CD project for Mika

hotdlp

Heya!

Between CazGirl and I, we decided that since Mika is no stranger to foreign music, we thought it would be a nice idea to compile a CD for him of foreign songs we think he would like.

There are plenty of people on this forum that come from all sorts of places: france, japan, china, germany, sweden etc...from his interviews we have discovered that he is open to any music of any genre, heck, even any language.

This is not the official thread....so far it's just an idea. CazGirl and I are anxious to expand it but only if everyone thinks it's a good idea. The CD won't be particularly hard to make. All we need are blank CD's, people's MP3's and together we will figure out a front cover design, and if anyone wants to send the lyrics too, we can also compile a lyrics book. There won't be any donations needed so it's very cheap for all of you! :)

We are both seeing him in December so we hope to give it to him then.

If you think it's a good idea, please put down your name! Once we get 25+ people the plan shall commence!

We look forward to hearing your suggestions

x Danika and Caroline x

aka hotdlp and CazGirl :thumb_yello::biggrin2:

people who think idea is good

#1 sesil17aa

#2 vanessa

#3 XLaurenX

#4 DavidM

#5 LollipopKid

#6 Space

#7 melman92

#8 Haylie19

#9 BonjourMika1990

#10 sara101

#11 Grace Ally

#12 Kjoshi

#13 CaroLollipop

#14 Ioana

#15 phunkygal

#16 kavi

#17 AnSo

#18 sherry_baby

#19 Miledy

#20 Hannah

#21 gimika

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

im glad someone likes the idea!

also...

ive been thinking: when you contribute your song, write down:

artist name

song title

why you chose the song

you can also include a picture of the artist

your mfc name

obviously this is still an ideas thread...so im just expressing more ideas lol...if anyone has any other ideas feel free to post!

Ooooh yay more people like it! :)

but still im waiting for someone to point out some problem lmao...*waits patiently haha*

yeah.. i see that happening :roftl:

the song It's necessary to be in my language ?the artist?

the person who sings the song :bleh:

the song It's necessary to be in my language ?the artist?

it can be any language, any artist.

I'm english, but im not gonna contribute any english songs lol, I'll try and cntribute some japanese ones if I can. I'm gonna go ahead for the time being and say you can submit about three at most, but that may change once the plan goes ahead...IF the plan goes ahead, should I say.

EDIT: it doesn't matter if someone has already posted a song in the language that you were gonna post.

It's a great idea ! I'd like to join it and bring a little french music ! :biggrin2:

Although I think Mika knows French music quite well ...but,u never know!

Mika has lived in England most of his life, so some french music might be refreshing for him :)

The artist/s shouldn't be english,i understand!?:blink::wink2:

not the ones from England. Mika lives there rofl! You can send some australian ones...or canadians or whatever...coz I doubt Mika would have heard them. Unless its Kylie Minogue or Avril Lavigne. lmao!

not the ones from England. Mika lives there rofl! You can send some australian ones...or canadians or whatever...coz I doubt Mika would have heard them. Unless its Kylie Minogue or Avril Lavigne. lmao!

OK!I 'm going to find some romanian ones !it's gonna be hard!:blink: