Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

That's right! All those nights when you thought he was off performing, he was actually with me at my house! WE WATCHED ROMANCE MOVIES TOGETHER AND CRIED!!!!! That's how beautiful our relationship was.

OH IT'S ON NOW! I guess I have to resort to making Mika jealous by being with LUKE!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, only because I cancelled, he only goes on dates with you when I'm unavailable.

now we should ask him, because i don't think his mother would like to know his son is dating all of you:thumbdown: :naughty:

now we should ask him, because i don't think his mother would like to know his son is dating all of you:thumbdown: :naughty:

Are you kidding me?! His mother LOVES me.

You know Hannah, whenever I talk to Mika's mom, she always talks about this sleazy girl that hangs all over Mika, and Mika only puts up which her 'cause she's easy. He actually really doesn't like her at all. Know anyone like that? :roftl:

:shocked: :shocked: are you the only one who had????????6

:roftl: :roftl: I'm the only one that he was with last night, yes. Believe me, no time...

Are you kidding me?! His mother LOVES me.

You know Hannah, whenever I talk to Mika's mom, she always talks about this sleazy girl that hangs all over Mika, and Mika only puts up which her 'cause she's easy. He actually really doesn't like her at all. Know anyone like that? :roftl:

Psh. That's just his excuse so that his family will stop complaining about him dating so many women. He ADORES me. We're getting married!!!!!

:roftl::roftl:

Pssh, Mika told me the day he was in that video where he said, "NO CHICKEN TONIGHT" he was going over to your house that night.

Mika lies. Haven't you heard him say that in his interviews?! He just didn't want any crazy fans getting all over him. He knew exactly what he was getting when he got home that night... :naughty:

Mika lies. Haven't you heard him say that in his interviews?! He just didn't want any crazy fans getting all over him. He knew exactly what he was getting when he got home that night... :naughty:

Oh gosh, you make me laugh, I don't know what to even say to that. I've ran out of smart ass things to say.

Oh gosh, you make me laugh, I don't know what to even say to that. I've ran out of smart ass things to say.

Talking about all of this chicken is making me want some of the Mika variety...:roftl: :roftl:

It's too late for this...:roftl:

already, if what he tell was lies, he can also lie to each of you:biggrin2: :bleh:

then who's right, who's mika fiancé?????????:shocked::biggrin2:

already, if what he tell was lies, he can also lie to each of you:biggrin2: :bleh:

then who's right, who's mika fiancé?????????:shocked::biggrin2:

Me of course. Hannah's just the booty call or 'chicken' call when I'm not around...it's all right 'cause as soon as we get married Mika is going to forget all about her...:roftl: