pinkunicorn123

ha, yeah I always say gas! A lot of people do here...well it seems like that anyway:naughty:

That's Dustin! Isn't he wonderful?!?!:lmao:

oh night night:huglove:

hope you liked it here!lol[/color]

I say gas a lot in real life :naughty: but I don't say it so much here cos people always ask me what it means :roftl: :roftl:

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I say gas a lot in real life :naughty: but I don't say it so much here cos people always ask me what it means :roftl: :roftl:

ha! yeah me too, sure everything is gas here:naughty: I say it here too because until tonight no one asked me so I thought it was safe,:naughty:

cool about the film, I wasn't sure if it'd be that good, but I might look at it sometime.

oh that reminds me, I've to send you a quick pm...

I miss my Russ av :sad::tears:

It's disappeared this evening since the server's started acting up and now I can't upload another one :sad:

I'm just gonna post in here instead :naughty:

Copyof6456_255-1.jpg

:bleh:

yeah, I was wondering where it went!!:blink:

Why can't you upload it back??

Wonder why others are still here??(avatars)lol

yeah, I was wondering where it went!!:blink:

Why can't you upload it back??

Wonder why others are still here??(avatars)lol

I dunno, whenever I try to upload it again or another one it just says unable to save image :boxed: I'd say it's just the server problems.

I think it might be because I might have uploaded this from my pc rather than a link, or the other way around I can't remember how I uploaded it :naughty: It's gone for Mika4life13 too though :boxed::thumbdown:

I dunno, whenever I try to upload it again or another one it just says unable to save image :boxed: I'd say it's just the server problems.

I think it might be because I might have uploaded this from my pc rather than a link, or the other way around I can't remember how I uploaded it :naughty: It's gone for Mika4life13 too though :boxed::thumbdown:

oh weird!!! I am freaked out by this place today though...:blink:

so many strange things going on...I feel like there are loads of secrets or something!!(I must sound really paranoid!:naughty:)

oh weird!!! I am freaked out by this place today though...

so many strange things going on...I feel like there are loads of secrets or something!!(I must sound really paranoid!:naughty:)

I am sooo behind :naughty:

And green beer! Sounds like my kind of party! :yay:

*brings boxty to the party*

Boxty2.jpg

welcome! :D

Boxty! :mf_lustslow:

Boxty on the griddle

Boxty in the pan

If you can't make boxty

You'll never find a man

hahaha! :roftl:

what on earth is Boxty?!?!?!:blink::lmao:

It's like a potato cake thingy :boxed: haha, it's your culture Debbie!!! *rolls eyes* :naughty:

ok I have to go!!!!!!!!!!

Really don't wanna, but it has to be done!!!:(

Ok night all!!!Happy day after St.Paddy's!!

:sleep_1:night

yep me too, all this partying's worn me out I'm falling asleep

:naughty:

Night peoples!! xxx

ha! yeah me too, sure everything is gas here:naughty: I say it here too because until tonight no one asked me so I thought it was safe,:naughty:

cool about the film, I wasn't sure if it'd be that good, but I might look at it sometime.

oh that reminds me, I've to send you a quick pm...

that sounds so Irish, I can just hear the accent:naughty:

I got no sleep last night :shocked: aaaand Russell wasn't even on the Ray Darcy show :thumbdown: instead Ray just called him a prick and a bully cos "he was with his mates" *rolls eyes* he's not a 15 year old boy -.-

that sounds so Irish, I can just hear the accent

I got no sleep last night aaaand Russell wasn't even on the Ray Darcy show instead Ray just called him a prick and a bully cos "he was with his mates" *rolls eyes* he's not a 15 year old boy -.-

ha! yeah reading that back it does sound EXTREMELY Irish:naughty::lmao:

you didn't sleep?!?!:shocked: at all? lol, and Russell wasn't on Ray's show?!:no: you poor girl!:naughty:

Oh I read a bit about the Russell/Ray arguement in the Star today...it said that he should be on the radio this morning...obviously that didn't happen then....:blink:

ha! yeah reading that back it does sound EXTREMELY Irish

you didn't sleep?!?!:shocked: at all? lol, and Russell wasn't on Ray's show?!:no: you poor girl!

Oh I read a bit about the Russell/Ray arguement in the Star today...it said that he should be on the radio this morning...obviously that didn't happen then....

well, I got 4 hours :naughty: but still! and I'm going out tonight so I can't even make up for it :shocked: god help anyone who crosses me tomorrow :naughty:

:shocked: it was in the Star?! I wonder would I still be able to get the Star at 9 tonight??? :naughty:

how are the hangovers in here doing? :naughty:

I've never had a hangover in my life! Though I don't drink too much too often so lets hope I'm just one of those people who just doesn't get em :bleh:

was meant to be going out tonight but didn't happen :thumbdown: long story :blink:

I've never had a hangover in my life! Though I don't drink too much too often so lets hope I'm just one of those people who just doesn't get em :bleh:

was meant to be going out tonight but didn't happen :thumbdown: long story :blink:

you better never get one coz they are baaaad :naughty:

you better never get one coz they are baaaad :naughty:

this is true :naughty:

When I first started drinking, I could drink as much as I liked and I'd be absolutely fine the next day.... then one time, :puke: and ever since then, I can drink less and less.... This has happened to a lot of people I know. I wonder if you just reach a point where your body can't deal with it as well as it used to?

I haven't had a hangover in aaaaaaaaaaaaaaages cos I don't let myself drink that much anymore. It's really not worth the pain!! Especially when you're someone like me who can have a good night without having to be wasted. I have some friends (mostly Irish boys) who can't imagine a night out without being completely ossified. It kinda scares me that people are this reliant on alcohol.

ok, that's my rant for the day :thumb_yello: