Mika Mail

I know I'm not OD, but PFC, is the pickle fan club, it was created in the aussie thread when someone had a sudden craving for pickles...

Yes, it was very random, and very short lived ... really about 10 minutes, but I am too lazy to go around changing my signature all the time. Deal with it! :original:

And of course we are well loved, everybody loves us .. right? :wink2:

Hey, does anyone know if your allowed to send wood overseas?

I remember an advert we had on TV ages ago with Steve Irwin talking about not bringing wooden souvenirs into the country "Crikey! That little bug in it could munch down an entire forest!" (or something of that sort :naughty:). I don't want customs to take my whole package or anything because of the one wooden thing I put in there :thumbdown:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, does anyone know if your allowed to send wood overseas?

I remember an advert we had on TV ages ago with Steve Irwin talking about not bringing wooden souvenirs into the country "Crikey! That little bug in it could munch down an entire forest!" (or something of that sort :naughty:). I don't want customs to take my whole package or anything because of the one wooden thing I put in there :thumbdown:

Oh, never mind, my mum has just explained to me that it's only Australian customs that's stupid/strict about stuff like that :mf_rosetinted:

While we're commenting on signatures (or rather, while I'm being incredibly bored and talking to myself), why do you have a picture of Mika dressed in a bowler hat and with an apple on his face, Pink?

Normally google helps make things make sence ... but I'm only more confused now ...

businessman_in_a_bowler_hat.jpgmagmanbowlerhat.jpg

I should stop talking to myself. And also stop talking about bowler hats in the MM thread :original:

:naughty:

I cant see peoples signatures. I switched them off- some of them are so big they ruin the bandwidth and it annoys me!!!

But i think the whole apple thing is to do with the apple thread??? - which i understand the basics of, but not completely..... :blink:

Is it the middle of the night now? :naughty: In Australia....

:naughty:

I cant see peoples signatures. I switched them off- some of them are so big they ruin the bandwidth and it annoys me!!!

But i think the whole apple thing is to do with the apple thread??? - which i understand the basics of, but not completely..... :blink:

Is it the middle of the night now? :naughty: In Australia....

No! It's 49 minutes past :naughty:

lol - 12.49 :thumb_yello:

While we're commenting on signatures (or rather, while I'm being incredibly bored and talking to myself), why do you have a picture of Mika dressed in a bowler hat and with an apple on his face, Pink?

I actually don't get it either :blink:

Does that mean you cant send pencils for example?

And as someone whos name i have forgotten pointed out.

My singature incorperated the work of an artist called Rene Magrite, sometimes without the first name. The bowler hat and apple is a well known picture called son of man.

So as a salut to the apples, i mixed it up a little :)

OMG!!!!, i just picked up my parcel from the post office!!!, i was/am so excited!!!!, it finally arrived after 2 months!!!:roftl: , i absolutely love all my presents!!!!, it was everything perfectly wrapped and organized!!!

i tell you i didn't have almost any hopes of it to arrive by this time, but it did!!!thank holy johnny!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Petra, everything is just greattt!!

i'll post a pic of my parcel when i find my damn camera!!:boxed: can't find it...it's gone...:mf_rosetinted:

well...i'm going to eat some chocolate...laters!!!

OMG!!!!, i just picked up my parcel from the post office!!!, i was/am so excited!!!!, it finally arrived after 2 months!!!:roftl: , i absolutely love all my presents!!!!, it was everything perfectly wrapped and organized!!!

i tell you i didn't have almost any hopes of it to arrive by this time, but it did!!!thank holy johnny!!!:blush-anim-cl:

Petra, everything is just greattt!!

i'll post a pic of my parcel when i find my damn camera!!:boxed: can't find it...it's gone...:mf_rosetinted:

well...i'm going to eat some chocolate...laters!!!

:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :thumb_yello:

Oh, never mind, my mum has just explained to me that it's only Australian customs that's stupid/strict about stuff like that :mf_rosetinted:

Omg, so I can't send you wooden items ? *wonders if there is something with wood inside the package*

Someone else looked after the project for a few weeks back in january.

They changed the list around, and i changed it back when i returned - a few people were lost during that process. we did as that those who didnt see themselves on the list say so as soon as possible.

What were your preferances and i will add you back on.

Someone else looked after the project for a few weeks back in january.

They changed the list around, and i changed it back when i returned - a few people were lost during that process. we did as that those who didnt see themselves on the list say so as soon as possible.

What were your preferances and i will add you back on.

i would like someone who is from a different country then me

how about instant noodle? cans? sweets? ........just curious...:blink:

Oh yeah, should have given the link, this is what you can't send to Australia: http://www.daff.gov.au/aqis/mail/cant-mail

It says you can't send "packaged meals (including noodles) containing meat" umm ...

http://www.aqis.gov.au/icon32/asp/ex_casecontent.asp?intNodeId=8001573&intCommodityId=13694&Types=none&WhichQuery=Go+to+full+text&intSearch=1&LogSessionID=0

I don't really understand what this is saying, but I think it means chocolate and sweets are allowed. :blink:

I'm not sure about canned things because it says "all uncanned meat" ... so I don't know if the same rules for all the other things apply if it is canned or not? :blink:

Oh, I think you can search individual items here: http://www.aqis.gov.au/icon32/asp/ex_querycontent.asp