Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

i agree haha i'm going to get a few hours of sleep before good morning america.. i feel bad for leaving you though haha i'll get back on asap!! :wink2:

good night!!

don't feel bad:wink2: good night:biggrin2:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i'm sure they're only jealous, the most popular in a school are not the more beautiful, i mean they only have something that not everybody have: they bitch and discourage other, and more often , the sensible ones , cute or not, they say and they make thinks what they want:thumbdown:

and for the lollipop girl: she have a f***** great job to jump on a stage with mika and she f********************

that's it, i hate her:shocked: :blink::naughty:

See that's what I actually like about my school...the popular people are down-to-earth and aren't your typical snobs...well at least most of them. Actually, a lot of the popular girls are athletes, most of them tom-boyish. I don't know, I actually like it. We have girls like you describe but hardly anyone likes them. I don't know, it's weird but at my school the popular people can really be anyone just as long as you're outgoing and fun, I guess. Overall, they're really aren't that many stereotypes or cliques. I mean there's always going to be little groups and such but a lot of people within those groups talk and hang out with people from other groups.

Okay more pictures:

MIKA4-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

MIKA2-1.jpg

photo009.jpg

photo008.jpg

photo007.jpg

These are from the Chicago gig that I took, I never posted all of them, most of them suck I had my brother's old digital camera which doesn't zoom in and the smoke makes it worse.

I'm really making up for all my off topic discussions, lol:

photo012.jpg

MIKA5-1.jpg

And here's one that was already uploaded into my photobucket album that I don't remember doing, lol:

MikaandBigGirl.jpg

Must be nice to be a Big Girl...

Ahh! I love Cry-Baby...it's so stupid, but so amazing at the same time.

Yeah it is! I love it too! I can actually imagine Mika being dragged like Johnny. :naughty:

Yep.

Mika, in case you're reading this, we'd all like to see you in the buff. So, next time...drop 'em!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: He needs to make an adult version of his show---Like Patrick Wolfe has an all ages show and an 18+ show. :D

Oh God! If Patrick's show at Somerset House was an all ages show, I can't even think of what his 18+ show would be like. He barely kept his shorts on. :shocked:

But should Mika do it - I'm sooo glad I'm an adult! :naughty:

Yeah it is! I love it too! I can actually imagine Mika being dragged like Johnny. :naughty:

Oh God! If Patrick's show at Somerset House was an all ages show, I can't even think of what his 18+ show would be like. He barely kept his shorts on. :shocked:

But should Mika do it - I'm sooo glad I'm an adult! :naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

:roftl: That was funny to watch The Curls downloading first!!!

btw why was my face pressed up against the screen:roftl: I'm so sad:bleh:

If thats sad then i'm definately with ya! :bleh:

i posted this pic before but no one responded to it , so i thought I would re-post it :naughty:2-1.jpg i hope im not alone when I say this is delish :roftl:

I was looking back at the pictures on this thread and this one caught my eye.

Mika looks so gorgeous in this one.

I can't stop staring at it...