Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

Oh gosh...:naughty:

So how 'bout some Mikagasmic pictures? I figured I need to post about 1,000 to make up for all the off topic dicussions I've had on here! :bleh::naughty:

This picture seems to go well with the discussion on here, lol:

MikaFancyChicken.gif

And this one, I basically bow down to whoever took it:

SEX.jpg

See, Sara? We're not 'FREE' chicken, we're 'FANCY' chicken!

ok you're fancy chicken, and what am i?????????:blink:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

and i must say, i don't really make love, i only tease, and they pay for it, you see, i'm a dancer, and a teaser, the a courtesane, sometimes(when the customer have a lot to give me, i can make exceptions:biggrin2: )

and i must say, i don't really make love, i only tease, and they pay for it, you see, i'm a dancer, and a teaser, the a courtesane, sometimes(when the customer have a lot to give me, i can make exceptions:biggrin2: )

A dancer? No, I think they're called strippers...:naughty:

haha i thought this thread was for mikagasmic picture such as this one

mika1000.jpg

not talk about strippers haha it's ok sara stripping is a very nice job you shouldn't be ashamed :thumb_yello:

:shocked: not stripping lol only parading in tight corset, not as bad as cherisse or big girls:bleh:lol

i'm only kidding

Oh Wow. Wow. Wow. Too many Mikagasms...can't breathe. WOW.

I know, right? If that was standing in front of me, my hormones would be raging! It would take all my strength not to run up on stage!

:shocked: not stripping lol only parading in tight corset, not as bad as cherisse or big girls:bleh:lol

i'm only kidding

haha that makes it sound like you're a big girl oh how i would love to be a big girl and dance with mika on stage.. i can see it now :wub2:

haha i thought this thread was for mikagasmic picture such as this one

not talk about strippers haha it's ok sara stripping is a very nice job you shouldn't be ashamed :thumb_yello:

Oh, she's not.

Hey, I posted two pictures, lol.

haha that makes it sound like you're a big girl oh how i would love to be a big girl and dance with mika on stage.. i can see it now :wub2:

hahahaaaa a big girl from the moulin rouge:roftl: :biggrin2:

but already, are you big??????you can be a little big girl or a skinny big girl :biggrin2:

I know, right? If that was standing in front of me, my hormones would be raging! It would take all my strength not to run up on stage!

I'd be carried away by security because I'd tackle him to the ground and start doing....things.....to him.:mf_lustslow::roftl:

i think he was drunk, not doing yoga or maybe both:blink: :bleh::biggrin2:

I would love to hang out with Mika drunk. I bet he's fun when he's liquored up.:roftl: :roftl:

hahahaaaa a big girl from the moulin rouge:roftl: :biggrin2:

but already, are you big??????you can be a little big girl or a skinny big girl :biggrin2:

i'll be a little skinny big girl :roftl: that's gonna work out great!!! :blink: haha

i'm the shortest person at my school i'm only 5' people used to call me santa's little helper around christmas time haha

I'd be carried away by security because I'd tackle him to the ground and start doing....things.....to him.:mf_lustslow::roftl:

I would love to hang out with Mika drunk. I bet he's fun when he's liquored up.:roftl: :roftl:

hahahaaa:roftl: he is, really, he can't contain himself:roftl:

i'll be a little skinny big girl :roftl: that's gonna work out great!!! :blink: haha

i'm the shortest person at my school i'm only 5' people used to call me santa's little helper around christmas time haha

i'm little too, and i don't mind what poeple can think or say of me:biggrin2:

just do the same, i bet they're jealous because you're beautiful(sure you're a skinny big girl):thumb_yello::biggrin2: or maybe they find you're cute