Mika Mail

Are we supposed to make the packages all pretty? Isn't it going to get ruined through the post?

I always use a reuse box which I have. For Wendi's, I put some stickers

on the box(because I missed peel the label off from the box:mf_rosetinted: I tried to hide the mark but...

sorry Wendi, It's not pretty.:mf_rosetinted: ) and wrapped it by pale pink paper.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

THIS IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!

*feels even worse*

Mine is just under 2 KG - because it would cost three times as much

to post - and I do not have all that money. I made it just under the

2kg - so go by weight - and not by size. I am sure your MM partner will

be happy with your gifts!! :thumb_yello:

Mine is just under 2 KG - because it would cost three times as much

to post - and I do not have all that money. I made it just under the

2kg - so go by weight - and not by size. I am sure your MM partner will

be happy with your gifts!! :thumb_yello:

*crosses fingers* thank you, Wendi!

But I wrapped everything and decorated the box with Mika-stuff! So it'll at least look good :naughty:.

YAYYY =D

I received my package from Oakie Doke 3 days ago ;p It didn't even take two weeks to reach France ! I LOVE Australian post-office :P

What can I say...

BIANCA I LOVE YOUUUU^^ I Finally opened it (couldn't resist :P ) and it's... it's... GRAAHH :')

First, the box is SO lovely. It was well-decorated, with hundreds (lol) of Mika pictures and colours everywhere =D AND IT WAS MRS WEASLEY STAMPED !

d5nwbrih.jpg

I opened it and found CANDIIIIES =D YAYYY ^^ I already ate a chocolate bar and almost fainted. It's soo good... why can't we have cadburry's in France ? T.T

I also get that stupid Australian hat ! I love it, it's so... so xD

And the pen with the jumping Skippy ! Ahah it's so great, I played with it during hours :D

The postcards are so fun, i never realized before that Australia was as huge as Europe... uhuh, frightening isn't it ? ;p

The Bracelet was broken >.< They probably opened the package at the custom... anyway, I fixed it and it looks brand new now =D It's so mikaish =D

I didn't try the boomerang yet... lol, I don't wanna get killed today. Tomorrow perhaps ;p

Thank you for the newspaper about Nicolas Sarkozy... *cough* I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH *cough again* *dies*

t910hg9z.jpg

rn9tg0us.jpg

oh... and Mémé loves his new friends =D (They both already ate all the candies ><)ddv5k4y4.jpg

THANNNNK YOOOUUU =D

Hope you'll receive yours quickly =D

YAYYY =D

I received my package from Oakie Doke 3 days ago ;p It didn't even take two weeks to reach France ! I LOVE Australian post-office :P

What can I say...

BIANCA I LOVE YOUUUU^^ I Finally opened it (couldn't resist :P ) and it's... it's... GRAAHH :')

First, the box is SO lovely. It was well-decorated, with hundreds (lol) of Mika pictures and colours everywhere =D AND IT WAS MRS WEASLEY STAMPED !

I opened it and found CANDIIIIES =D YAYYY ^^ I already ate a chocolate bar and almost fainted. It's soo good... why can't we have cadburry's in France ? T.T

And the pen with the jumping Skippy ! Ahah it's so great, I played with it during hours :D

The postcards are so fun, i never realized before that Australia was as huge as Europe... uhuh, frightening isn't it ? ;p

The Bracelet was broken >.< They probably opened the package at the custom... anyway, I fixed it and it looks brand new now =D It's so mikaish =D

I didn't try the boomerang yet... lol, I don't wanna get killed today. Tomorrow perhaps ;p

Thank you for the newspaper about Nicolas Sarkozy... *cough* I LOVE HIM SOOO MUCH *cough again* *dies*

oh... and Mémé loves his new friends =D (They both already ate all the candies ><)

THANNNNK YOOOUUU =D

Awesome!!!!

I sent out my MikaMail on friday, so I can't wait to hear how long it takes to arrive to Wolfs_cry :) I'm so excited!

I went to the Post Office - it was going to cost £50 to post!!

I had to take a couple of things out

Yes - its my round 3

But there is still plenty in there - so just had to re-wrap it all

again - and hopefully it is just under the 2KG limit!!

And Oakie - thats an old expression here

Lol, and did you put enough tpe to choke a horse on it again?

*steals old expression*

*needs to get a move on with her round 3 then*

Posted it yesterday - raced in 5 minutes before the Post Office

closed - and it was under 2kg!!

Hazel helped eat what we had to take out!!

Wanted to post yesterday - but as we had no forum I couldn't!!!

Ohh, sounds like a tough job.

Yay!

I only had a plain brown box - so I put stickers etc on it - but

its wrapped in plain brown paper for the post as they need to be

able to read the address properly etc!!

Aww, and hide the wonderfull-ness from the posties? Mine sent through still! :roftl: Although, I wonder what that "ID recorded" sticker means? Probably that they'll never let me send any stupid parcels again :-)

I have my parcel for Bellatrix ready! I wrapped and decorated everything yesterday night because I was totally tired of studying . But.. when I packed Ana's parcel (my #1 MM), I put much more in the parcel and it was just about 1,8kg (I'm still wondering ) and now the parcel isnt even full and it's already at the limit. And then I have to think of the photos I saw in the thread - how much do you actually put in your parcels? I'd lov to put more in Bellatrix's parcel (I obviously bought enough candy for three parcels ) but if it's over 2kg, it already costs 3 times as much!! And I cannot afford that at the moment. *feels bad*

*accepts left overs* :sneaky2:

agreeeeeee! this is the box from my partner XDDDD

http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/8597/21533100cb2.jpg

i like the idea of recycling

LOL!

me too, if u let me choose, i wont take candy and chocolate

so why i would join this project???haha....

For the chips?

THIS IS HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE!!

*feels even worse*

It's alright, it was filled with chips!

i bought two special edition boxes from our post! they are colourful and in size M which means there is also a big "M" on them

Who are they for? How big is M? *cries*

YAYYY =D

What can I say...

BIANCA I LOVE YOUUUU^^ I Finally opened it (couldn't resist :P) and it's... it's... GRAAHH :')

http://images3.hiboox.com/images/1308/d5nwbrih.jpg

And the pen with the jumping Skippy ! Ahah it's so great, I played with it during hours : D

http://images3.hiboox.com/images/1308/t910hg9z.jpg

http://images3.hiboox.com/images/1308/rn9tg0us.jpg

oh... and Mémé loves his new friends =D (They both already ate all the candies ><)http://images3.hiboox.com/images/1308/ddv5k4y4.jpg

THANNNNK YOOOUUU =D

:biggrin2:!

Yay!

Wow - is that the real colouring of your face, leg and walls?? :roftl:

The stamps! :P

Hahaha, oh the hat suits you! :lmao: You should wear it everywhere :-)

Aww stupid mail breaking the bracelet : (

Lol - boomer-1.gif Have fun tomorrow!

Oh, your very welcome, I wanted to show you how internationally famous your boyfriend is :wink2:

Meme is so adorable!!!

Yayyyy, I can't wait!

Lol, and did you put enough tpe to choke a horse on it again?

*steals old expression*

*needs to get a move on with her round 3 then*

Ohh, sounds like a tough job.

Yay!

Aww, and hide the wonderfull-ness from the posties? Mine sent through still! :roftl: Although, I wonder what that "ID recorded" sticker means? Probably that they'll never let me send any stupid parcels again :-)

I got it weighed - and when it was under I asked my friendly postmaster

to whack some more tape round it!! :naughty:

It was tough!!! :mf_rosetinted:

I just hope they dont open mine at customs!!! :blink:

They will make a mess of it!!! :sneaky2:

I probably sound impatient :blink: and I am sorry , but anyone from England still need a partner from US? I really am enjoying all the pictures and stories from everyone sending MIKA mail to each other and thought I would love to do this!!! but this post is starting to sound weird so I will stop ! :roftl:

I got it weighed - and when it was under I asked my friendly postmaster

to whack some more tape round it!!

It was tough!!!

I just hope they dont open mine at customs!!!

They will make a mess of it!!!

OMG! YOU ARE A CRAZY TAPE ADDICT! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

I probably sound impatient and I am sorry , but anyone from England still need a partner from US? I really am enjoying all the pictures and stories from everyone sending MIKA mail to each other and thought I would love to do this!!! but this post is starting to sound weird so I will stop !

:tears: There is no one on the list. Someone from the US needs to join first. And so we post and post and post so people will see the thread and peek in :bleh: And advertise. Maybe try asking if anyone in the British thread wants to join or something? :tears:

OMG! YOU ARE A CRAZY TAPE ADDICT! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:tears: There is no one on the list. Someone from the US needs to join first. And so we post and post and post so people will see the thread and peek in :bleh: And advertise. Maybe try asking if anyone in the British thread wants to join or something? :tears:

ME pick me! i'm from the U.s and was looking for someone in another country! woo. i'll do it!

Anyone want to give me ideas of what to give to Norwalk174

Anything from the UK you absolutely LOVE (and before lilmot adds her blue packeted contribution - i know! :P)

:naughty: well, no comment then. except just to say "curly wurly" :wub2:

Me an lilmot tried to out-wrap eachother - i think i won :P

Hands down, I had to sharpen my scissors to get that one open!!! But I *did* get it open!

ps HI Pink (and everyone)....I am back from the desert and finally am able to log on to the site.

Oh dear God, I came home from Florida yesterday and picked up my parcel at the postoffice today, it is AMAZING. me and my mom are shocked. :biggrin2:

Hi lunafish, I haven't been here for the last week. Was it the parcel from me? And *shocked* as in good? :blush-anim-cl: There really wasn't too many "treats" in the one I sent, but some other good stuff (I think). Hope you got my parcel and hope you like it! And I hope your trip to Florida was great. I just got back from Arizona where it was 85-90 degrees, and here in Washington it is snowing and 33 degrees. :thumbdown:

well, no comment then. except just to say "curly wurly" :wub2:

:lmao:!!! - that is perfect!

Hands down, I had to sharpen my scissors to get that one open!!! But I *did* get it open!

You load of tape-whores! :roftl:

Hi lunafish, I haven't been here for the last week. Was it the parcel from me? And *shocked* as in good? :blush-anim-cl: There really wasn't too many "treats" in mine, but some other good stuff (I think). Hope you got my parcel and hope you like it! And I hope your trip to Florida was great. I just got back from Arizona where it was 85-90 degrees, and here in Washington it is snowing and 33 degrees. :thumbdown:

Haha - awesome! :punk: Was it fun? What did you do there?

:lmao:!!! - that is perfect!

You load of tape-whores! :roftl:

Haha - awesome! :punk: Was it fun? What did you do there?

Well, actually, I had a *tape fetish*....hee hee....it was Pink who was the tape *wh*re*.

I stayed at a resort for a work meeting where I had to do a presentation to a bunch of "big wigs". My son went with me. He went to a Spring Training baseball game. We hung out under the palm trees by the pools. Went to the free *happy hour* every evening :mf_rosetinted: Did some shopping, and ate some very good Mexican and SW food. Did some networking, slept in sometimes, and soaked up a bit of the sun (since it is something I don't normally see here in the Pacific Northwest :naughty: ) It was a good trip, and I hope to go back someday when I can do a bit more sight seeing.

I probably sound impatient :blink: and I am sorry , but anyone from England still need a partner from US? I really am enjoying all the pictures and stories from everyone sending MIKA mail to each other and thought I would love to do this!!! but this post is starting to sound weird so I will stop ! :roftl:

ME pick me! i'm from the U.s and was looking for someone in another country! woo. i'll do it!

I think they are looking for a partner from England :wink2:

Well, actually, I had a *tape fetish*....hee hee....it was Pink who was the tape *wh*re*.

I stayed at a resort for a work meeting where I had to do a presentation to a bunch of "big wigs". My son went with me. He went to a Spring Training baseball game. We hung out under the palm trees by the pools. Went to the free *happy hour* every evening Did some shopping, and ate some very good Mexican and SW food. Did some networking, slept in sometimes, and soaked up a bit of the sun (since it is something I don't normally see here in the Pacific Northwest ) It was a good trip, and I hope to go back someday when I can do a bit more sight seeing.

:roftl:

:wub2: Ohhh, sounds like it was pretty awesome - and free? :das:

I think they are looking for a partner from England

:doh:!!! Hahaha, well we are both guilty of confusing it up then, me and musicfreak:roftl:

The funniest part is that I spent quite some time looking at England's post trying to figure it out, and you'll notice in my first post that I DID get it right, and say to ask in the British thread, but then I completely forgot about that and was like "omg! Someone from USA - perfect!" :doh:

But still sign up musicfreak, :P you just won't be England's partner :roftl:

I think it's the name that makes it confusing. England who's not from England, but wants someone from England.