from now on! Hmm...now i want to go exercise...

Just put on Love Today....how can you help but DANCE!!!!! :wink2:

I think I will have to reconsider at least my yoga classes for the time being, as I have been:thumbdown: a couch potato recently

Yoga....BOO! Mika-Sizing.....YEA!!!!!!

It works so much better!!!!! :wink2:

Just put on Love Today....how can you help but DANCE!!!!! :wink2:

Indeed!! Seriously, when I put on Love Today, I always dance like mad till total exhaustion! And I'm not at all sporty! But I just can't help but jump and dance!!!:woot_jump:

Indeed!! Seriously, when I put on Love Today, I always dance like mad till total exhaustion! And I'm not at all sporty! But I just can't help but jump and dance!!!:woot_jump:

Me too!!!!!! I love to JUMP at the beginning- like Mika! But, he looks so good doing it! :wub2: