Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

how many posts have you made without pictures :bleh: haha i'm not so sure she's not....

Well, I'm making up...I'm uploading some stuff right now...

Anyway, oh she's definitely a stripper... I meant she's not ashamed of it...:roftl:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm little too, and i don't mind what poeple can think or say of me:biggrin2:

just do the same, i bet they're jealous because you're beautiful(sure you're a skinny big girl):thumb_yello::biggrin2: or maybe they find you're cute

I'm too thin to be a big girl, but too tall to be a lollipop girl. I'm never going to get to be onstage with Mika!:tears::crybaby: :crybaby:

Well, I'm making up...I'm uploading some stuff right now...

Anyway, oh she's definitely a stripper... I meant she's not ashamed of it...:roftl:

:shocked: :shocked: i'm a stripper????????????????

nobody will want be in my troops!

am i??????

I'm too thin to be a big girl, but too tall to be a lollipop girl. I'm never going to get to be onstage with Mika!:tears::crybaby: :crybaby:

i don't think i'll too:( unfortunatly, but the lollipo girl don't have to be so small, anyway, anybody look small beside mika :roftl: :roftl:

Me too, I'm in stuck in the middle...ahaha. I'm so funny.

:biggrin2: Yeah, but I'm only about four inches shorter than him, so I'd be a lollipop giant! People would be like: :shocked: :shocked: .:roftl:

Seriously, I wish I was that tall...maybe then I wouldn't get blocked so much in basketball!

i'm little too, and i don't mind what poeple can think or say of me:biggrin2:

just do the same, i bet they're jealous because you're beautiful(sure you're a skinny big girl):thumb_yello::biggrin2: or maybe they find you're cute

i highly doubt that but thanks haha i think i would make a good lollipop girl:wub2: so mika if you looking just give me a call!!!!!!!!

that would be teh best thing that could ever happen to me.. being onstage with mika it's too bad thousands of people want the same thing :roftl:

i highly doubt that but thanks haha i think i would make a good lollipop girl:wub2: so mika if you looking just give me a call!!!!!!!!

that would be teh best thing that could ever happen to me.. being onstage with mika it's too bad thousands of people want the same thing :roftl:

why do you doubt?????????

i want to be on stage with him too, and i'm not a stripper lol, really i'm not,

but mika didn't need other poeple on his staff i guess:thumbdown: :sneaky2::wink2:

why do you doubt?????????

i want it too, and i'm not a tripper lol, really i'm not

but mika didn't need other poeple on his staff i guess:thumbdown: :sneaky2::wink2:

i was joking of course your not a tripper :naughty:

sivan was lucky enough to be asked to be a lollipop girl (apparently one of the lollipop girls had an attitude and didn't want to go on stage :thumbdown: FREAK!!!!:bleh:

EDIT: oh i doubt the i'm cute thing haha i'm not cute by any means

i was joking of course your not a tripper :naughty:

sivan was lucky enough to be asked to be a lollipop girl (apparently one of the lollipop girls had an attitude and didn't want to go on stage :thumbdown: FREAK!!!!:bleh:

EDIT: oh i doubt the i'm cute thing haha i'm not cute by any means

i'm sure they're only jealous, the most popular in a school are not the more beautiful, i mean they only have something that not everybody have: they bitch and discourage other, and more often , the sensible ones , cute or not, they say and they make thinks what they want:thumbdown:

and for the lollipop girl: she have a f***** great job to jump on a stage with mika and she f********************

that's it, i hate her:shocked: :blink::naughty:

i'm sure they're only jealous, the most popular in a school are not the more beautiful, i mean they only have something that not everybody have: they bitch and discourage other, and more often , the sensible ones , cute or not, they say and they make thinks what they want:thumbdown:

and for the lollipop girl: she have a f***** great job to jump on a stage with mika and she f********************

that's it, i hate her:shocked:

my sister(twin) had to be locker partners with a popular girl once and it didn't go well haha:roftl: the popular girl would completely ignore her and slam the locker in her face so one day cassie just flat out called her a bitch and they got into a fight that was probably one of the best days of my life because cassie(sister) never stands up for herself i was so proud!!:bleh::biggrin2:

i hate her too :thumbdown::sneaky2:

my sister(twin) had to be locker partners with a popular girl once and it didn't go well haha:roftl: the popular girl would completely ignore her and slam the locker in her face so one day cassie just flat out called her a bitch and they got into a fight that was probably one of the best days of my life because cassie(sister) never stands up for herself i was so proud!!:bleh::biggrin2:

i hate her too :thumbdown::sneaky2:

lol, sometimes we don't have the choice, then action is better than talk with those kind of poeple, it kill me to say that, but really, there's always prejudices:thumbdown:

lol, sometimes we don't have the choice, then action is better than talk with those kind of poeple, it kill me to say that, but really, there's always prejudices:thumbdown:

i agree haha i'm going to get a few hours of sleep before good morning america.. i feel bad for leaving you though haha i'll get back on asap!! :wink2:

good night!!