Mikagasmic Pictures - Part 2

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UZZO's favorite color is grey! That's why Mika keeps UZZO's environment covered in grey all the time! DUH!:biggrin2: I should think that even if you hadn't slept with Mika, it would be obvious; the boy shows off his panties so much.

but why did you all slept with him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:shocked::sneaky2:

Well, from what we've talked about earlier, it's pretty clear that fidelity isn't that big of a deal to him; I'm sure your chance will come.

Oh I love how we're all talking about how Mika is a huge man-whore...mostly thanks to Hannah and me...

Well, from what we've talked about earlier, it's pretty clear that fidelity isn't that big of a deal to him; I'm sure your chance will come.

ho no, i don't like one nights and those kind of things:thumbdown:

:shocked: :shocked: what????????????????:blink::sneaky2:

Mika doesn't like girls whose names are 'Sara'.

Sorry...

Anyway, just kidding, with all this talk about Mika's thing for chicken, it'd be funny if he hated chicken...:roftl:

Mika doesn't like girls whose names are 'Sara'.

Sorry...

Anyway, just kidding, with all this talk about Mika's thing for chicken, it'd be funny if he hated chicken...:roftl:

hahahahaaaaaaaaa:sneaky2:

:naughty: :naughty: i'm sure you lie, he's still virgin lol:roftl: :roftl:

Just as long as you're a very expensive, disease-free courtesan, I have no problem with it. I might want Mika again; it won't do for him to catch something.:roftl:

i'm a verry verry expensive and high range(??)courtesan but i don't see why he would pay that price to slept if he can have free chicken, don't you think?:thumbdown: (unfortunatly for me):sneaky2::biggrin2:

Just as long as you're a very expensive, disease-free courtesan, I have no problem with it. I might want Mika again; it won't do for him to catch something.:roftl:

Oh gosh...:naughty:

So how 'bout some Mikagasmic pictures? I figured I need to post about 1,000 to make up for all the off topic dicussions I've had on here! :bleh::naughty:

This picture seems to go well with the discussion on here, lol:

MikaFancyChicken.gif

And this one, I basically bow down to whoever took it:

SEX.jpg

See, Sara? We're not 'FREE' chicken, we're 'FANCY' chicken!