Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

Hahahaha! Is that too strange of a statement for you? His hair just looks very fluffy in those last pics, and I have this fascination with fluffy hair. I think it's due to the fact that my hair is very un-fluffy, so I'm slightly jealous.

Actually, I'd like to touch his hair too, but I would never want to admit it! (well I can check that off my list haha). I love to pet "clean" hair, there's a look to it.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

107b.jpg

113b.jpg

listen caro, i don't know if it was you so i don't wanna accuse you, BUT these are my pix i took at ibiza, and there is a reason i have watermarked them, so to anyone who removed my watermark - and it really wasn't disturbing, just a small text in the corner - this will only result in me not posting any of my pix on here anymore, or putting a huge watermark over mikas face! i say nothing if people re-post my pix as they are, but not if they remove the watermark and don't even say where they have it from.

same for your avatar pic, if i'm not completely mistaken it's from the pic i took with mika in ibiza, so if you took it from me, you could at least have asked me.

sorry if it wasn't you and you found the pix as they are somewhere else, then please let me know where.

and to everyone, all the originals are here: http://www.mikafanclub.de/bilder-ibiza.php

p.s. would also love to know where all the other pix are from and who took them.