pinkunicorn123

:mf_lustslow: I'm all up for it! :naughty:

wooo I'm glad to hear you're a fan! :thumb_yello: The Irish all seem rather fond of Russell which is good! except my best friend that is, she despises him :naughty: but I don't know anyone else who doesn't like him! yay!

haha did you see what I posted about Ray Darcy a while ago?

lol yeah but I couldn't follow it properly.... was ray doing an impression of Russell?

Yesterday I tuned into the Ray Foley show online :blush-anim-cl: and I emailed them again about Mika doing the live lunch... they never reply to emails anyway...but hopefully they read them... or maybe they've blocked my email address by now hahahahaha

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no such thing as too many smileys! hahaha Except of course if you go over 7.....lol

Yeah M.I. is good, like u say, we can interpret it any way at all :wink2: lol

Awwh hot weather.... well i didn't have to wear a jacket today! And there's no rain here, which is the best :wink2:

Madrid is great, I love being in Spain, but I'm stilllllllllll looking for an a partment! Luckily I have friends here so i'm not homeless in the meantime!!

haha i'm glad ;) aww goodluck with the apartment thing i'm sure something good will come along :thumb_yello: can't the school help?

hehe i noe no matter how much you complain from hot weather you just can't help but love it

haha i'm glad ;) aww goodluck with the apartment thing i'm sure something good will come along :thumb_yello: can't the school help?

hehe i noe no matter how much you complain from hot weather you just can't help but love it

true!!!

I'll keep looking........ :thumb_yello:

lol yeah but I couldn't follow it properly.... was ray doing an impression of Russell?

Yesterday I tuned into the Ray Foley show online :blush-anim-cl: and I emailed them again about Mika doing the live lunch... they never reply to emails anyway...but hopefully they read them... or maybe they've blocked my email address by now hahahahaha

no, Ray was actually copying Russell's radio material! :shocked: the cheek! :sneaky2: Im gonna tell him off monday mornin :naughty:

Oh I emailed him too :thumb_yello: hopefully he'll get the hint we reeeaaallly want this lol :naughty: ahaha how many emails have you sent by now? :roftl:

no, Ray was actually copying Russell's radio material! :shocked: the cheek! :sneaky2: Im gonna tell him off monday mornin :naughty:

Oh I emailed him too :thumb_yello: hopefully he'll get the hint we reeeaaallly want this lol :naughty: ahaha how many emails have you sent by now? :roftl:

haha it's not that bad, I've only sent two emails, oh and two texts... lol

hey guys, How is everyone doing?

Glad u liked the photo Niamh (is that the right spelling?) there are plenty more where that came from!! :naughty::bleh:

For example: the infamous Apple pose as shown by Barunka, Neeve, Sparkly1 and Bumblebee_vix!

153.jpg

the paparazza is back!!! :naughty:

hahaha I was wondering when I'd get to see this pic! Remember I didnt know what the "apple pose" was, and BBVix was like, "what?! you don't know what it is?" and she had to explain it to me, hahahaha

the paparazza is back!!! :naughty:

hahaha I was wondering when I'd get to see this pic! Remember I didnt know what the "apple pose" was, and BBVix was like, "what?! you don't know what it is?" and she had to explain it to me, hahahaha

and you did a very good job of the apple pose! :wub2: and also did a good teacher pose! lol, although that wasnt exactly posed, that was more a telling me off for taking loads of pics, lol oh well!!!

138.jpg

and you did a very good job of the apple pose! :wub2: and also did a good teacher pose! lol, although that wasnt exactly posed, that was more a telling me off for taking loads of pics, lol oh well!!!

138.jpg

oh gosh STOP!! hahaha (no that's not supposed to be what I'm saying in the pic, it's what I'm saying NOW hahahahahaha)

oh gosh STOP!! hahaha (no that's not supposed to be what I'm saying in the pic, it's what I'm saying NOW hahahahahaha)

Lol, awww....I'm sorry Niamh I will leave the pics for tonight, and wait until tomoz! :naughty: speak to u soon!!!

xxx

Night night Niamh!

btw your hoodie rocks!

Ooh thanks! I got it in the GIANT Primark in London.... what we call Penneys :wink2: I like colourful things hahaha

Lol, awww....I'm sorry Niamh I will leave the pics for tonight, and wait until tomoz! speak to u soon!!!

xxx

Great, I look forward to seeing more.... I think... :naughty:

hey !

my mom works in ireland so i can say: ,, thats my second home'' :)

Ooh cool, what part of Ireland does she work in? I was working with a girl from Latvia in Galway last yr

Heyyy Ireland!

i'm still feeling sad about the rugby yesterday.... :emot-sad:

How is everyone?

ok....sick of searching for apartments but I have to keep going :sweatdrop:

How ru?

so cool :) i m happy that you know Latvian people :) My mom works in Rusha [not far from Dublin] in some...sorry, i forgot the name ... ok, just works in some big gardening place :D

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh btw, hi everyone ;)

I saw some activity and I decided to have a peek inside the irish thread :blush-anim-cl:

hello!!!! of course, you're always welcome here!!

sorry I've to rush off, will be back later :wink2:

lol!

sorry i ahve to go again....goin to see Flat Number 8..... aaaaah

talk later

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

good luck! there's one out for you there somewhere!:thumb_yello:

:roftl: :roftl:

Oh btw, hi everyone ;)

I saw some activity and I decided to have a peek inside the irish thread :blush-anim-cl:

Niki, welcome! :flowers2:

are you gonna join us for our St. Patricks Day party right here on, well, St Patricks Day?! :roftl: