Mika on Mercia Radio (OMFG iiM GONNA XPLODE)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So Mika owns 48 pairs of white shoes and 48 colourful umbrellas... is this just me being paranoid or is this a very strange coincidence?

(yes, I am being paranoid. But I just thought I'd share this short thought :biggrin2: )

I noticed that as well. :roftl:

Honestly, there's no way he has 48 umbrellas, because what the hell would he do with all of them?! I think he just substitutes an unknown number with 48. Like, when I am telling someone that I have a lot of something, I'll be like, "I have like, 55 of them!" 55 is my number for things like that. It just naturally comes out, and I can understand 48 as well, because it's a nice, flowy sounding number.

Honestly, there's no way he has 48 umbrellas, because what the hell would he do with all of them?! I think he just substitutes an unknown number with 48. Like, when I am telling someone that I have a lot of something, I'll be like, "I have like, 55 of them!" 55 is my number for things like that. It just naturally comes out, and I can understand 48 as well, because it's a nice, flowy sounding number.

Also a good thought on the subject. I do that too. Except lately my number has been 8 million...I wonder what that says about me? lol

I think it's perfectly believable... I have over 20 and I'm a poor student :P

Sorry if it has already been asked (i confess, i haven't read all the pages) but..was it LIVE?? i mean, mika was really in the studio??

No, I don't think it was live. I'm pretty sure it was pre-recorded. But don't sue me if I'm wrong :bleh:

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i'm really despaired. I've tried everything. Nothing worked.

--> I need help. Urgently.

I guess we all know the feeling when you really want something (for whatever reason) and it seems impossible to get it. And I really want this interview as a file on my computer! I want to listen to it on my way to work or when my computer is not switched on!

I've spent the last 2,5 hours trying to work out how to record something from the internet. I've installed several programs and none worked. Or maybe I'm just to tired and stupid to use them properly (but in this case I would really rather say it's the fault of the programs!!!).

The only thing I managed is this here (part 1) and the quality is unbelievably horrible because I could only record it to wave with 32kbit/s. After finally converting it to mp3 and cutting it it had 128kBit/s (but of course no change in quality); its sound level is extremly low and the quality is just badbadbad :sneaky2::thumbdown:

http://www.mediafire.com/?3jdte9cusgd

So if anyone knows how to do it and is willing to share this knowledge with me, I would be very very happy!!!

HELP!!!!!

Dont you just download and save and the put it onto itunes or somethinn

x

• 5 months later...