Mika Mail

*feels that her smilies/pictures are too important to cut*

here are a few pics of the mika mail I got from cassiopée!! thanks a lot btw!

mikamail002gb2.jpg

Yay! Awesome! What's in all the wrapped up packages??

Also, your first picture doesn't work - I want to see it!

Glad you like it The t-shirt was bought in New York when I went to see Mika

Aww! That's awesome!

So she doesn't have a tape fetish..

*cough* Uhh, yeah, that's right :fisch:

I have a tape fetish!!

And you're proud of it! :insane:

Don't even think about telling her!!!!!:hunter:

:tears::mad3:

Sorry . I wanted to write something better but I was not able to because I had been writing in English the whole day.

What about: "Wenn du denkst, dass du denkst, dann denkst du nur du denkst, denn das Denken der Gedanken ist gedankenloses Denken." Better? [dict.leo.org]

"If you think that you think, then you think only you think, because the thinking of the thoughts is an unthinking thinking."

Oh yes ... :insane:

It reminds me of the motto of my Highschool: "I am because we are, and because we are, therefore I am"

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My name is Petra, I like chocolate - but only milk chocolate. I'm looking for a stable relationship. No kids, though.

LOL! I'll see what I can do! (purposefully erased the bit in brackets :fisch:)

Hi, my name is Bianca, and I like chocolate also - milk and white :-) You can have my dog and my weird sheep-that-thinks-it's-a-dog:thumb_yello:

I won't tape it I guess because they will surely open it at the customs. And I cant even do a Mrs Weasley because the woman at the post office told me there wouldnt be any stamps on the bigger parcels anyway.

*sighs in relief*

I am SO pissed! It has been 2 freckin months and Milou STILL hasn't sent my mika mail! she got hers two months ago!!!

:tears:

I feel that you two are becoming distant. You have to work through the tough times along with the good.. it's what a good MFC relationship takes

:lmao:

I got my MM from xLaurenx today

IMGP0001-1.jpg

Yay!

What's with the picture of the lady not wearing anything? :das:

Yep! Maple syrup ones :P and the bunnies are marshmallow... Chubby bunny anyone?:das:

100% Maple syrup? It seem yummy !

I got my MM from xLaurenx today

IMGP0001-1.jpg

:thumb_yello: water bombs? is that sweets?

I want to see them too!:wub2:

That looks like the other corner of the magazine!!

AH! That is so obvious now! :doh:

I swear I looked at it for a long time thinking, "What is that, it's not part of that magazine ... why did she sent her a picture of that girl??" :roftl:

New Pair:

17) Iheartmika - MIKA-ThebestMusician

:punk:

That's Katie Price! Don't you know her? Lucky you!!!

But you DO know the Beckhams, right?

No! :roftl:

The Beckhams ... like the soccer player and posh spice? :blink: ???

water bombs? is that sweets?

I'd think water balloons ... ? :blink:

*feels that her smilies/pictures are too important to cut*

Also, your first picture doesn't work - I want to see it!

there were smarties, nerds, maple syrop products, chocolate, gummy bears, a bunny face lollipop I haven't tried yet :naughty: , a Canadian book, some colourful candles, pins in the shape of flowers. I think that was about it :D I bought everything I'm gonna send her today :punk:

there were smarties, nerds, maple syrop products, chocolate, gummy bears, a bunny face lollipop I haven't tried yet :naughty: , a Canadian book, some colourful candles, pins in the shape of flowers. I think that was about it :D I bought everything I'm gonna send her today :punk:

I can't wait to see...

I feel bad! mine isnt as big as most of yours...I can put in it only what I can afford!

does anyone know if you can send milo in the post>???

what's milo? (sorry)

and my parcels were pretty tiny, believe me!!

there were smarties, nerds, maple syrop products, chocolate, gummy bears, a bunny face lollipop I haven't tried yet , a Canadian book, some colourful candles, pins in the shape of flowers. I think that was about it :D I bought everything I'm gonna send her today

:woot_jump:! Awesome!

hey that sounds like a good idea Mika mail!!! so what do I need to do then to start off??

sorry i'm half asleep at the moment so my brains not working very well lol

Yep tell pink ... or petra, maybe both now ... where you are and where you want your partner to be from (if you have a preference):thumb_yello:

Do you want a partner from the USA? England would like a partner from England :das: (confusing, huh? I hope I've got it right this time)

I feel bad! mine isnt as big as most of yours...I can put in it only what I can afford!

does anyone know if you can send milo in the post>???

Yes of course we can only send what we can afford :wink2:

And yes! If it's sealed up in the original packaging it should be fine

... but if you send some separate they may think it is some kind of drug or something :roftl:

what's milo? (sorry)

and my parcels were pretty tiny, believe me!!

DON'T TELL HER, ROSINA!!!

*cough* ... I'm sending her some :cheerful_h4h:

:woot_jump:! Awesome!

Yep tell pink ... or petra, maybe both now ... where you are and where you want your partner to be from (if you have a preference):thumb_yello:

Do you want a partner from the USA? England would like a partner from England :das:(confusing, huh? I hope I've got it right this time)

:

yes that is right! :lol3:

:thumb_yello:

We still have alot of people who are unpaired and people who have not responded to my PMs about this round (61 of them to be exact).

If you wish to take part please PM me, we are still open to new members :)

ok then pink! ill pm you the message I sent Petra!

ok then pink! ill pm you the message I sent Petra!

When did you PM me? Or do you mean the PM you sent me a while ago? Because I forwarded everything to Pink. :boxed: This would be PM number 4 then which did not arrive (at least these are the ones I know about). I'm sorry :boxed:.

When did you PM me? Or do you mean the PM you sent me a while ago? Because I forwarded everything to Pink. :boxed: This would be PM number 4 then which did not arrive (at least these are the ones I know about). I'm sorry :boxed:.

:boxed: Im confused!

:boxed: Im confused!

No, sorry, I didnt mean you. It's just that some of my messages seem to have not reached the person I was messaging. Not sure if an admin considered my Ms too offensive and thus censored them or if it was just yet another server issue.