Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

He was probably reading this forum and saw how excited we got over that little patch of skin and decided to give us what we wanted.:roftl:

I honestly think he did...'cause when we started talking about body hair on certain parts of his body, like his stomach, he did that. Then when we wanted to know about his chest, we saw the paparazzi pics and then all of a sudden he starts taking off his shirt!

I honestly think he did...'cause when we started talking about body hair on certain parts of his body, like his stomach, he did that. Then when we wanted to know about his chest, we saw the paparazzi pics and then all of a sudden he starts taking off his shirt!

In that case, I vote we keep talking about how he should get nekkid.:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

In that case, I vote we keep talking about how he should get nekkid.:mf_lustslow::biggrin2:

Yep.

Mika, in case you're reading this, we'd all like to see you in the buff. So, next time...drop 'em!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: He needs to make an adult version of his show---Like Patrick Wolfe has an all ages show and an 18+ show. :D

I hope he does. Thank goodness I'm an adult! Although that sounds so weird to say, I AM a legal adult haha!

:roftl: Just a month and and 8 days for me. Woot!

So, Mika... :naughty:

What would a Mika adult show consist of, I wonder? A full strip during Sweet Dreams?

Yep.

Mika, in case you're reading this, we'd all like to see you in the buff. So, next time...drop 'em!

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl: He needs to make an adult version of his show---Like Patrick Wolfe has an all ages show and an 18+ show. :D

Sorry, but you know what? I DO NOT WANT ALL THESE PEOPLE SEEING MY MAN NAKED!!!!

Uh, I was just kidding by the way...

Sorry, but you know what? I DO NOT WANT ALL THESE PEOPLE SEEING MY MAN NAKED!!!!

Uh, I was just kidding by the way...

:roftl::roftl:Wait. YOUR MAN?!?!?!?!

Dude. No. :blink:

He told me what we had was special! I trusted him!!!

:roftl:

21 pages already! and 167 posts!!

mann we're on firreeeee!

Well, MIKA makes us be on fire. Coz his hot flamed fireness just spreads so quickly!!! He's like a wildfire!! rawr!!! Like the opposite of Smokey the Bear!!! And we're his, firefighters? No wait, that would be wrong coz we want his flamedness to keep going. So we wouldnt be firefighters coz we'd put it out. So i guess we're the grass and they flammable materials that make him go on fire and ignite their fire flames!! precisely. coz we keep him hot and keep it going. woo!

YOU??! He told me we couldn't be married right away because of his career!

Someone has some explaining to do.:roftl:

Yeah and by "his career", he meant ME!

Wooooow. :blink: Mika, what do you have to say for yourself?

I thought what we had was special...all those sweet words that you whispered in my ear...all the nights that we spent together...it was all LIES! *runs off to cry*

I thought what we had was special...all those sweet words that you whispered in my ear...all the nights that we spent together...it was all LIES! *runs off to cry*

wow:blink: already three girls, mika promises to mary you all?:blink::naughty:

WHAT?! He told me he was on tour! He was with YOU?!

WHAT?! He told me he was on tour! He was with YOU?!

That's right! All those nights when you thought he was off performing, he was actually with me at my house! WE WATCHED ROMANCE MOVIES TOGETHER AND CRIED!!!!! That's how beautiful our relationship was.