Mika Mail

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i love MM too!!!

the process of preparing the stuff, and then waiting for MM sending out and arriving just make me feel so exciting!!! =P

my mm3 still didnt arrive >_<

:wub2:

u are defo crazier than me

yr house is soooooooo big !!

and yr dog is so curious XDDDD

Pshhh, that's what you say :roftl:

You can tell the size of my house from one room? :roftl:

I don't think so, it's pretty average-sized:

house.jpg

I know, he's a darling :wub2:

mika ate them?actually what's it?i never heard it...

and ..........u tasted bird seeds before? XDDDD

Sunflower seeds :P

My bird eats them! Different looking to the ones Camille sent, though :P

And no I haven't tried his ones :P

wow!very lovely keychain! and u too

:P :P :P

Who is that blonde girl?I want her tshirt!

Dunno :fisch:

That's the second time you've said that :P

I can send you one - the shop I got it from is selling them in red now - but they're selling another tshirt I think you may like even more :fisch:

Thanks for sharing Oakie and for the tape pics!!

*tapegasmic pics?*

Why do you think i questioned it?

Because you assumed I posted my pictures in a logical order!

New Pair:

Nico_collard - Musicfreak

Yay! :punk::bleh:

Engalnd wants to know how much longer this round is going?

No - I dared to assume you yourself were logical - it was a momentary lapse of judgement - i wouldn't worry about it, it will not be happening again

P.S. Loving the house.

:wink2::thumb_yello: Okay then, good.

P.S. Really? It's pretty crappy/average as far as houses go .. :blink:

THAT'S IT - New MM thread project! Post a picture of your house! :punk::roftl:

Yay! :punk::bleh:

Engalnd wants to know how much longer this round is going?

:wink2::thumb_yello: Okay then, good.

P.S. Really? It's pretty crappy/average as far as houses go .. :blink:

THAT'S IT - New MM thread project! Post a picture of your house! :punk::roftl:

Several people have asked and the answer they have been given is that the new round will start around the beginning of May - but this is not set in stone, plans change, the first round went on for 6 months!

And how do pictures make it an MM unless you are thinking of a person exchange, were we go and live the lives of the other for a week? :P

i think there is a program called switched that does that - just with tv cameras - its american

Several people have asked and the answer they have been given is that the new round will start around the beginning of May - but this is not set in stone, plans change, the first round went on for 6 months!

:punk: (*is currently addicted to the punk smilie...* :fisch:)

And how do pictures make it an MM unless you are thinking of a person exchange, were we go and live the lives of the other for a week? :P

i think there is a program called switched that does that - just with tv cameras - its american

:roftl: No that's creepy! I mean like when we posted pictures of our keyboards :bleh::bleh:

Here is the food-stuff:

5.jpg

Sort of left to right-ish in rows:

• A tin of caramels - the tin is a money box afterwards ^^
  • "Haribo" packages - gummi's and licorish things
  • "Balisto" - chocolate bar with milk-ish stuff inside - it's nice, I tried one :-)
  • "Tournesol" - Sunflower SEEDS - So she says Mika ate them as a child, so I trusted his taste ... and tried one by her instructions ... hmmm ... it's kind of like ... bird seeds *roftl* ... maybe I will like it more by the end of the packet. We'll see :P
  • Chocolate bar! Reeeaaallly nice XD with softer ... stuff.. on the inside :-)
  • Cake mix! Some kind of caramel cake :P
  • (back to the left) An apple cake! Really nice! I had a bit already :-) (I had to have a little bit of everything *roftl*)
  • "Salta" - from Norway. ... more on that later *roftl*
  • (above the salta) Oh, I haven't tried those yet :P
  • (right from them) Not sure what they are, but they say "something, something, Normandy" on them *roftl* they taste nice though .. kind of apple-ish?
  • Then a row of chewing gum :P
  • And a load of fruit lollies
  • Oh and coming right from the Salta is a row of chewy lollies as well, which apparently have very lame jokes in them :P
  • (back to the bottom left) Crepes! I tried one, with nutella like Camille said, very nice! I really like them! I had to stop myself from having more so I don't finish them all at once :P
  • Then some packets of chewing gum, and a box of ... no idea what they are :P But they're crunchy on the outside and chewy on the inside, kind of like the other things that say Normandy on them too.
  • Some kind of apple-ish lolly :P
  • Lolly necklaces! *wub2*
  • And Nesquik!

:woot_jump: looks delicious! Except licorice :mf_rosetinted:

Thanks for sharing Oakie and for the tape pics!!

I just hope Miina is not going to be disappointed!!

Mine is not that big, or that full!!

Mine is small too. No problem:wink2:

But I put many small different stuff in your box! :thumb_yello:

see this!!:naughty:

pict1963ww8.jpg

looks delicious! Except licorice

:bleh:

Mine is small too. No problem

But I put many small different stuff in your box!

see this!!

pict1963ww8.jpg

Yes it is too small, I can't see anything in that picture! :roftl::bleh::wink2:

Wow Oakie doke!!!

I can see you were really excited trough the pics!

Go to bed!

Me? Excited? No... :fisch:

You go to bed! :mf_rosetinted:

Hey, I get so confused with daylight savings ... is it 2.13am for you now? :/

YAYYYY =D

YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT YOU GOT IT !

Ahah the wrapping thing for the seeds was clever, right ? ROFTL ^^

And...

I have to say that... I'm the PROUD creator of the tape-thing. Actually I'm a tape-addict. Perhaps we should create a thread about this illness ?

RAAH my father wanna use the computer while I'm writing this wonderful post >.<

Anyway.... I'm sooo glad you liked it =D And your pictures are awesome, I put the sarkozy one as a wallpaper for my computer... couldn't resist :naughty:

And don't be ashamed or anything like this, I TOTALLY enjoyed the package I received and I seriously think that both our packages are BRILLIANT, because WE are brilliant :mf_rosetinted:

For the Swedish thing... ahahhah, I KNEW IT ! (not xD)

It's like Aqua (Barbie Girl), everybody says it's Norwegian whereas it's Swedish. AND BASSHUNTER TOO ! It's a manipulation from the swedes, they want people think that Norwegians are crap, telling everybody that all the crappy swedish things are norwegian :roftl:

Arh, my dad's killing me, I'll be back tomorrow evening (h) (and translate this stupide Carambar joke x) )

I LOVE YOU TOOOOO ^^ :wub2:

:mf_lustslow:

the idea of exchanging mag is good too, most of time i only read the mag once and seldom read the texts....

it's fun to read about fashion/gossip/skincare column in the mag from other countries , it's so different sometimes =p

yeah ! that sounds fun! ( and especially because you found a MIKA poster in the magazine!! ) also, that beret looks so cool! :thumb_yello:

And some other random things ... LOL at the boomerang joke you found. Now, translate one for me! :P

93.jpg

let me see how bad my high school french from 15 years ago is now....

In (something): 3 good reasons

....do not play with frisbee with a pizza

1:the tomatos and olives .....(something..."don't" maybe? "Aren't", "won't")support ( I suspect this means they are not attached and will fly off when you toss the pizza)

2:(something) good (something), the dog (something) will eat it

3: A pizza (something) hands?(or is that mains?) good (something) flies (something) travelling with pizza

((this is really funny when I read it back with the somethings attached LOL))

The second one I'm not even going to try LOL

:roftl: Yeah me too, mine didn't have much tape. But for the tape-lovers out there, here's Camille's-tapework:

The outer layer:

outside1.jpg

And then hack through that to the inner layer:

outside2.jpg

(but customs still went in it :/)

Tell me about it - I LOVE MIKAMAIL! WOOOT! What's this other site? Is it still running?

PostcardX degenerated unfortunately because jerks started sending people threatening stuff through the mail as a joke, or would delete addresses from the files because the system was set up that you can edit pretty much anyones profile. I haven't checked back there in a couple of years to be honest now,..so I'll go check now....

http://postcardx.net/address/dfb656b5802b4ada2cb2f178d751b6c9/ apparently it's still up, but doesn't look as interesting as it used to with all sorts of projects and threads. Looks like you can just look up a random address and then just send them a postcard. But you can still edit other people's profiles. I just don't get that

Regarding all the tapework, Customs probably thought they were shipping something dodgy, being so massively taped up !! LOL

Regarding all the tapework, Customs probably thought they were shipping something dodgy, being so massively taped up !! LOL

So no tape when I ship my drugs to Australia then. Hehe, they will NEVER notice and consider my parcel to be a neat and pretty present :naughty:.

And...

I have to say that... I'm the PROUD creator of the tape-thing. Actually I'm a tape-addict. Perhaps we should create a thread about this illness ?

Ok, I suppose I will have to join that thread about "tape fetish" illnesses. I will admit just looking at the photo of that deliciously taped box made me.....

:das::das::das:

(Not to mention all the goodies that were in it. Holy Smoke, Bullwinkle, that was one helleva MM!)

*Takes rage at this comment out on norwalk174's currently nonexisting box with a few rolls of tape* :wink2:

Uh-oh, who is going to warn Norwalk174? :naughty:

Ok, I suppose I will have to join that thread about "tape fetish" illnesses. I will admit just looking at the photo of that deliciously taped box made me.....

:das::das::das:

(Not to mention all the goodies that were in it. Holy Smoke, Bullwinkle, that was one helleva MM!)

Uh-oh, who is going to warn Norwalk174? :naughty:

Ark at the potty mouth on you!

And i think breana (phunky) outtapes you all - or rather, she uses her fetish constructively

Why do you think i questioned it?

ok, i'd answer this, u both are

:roftl:

Pshhh, that's what you say

You can tell the size of my house from one room?

I don't think so, it's pretty average-sized:

i saw your garden!!!*jealous*

Dunno

That's the second time you've said that :P

I can send you one - the shop I got it from is selling them in red now - but they're selling another tshirt I think you may like even more

i had the same idea for my mm4 :mf_rosetinted:

THAT'S IT - New MM thread project! Post a picture of your house!

in HK, i think only ppl who had 10 millions can live the house like u....

our house is not a house, it's a flat.....:crybaby:

our kitchen is hell small like this :thumbdown:

http://hk.youtube.com/watch?v=K0T812XvCds

warn!naked man XDDDD

The Holiday!!!

i think u wanna die if u live my place, its like a trash !!:roftl:

But I put many small different stuff in your box!

see this!!

pict1963ww8.jpg

i see kitkat

haha...no...i guess it's kitkat :naughty:

PS:why i nd to deduct my smilies everytime .....................only use 7 images is not enough -_-"