• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

*wonders if this is a compliment*

Like this: ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

( I don't know, I copy and pasted. You should know that I'm good at that for pretending to know how to do symbols :fisch; )

[/Quote]

öäüö䀀€üöäöäßßÖÄÖÖÄÜÖÜÄöäüöü€€€ö䀀ßßßßöäü I remember

:mf_rosetinted:

I don't know you can do this with your PC though, you can imput symbols like this way:

start - programs - accessory - character code

I realized this way recently since I couldn't type £ with my keyboard. :boxed:

Thanks! Hm, I will try this as soon as I have enough time. *wonders if she can just create the symbols in a word doc and then copy/paste them in her custom title*

Hey guys,

I am doing the rounds of my most ‘popular’ threads to make sure that those of you who frequent these corners of the mfc are aware:

On the 16th April I’m having to under go another surgery,. This one is going to set me back a little, and according to my doctors, I will be out of action for quite a few weeks - I say a few days (stubborn child that I am).

Either way I am going to be bed bound for a while afterwards so I doubt I will be able to log into the mfc, let alone sit up.

Petra has kindly agreed to keep an eye on Mika Mail and Humphrey while I am away. I would add the Pinkunicorn123 Thread to this list, but to be honest, considering it‘s history of conversational topics, I doubt anything that is discussed during my absence could be all that damning.

The threads will not be changing, and everything will stay the same except that Petra will be the first port of call for any questions you have or changes you need regarding Mika Mail or Humphrey’s travels for the duration of my recovery. She has looked after these threads twice before during my ban and when I took some personal time away from the mfc so I trust that everything will be fine.

We do not expect that there will be any problems, and if there are, my regular stalkers have become more than apt at answering peoples queries and generally keeping my threads bumped with a continuous stream of pointless banter, so if you have any worries, please speak them, they are easy to find and do not bite (most of the time).

I will be looking forward to seeing you all again afterwards J

-Pink-

x

Hey guys,

I am doing the rounds of my most ‘popular’ threads to make sure that those of you who frequent these corners of the mfc are aware:

On the 16th April I’m having to under go another surgery,. This one is going to set me back a little, and according to my doctors, I will be out of action for quite a few weeks - I say a few days (stubborn child that I am).

Either way I am going to be bed bound for a while afterwards so I doubt I will be able to log into the mfc, let alone sit up.

Petra has kindly agreed to keep an eye on Mika Mail and Humphrey while I am away. I would add the Pinkunicorn123 Thread to this list, but to be honest, considering it‘s history of conversational topics, I doubt anything that is discussed during my absence could be all that damning.

The threads will not be changing, and everything will stay the same except that Petra will be the first port of call for any questions you have or changes you need regarding Mika Mail or Humphrey’s travels for the duration of my recovery. She has looked after these threads twice before during my ban and when I took some personal time away from the mfc so I trust that everything will be fine.

We do not expect that there will be any problems, and if there are, my regular stalkers have become more than apt at answering peoples queries and generally keeping my threads bumped with a continuous stream of pointless banter, so if you have any worries, please speak them, they are easy to find and do not bite (most of the time).

-Pink-

x

I promise to stalk you!!! :sneaky2:

I don't know you can do this with your PC though, you can imput symbols like this way:

start - programs - accessory - character code

I realized this way recently since I couldn't type £ with my keyboard.

ﻹ ﯔ☼♪♦♥♯Ⱡ♦♣♠♀☼☻♂☺◦◙░▒■▲►▼◄◊⅓Ω₯₴№℗ᾕᾌὈἳἇἋẴṉᶷ۞۝ۜ۩ۖ҈҉ѼѽѠ͏̼!!

Woot! I figured it out! All by myself :fisch:

Hmm; you have to choose between the two things and say which one is the worst. It's supposed to be FUNNY. *cries*

Oh .. well, I guess it would be worse to ... swim in potatos :blink::naughty:

Crepes are so easy to make =D http://www.letscookfrench.com/recettes/recette.cfm?num_recette=638

If I'm not too lazy I'll translate my mum's recipe for you, it's the best one ever (h) (because there are hundreds of way to make it ^^)

Oh YAY! So it's kind of just like pancakes! (Although I can't make pancakes :P)

You have to civilize your mum

It's mine who got the package at the post office and she told me that everyone in the room was looking at the package when she took it xD BECAUSE IT WAS SO AWESOME ! =DDD (Or perhaps they wanted to steal the stamps )

I know I really do :insane:

Hahahahahahaha! YAY! *is proud*

Oakie - its bed-time - hit the hay!!!!

Damn! She really does have spies everywhere! :roftl:

Hey I even *did* go to bed even though I really did want to reply here, because I knew it would take me quite some time playing with the symbols - LOL!

öäüö䀀€üöäöäßßÖÄÖÖÄÜÖÜÄöäüöü€€€ö䀀ßßßßöäü I remember

öäüö䀀€üöäöäßßÖÄÖÖÄÜÖÜÄöäüöü€€€ö䀀ßßßßöäü :fisch:

Hey guys,

-Pink-

x

:tears:

I got my MM from Wendi today!! lots of lollies, crisps and some goods of Scotland.

80065758bg5.jpg

pict1967rh4.jpg

And she sent me a message in cipher....:naughty:

pict1969hd9.jpg

I ate drumstick and highland toffee just now. It's tasty!

When I opened the box, I was confused about a tin of DOG FOOD!!:yikes::lmao:

pict1971il7.jpg

Thank you so much Wendi!!!!!!!

:yay: Glad it arrived ok :D The strange drawing on the back of the

photo was my 4 year old niece, who found my MM picture, and

thought she would write a message on the back :sneaky2:

And - enjoy the "dog food" :roftl:

hahaha! it's so lovely message:punk:

I don't want to open the tin! Because it's so cute!! I'd like to keep it.:mf_lustslow:

hey there i want to join too. what should i do? somebody help me? :blink:

You can PM Pinkunicorn123 - she will be going off to hospital in the

middle of April - but if you contact her now, she can pass all the details

to Petra, who stands in for her when she...........can't be here :naughty:

Let her know where you would like a partner from, and where you are!! :thumb_yello:

that mikamail is super!

When does the next round start? I'd love to participate :)

I haven't read the whole Thread so I hope I'm not too late :s

hey there i want to join too. what should i do? somebody help me?

I'll just write your names down! I think Pink is still around but I'm not sure where she is right now :blink: .

Don't we still have unpaired ones in the list? *walks off to have a look at the list* *comes back* ok, the list is not up to date. I'm obviously still unpaired :blink: (but at least i'm on the list now :mf_rosetinted:).

Hm, ok, as soon as any of us speaks to Pink, we need to sort that out and if there are people left that have the prefered characteristics (:naughty: ) you can also participate in this round! :thumb_yello:

PM me your location and what kind of partner you'd prefer (location etc.) :thumb_yello:

You are a star Petra - didnt see you online so answered - but you are

invisible!! :roftl: :roftl:

24/7. Sadly. :naughty: (I actually just came home! And it's good that we have such a great bunch of people who are here in the thread! Thank you for answering :flowers2:)

Hi everyone *waves*

I don't have my partner yet but I've already started getting a couple of things:thumb_yello:....and it wouldn't be an Aussie package without the best choccie biscuits ever made:wink2:

product_timtam_dc16_large.jpg

Hi,

Sorry, yes im not here as often as usual at the moment due to health and other obligations but i do check in at least once every day so you are fine to contact me directly up until the 16th when Petra will take over while i away.

The next round will not be starting until June and it never closes so all new members are welcome.

We are currently waiting on 60 more of the members for the last round to inform me of their status for this round and so therefore the list is not complete.

I try to keep it as update as possible but people have to remind me twice on occasion as my memory is appauling.

If you want to join please PM me with your location and any other prefernces you may have be they the location of your parter, their age, etc

Celien you have been added to the list, thank you for your PM

I got my MM from Wendi today!! lots of lollies, crisps and some goods of Scotland.

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/4954/pict1967rh4.jpg

Mmmmm, nice tape :das:

I ate drumstick and highland toffee just now. It's tasty!

When I opened the box, I was confused about a tin of DOG FOOD!!

LOL! Dog food? Wendi! Explain!

Drumstick? Explain!

:fisch:

It looks awesome :wub2:

Glad it arrived ok The strange drawing on the back of the

photo was my 4 year old niece, who found my MM picture, and

thought she would write a message on the back

And - enjoy the "dog food"

Aww! Cuuute!

Explain!

Ah! the lollies! the same we had at brixton!!!

i still have one left for bianca's MM

:shocked: Lollies that Humphrey sat with also??? :wub2:

I got mine from cassiopée today!!

I'm gonna post some pics later

Wooo! *waits*

Hi everyone *waves*

I don't have my partner yet but I've already started getting a couple of things....and it wouldn't be an Aussie package without the best choccie biscuits ever made

http://www.arnotts.com.au/downloads/products/product_timtam_dc16_large.jpg

You want, Petra?

New(ish) Pair:

16) Oakie Doke - Petra

:woot_jump:

Oh yay! I have a partner! :mf_rosetinted::P :P

(only for a few weeks now)

I totally went shopping for you today Petra! Hope you like chocolate! (lol!)

I got mine from cassiopée today!! :punk:

I'm gonna post some pics later

Can't wait!

that mikamail is super!

We know!:wink2:

LOL! Dog food? Wendi! Explain!

Drumstick? Explain!

:fisch:

I want to know too! Wendi?:blink: