the mika troops

sara101

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah, like rainbow:mf_lustslow: and hats, and braces and withe shoes, no wait, each troop must have something different, like the withe shoes troops: withe shoe etc...:bleh::biggrin2:

i want.... ugh i can't decide i'll have to ask my troop :biggrin2::bleh:

that was exactly my thought but why 22? wait a moment... ok. good god. ok. ehm, ok. *hides under the table* i don't want to know more. i guess i already know too much. :blink:

(btw, what's so bad about instant martyr? :shocked: )

i didn't say anything bad about instant martyr troop, love this troop:bleh: :biggrin2:

so I'll be a proud martyrian trooper :thumb_yello:

I will think about our uniform now :thumb_yello: *sits down to think about the design and what accessoires to use*

:thumb_yello: you're a good commander:biggrin2:

and for the colour of the uniforms of the mikarmy(who's the same for each troops) what do you think of pink:biggrin2: ?????

pink isn't my colour :D so I'd stick to blue/turquoise or actually every shade the colour blue has. or green! wonderful fresh green! and yellow! some kind of care-bear-rainbow-coloured robes for all troops!

(frankly speaking, I have absolutely no idea. I'm not a designer :mf_rosetinted: )

lol :bleh: we should ask the troopers to vote for the uniforms colour:thumb_yello: :biggrin2::bleh:

But I'd also go with red. maybe we could add blue & white shoes and thus also represent great britain :thumb_yello: (love it!) then i could also wear my UK-coloured hat and scarf!

yeah, i don't know, we should ask the commanders to ask their troops lol, what colour does mika prefer?????????it can help

i've made a quick model of what the uniform can be, but if you have other ideas, or want to change something, tell me:thumb_yello: (sorry i'm not a good drawer:blush-anim-cl: :sneaky2::biggrin2: )

wow!mika gonna think we are smokin'!!!!:naughty: hi im back every1!massachusetts!woot!woot!

Can I join the troops too?

Come from Germany. I guess there isn´t much protection so far.

And it´s really important to protect him.... because of the naughty people in the world. And there are so many...:sneaky2::hunter:

Can I join the troops too?

Come from Germany. I guess there isn´t much protection so far.

And it´s really important to protect him.... because of the naughty people in the world. And there are so many...:sneaky2::hunter:

yeah :biggrin2::roftl: you're in the instant martyr troop:thumb_yello: