• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh dear God,I am still recovering from this one

69069770ki4.jpg

the drooling will never stop

lol, the guy in the background with the red envelope has a very similar hairdo. :roftl:

so, mika has been on stage shirtless 2 times during the last few days, any pix of that yet?? :das:

Hey You would never guess what happened to me yesterday!

Well i met up with the district commisoner and she said that i would be moving to her group for a year and in july id move to my friends group that she is starting up and id be the seconder of her group and me and my friend would run it together.

AAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!

phunky, you want everything served up on a plate, eh? :naughty: i posted the vid in the bologna thread, you just have to go through the gig reviews to find new leluque stuff. it wouldn't be fun if it wasn't a bit of a challenge! :roftl:

well, seriously speaking, i was very busy this week with a project we did in the german fanclub and with trying to catch up with what has been posted while i was away. leluque just isn't my no. 1 priority. :wink2: i would've posted it in the luke thread yesterday, but you were faster. :bleh:

ok, have to get ready now, will meet ioana in 2 hours for the mtv awards ticket casting. keep your fingers crossed for us, fellow knitters. :original: