pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, funny, they played him staright away!!so I was very happy

really you didn't get him at your Debs? I didn't even request him, but they played Big Girl and me and my friend (who was very obsessed at the time)went mad! we just danced like two crazy people

yeah, I thought I should make my sig a bit festive,lol

your location!!lol, I wonder why you say Republic...

No! the cheek of the DJ not to have Mika! :sneaky2: I didn't even want to go to the toilet for fear that I'd miss him :naughty: haha ah well!

Nice idea! :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah I put the Republic for a reason! *ahem* :sneaky2::naughty: I had it as "NOT the UK -.-" for the last few days actually :naughty: but decided to change it to the Republic then cos it was sending negative vibes :cool:

It's Saint Patrick's Day tomorrow! :yay:

happy_st_patricks_day_20.gif

Have a good time everyone! :punk:

Hehe, why thank you! Hope you enjoy it, too!:wink2:

what are everyones plans for tomorrow?

I don't really have any special plans. School.:thumbdown: But I will surely represent. I'll wear green, my Irish socks, and my shamrock beads. heh

And then I'll probably end up partying here. haha

How are you planning on celebrating?

Me either! *does jig*

I'll be posting in green all day

:naughty:

Yes everybody post in greeen!

It's Saint Patrick's Day tomorrow!

happy_st_patricks_day_20.gif

Have a good time everyone!

:mf_lustslow: thanks! you too!

Oh! did you enjoy RAG week? :wink2:

what are everyones plans for tomorrow?

Am just spending the day at home and will watch the Dublin parade on the telly :naughty: then I have to travel back to college in the evening :thumbdown: ah well at least I get a day off!

oh and our course our party right here on the Irish thread! :punk: don't forget to come!

I don't really have any special plans. School.:thumbdown: But I will surely represent. I'll wear green, my Irish socks, and my shamrock beads. heh

And then I'll probably end up partying here. haha

How are you planning on celebrating?

haha, you rock that green girl! :punk::naughty:

Am just spending the day at home and will watch the Dublin parade on the telly :naughty: then I have to travel back to college in the evening :thumbdown: ah well at least I get a day off!

oh and our course our party right here on the Irish thread! :punk: don't forget to come!

haha, you rock that green girl! :punk::naughty:

Does everybody get St. Patrick's Day off in Ireland?

You know it!:wink2:

Does everybody get St. Patrick's Day off in Ireland?

You know it!:wink2:

Hi everyone!:)

Oh yeah, here everyone has a day off on St.Patricks Day, and it's Holy Week too, so Easter and all, yeah so most people are off for about 2 weeks!:D

I'm looking forward to posting in green:D

Hi everyone!:)

Oh yeah, here everyone has a day off on St.Patricks Day, and it's Holy Week too, so Easter and all, yeah so most people are off for about 2 weeks!:D

I'm looking forward to posting in green:D

That's nice! We don't get the day off.

We don't get all of Holy Week off, either. I get out of school starting Good Friday, though.:thumb_yello: Can't wait, spring Break!

And me either!:wink2:

That's nice! We don't get the day off.

We don't get all of Holy Week off, either. I get out of school starting Good Friday, though.:thumb_yello: Can't wait, spring Break!

And me either!:wink2:

really? aw well, you can secretely be celebrating in school to yourself:wink2: :naughty:

*invades thread*

I love St. Patrick's day.

I also DESPERATELY want to go to Ireland.

Me too! Lets go tomorrow!:wink2:

really? aw well, you can secretely be celebrating in school to yourself:wink2: :naughty:

Haha, that's what I plan.:wink2:

Yes everybody post in greeen!

thanks! you too!

Oh! did you enjoy RAG week? :wink2:

Rag week was great! I especially loved the concerts...Spent too much money though, but well, that's the way it is :roftl:

Am just spending the day at home and will watch the Dublin parade on the telly then I have to travel back to college in the evening

ah well at least I get a day off!

Yay! This Easter break does me some good! (and since we had rag week just beofre the holidays got even longer! :punk: )

We're gonna go and see the parade in Limerick, of course it's nothing compared to Dublin, but hey, no money left to get there...I think it's gonna be fun though anyway :wink2:

st-patricks-day-graphics-beermug.gif

Hi everyone!

I'm looking forward to posting in green

Yay, GREEN rocks!

*invades thread*

I love St. Patrick's day.

I also DESPERATELY want to go to Ireland.

Just come over! You're invited!

I've never been to the Dublin parade, I always end up going to the one in my town, which is really boring, with just tractors and cars with balloons..:blink::naughty:

But what are the parades like in other countries?

Like in the U.S does New York have really big ones?? I heard they did...

I've never been to the Dublin parade, I always end up going to the one in my town, which is really boring, with just tractors and cars with balloons..:blink::naughty:

I'm not sure if New York does! haha I think they might.

My town had theirs today. It's boring, though.:naughty:

we have one! it's as small as the country but still :roftl:

I'm not sure if New York does! haha I think they might.

My town had theirs today. It's boring, though.:naughty:

yeah, I think I saw on the News a New York one that looked impressive.:wink2:

Oh really? cool, we're having one tommorrow...though I doubt if I'll even go, I'd rather watch the Dublin one on telly:naughty:

most parads are really bad though....unless there is something like a really good marching bad or dancers or artisits or something.

Oh or Mika!! Imagine having Mika at a parade! He'd make it so much better:naughty:

we have one! it's as small as the country but still

cool, but I'm confused as small as Ireland or???:blink: (sorry for being all ???y):naughty:

yeah, I think I saw on the News a New York one that looked impressive.:wink2:

Oh really? cool, we're having one tommorrow...though I doubt if I'll even go, I'd rather watch the Dublin one on telly:naughty:

most parads are really bad though....unless there is something like a really good marching bad or dancers or artisits or something.

Oh or Mika!! Imagine having Mika at a parade! He'd make it so much better:naughty:

cool, but I'm confused as small as Ireland or???:blink: (sorry for being all ???y):naughty:

Oh yes, niiiiice thought! :thumb_yello:

I think she means as small as Luxemburg :bleh: