Mika on Mercia Radio (OMFG iiM GONNA XPLODE)

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't want to put a dampener on things - but don't get your hopes up too high - there's a strong rumour Mika is no longer playing at Big Chill therefore will he still do this radio appearance?? The two things are probably closely linked..

LET'S HOPE SO - but just be prepared girls.....

:sneaky2:

Don't want to put a dampener on things - but don't get your hopes up too high - there's a strong rumour Mika is no longer playing at Big Chill therefore will he still do this radio appearance?? The two things are probably closely linked..

LET'S HOPE SO - but just be prepared girls.....

:sneaky2:

I thought that

hope not

or i will cry :crybaby:

x

I wish he was actually comin to Coventry tho

Id be there lmao

x

Me too!

I can't get Mercia today... Sometimes I can randomly pick it up :blink: I'll listen online though instead :)

Thanks for letting us know!

Just heard a commercial on Mercia for the Mika show... it's still going to air

at 2 p.m. UK time -- but they actually played short sound bites from it, so

I think it's pre-recorded, not live.

dcdeb

Okay, it's working for me now. The buffering thing...I switched computers from my Mac to the PC and now it works. Do you have Windows Media Player, Sou? That was my problem before.

And from listening to this station for the past 20 minutes or so, let me just say that it plays much better music than in America.

Yeah, I've got Windows Media Player, and I also found out why it's buffering every nano-second, my brother's on my wireless connection downloading stuff, so my bandwidth has plummeted! Arghhh!!!

Twenty minutes left, I'll figure something out!

Okay, it's working for me now. The buffering thing...I switched computers from my Mac to the PC and now it works. Do you have Windows Media Player, Sou? That was my problem before.

And from listening to this station for the past 20 minutes or so, let me just say that it plays much better music than in America.

it doesnt ususally play music like this

its usually CRAPPP !

X

I completely agree with you Hannah! I listened yesterday just for kicks, and that's exactly what I was thinking!

Now I must go and get ready to listen to Mika :biggrin2: *prepares for his amazingness*

I listen to Capital FM (London) regularly. Much better than Canadian radio. If you want to know what's going on in Europe, tune into a British radio station.