Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so sweet, you're too

i think the custom guys have had a great time eating delicious candies, and enjoying mika pictures!!, hahaha...i still have hopes!

Lucy meet Jimmy:mf_rosetinted: :

all dressed up

navidadyfindeao2006012.jpg

asleep

jimmygatita001.jpg

haha, kisses!!

AWW... HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he is sooo lovely!!!

here's a bit more of lucy:

lucy1pb4.jpg

maybe their heights could be a bit of a problem :blink::naughty:

Btw, the new thread:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12229

could I be paired with cassiopée? if she's still in of course!

I'll pair you with her as soon as she PMs back if you wish!

i still havent sent Satu her MM yet:boxed: can i still send it to her?

if she sent you one, you should also send it to her :thumb_yello::blink::naughty:

this new MM doesnt mean that the old one is over! keep in touch with your partner!

:thumb_yello:

once you send packages to each other your kind of done aren't you :blink: or do you do it more than once?

well... you can, of course, go on sending parcels, letters, PMs, mails, postcards... whatever! getting to know each other is NOT limited to this project here!!!

the list is just reshuffled to make you get even more stuff from abroad :naughty:

What's happened to Pinkunicorn then???

Is she just busy?

I have no idea. There is a thread somewhere. She said that she'd have to sort out her life at the moment and that she couldnt hande the MFC while doing this (or something like that): Poor Pink!!!!!

Sarah, one of us has to open a new Humphrey-thread as well!

well... you can, of course, go on sending parcels, letters, PMs, mails, postcards... whatever! getting to know each other is NOT limited to this project here!!!

the list is just reshuffled to make you get even more stuff from abroad :naughty:

:doh: i didn't notice it was reshuffled... am i supposed to find someone to be paired up with? :blink:

:doh: i didn't notice it was reshuffled... am i supposed to find someone to be paired up with? :blink:

well, you can of course! take a look a the list and then PM me your specific wishes (that's why we already have our first MM2-pair) but otherwise you can just tell me if you have any country-preferences (so if you are from the US and want to send parcels to Canada - just tell me) and then you'll get an MFCer from this region.

I already wrote all your names on little notes and put you into boxes with "US", "UK", "Asia" and so on. I dont know how Pink did it but i hope it'll work out like that :blink:. so the whole reshuffling will be based on your preferences but in the end the final "decision" will be made by coincidence.

well, you can of course! take a look a the list and then PM me your specific wishes (that's why we already have our first MM2-pair) but otherwise you can just tell me if you have any country-preferences (so if you are from the US and want to send parcels to Canada - just tell me) and then you'll get an MFCer from this region.

I already wrote all your names on little notes and put you into boxes with "US", "UK", "Asia" and so on. I dont know how Pink did it but i hope it'll work out like that :blink:. so the whole reshuffling will be based on your preferences but in the end the final "decision" will be made by coincidence.

can i have a person from france :biggrin2: