• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yes... :das:

muahahahahah!

(that thing was a very scary laugh: Be afraid, be very afraid):mf_rosetinted:

lol, ok i'm scared, but we're a peaceful army, you can laugh like that at the naughty poeple who hurt mika lol:roftl: :naughty:

hello everyon! i recruited my sister .....well sort of she's a memeber on here now :thumb_yello: lol i wrote her intro :naughty:

good:thumb_yello: does she want to be in the chubby bunny troop with you lol?

:naughty::bleh:

Good God, I still don't really get it but anyway...

I'm from Germany (don't tell anyone) and I didn't find it in the list; that means that I can just choose, right? So I'd love to have "Instant Martyr" (just listening to it :punk: ) in case that's still available!

And about that Uzzo-thing... do I want to know? (I actually got an idea but that is probably not right. If it is.... oh dear.)

if you want to know, UZZO is hum... a friend, hum to have chicken with lol:naughty:

really UZZO It's his name:naughty: :roftl:

ok, that means i don't want to know more... :bleh:

"too much information" :roftl:

lol:roftl: ok i won't tell you more about UZZO, except that he's a good commander and he's 22:biggrin2: :naughty:

did you notice that your thread has gotten to 300 posts?! well done :thumb_yello:

my thread died after about 100 haha :lol3:

yeah:mf_lustslow: mikarmy is becoming big, we should design a uniform lol:naughty:

definitely... they should be colorful to go with our fighting with kindness, flowers, and lollipops :biggrin2:

yeah, like rainbow:mf_lustslow: and hats, and braces and withe shoes, no wait, each troop must have something different, like the withe shoes troops: withe shoe etc...:bleh::biggrin2: