pinkunicorn123

Oooh lovely!

Yeah I had my last one for over 2 years but I know people have em even longer, and then I got a new one at Christmas! It's fun getting new phones

Oh you can trust me I will!! even if it's just to prove you right I will!

yeah, it is fun, especially when your had one way too long!!!:naughty:

then I know you will!

we have new MFC smilies!!! how did I not know this? I thought people were just randomly posting them from other places, look

:chkn::fro::kaf::dance_man:

I love them!!! and theres more!....I'm so behind to have onlt realised this,lol

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a tiny bit now :fisch::naughty:

I have a special connection with that cut out though, I do! :blush-anim-cl: cos we have to pass the cinema to go to where out exams are taking place at the mo and every time I do I remember it and I can see the back of the cut out from outside and I always have to go Russellllll :blush-anim-cl::biggrin2: (...I know I need help :naughty:)

LOL you really should take that cut out....though it mught be scary if you do!:naughty:

yeah, it is fun, especially when your had one way too long!!!

then I know you will!

we have new MFC smilies!!! how did I not know this? I thought people were just randomly posting them from other places, look

:chkn::fro:

I love them!!! and theres more!....I'm so behind to have onlt realised this,lol

Don't worry I only realised about two days ago! :naughty:

I don't like that dance man though, I don't know why :boxed:

But MFC has the best smileys :punk:

:pbjt::pbjt:

Just a tiny bit now :fisch::naughty:

I have a special connection with that cut out though, I do! :blush-anim-cl: cos we have to pass the cinema to go to where out exams are taking place at the mo and every time I do I remember it and I can see the back of the cut out from outside and I always have to go Russellllll (...I know I need help :naughty:)

:roftl:

Actually if im honest, i have a secret (not so secret anymore) huge crush on him! :blush-anim-cl: When i when to london a few week ago me and my friend went to the huge cinema in leicester sqaure (called???) anyway there was all the promo stuff out for FSM and they had a cut out of Russell, and i kinda just stood there for a while looking at it. My friend who doesnt get him at all (and actually i have noooo idea why she is my friend at all!!!) but anyway she grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me off!

Grrr, why is she my friend????

Ok, she doesnt drink alcohol at all, is allergic to men, dosent like food, FAINTED when we went to see mika, hates the sun.....

Don't worry I only realised about two days ago!

I don't like that dance man though, I don't know why

But MFC has the best smileys

you don't like :dance_man: ?!!?:lmao: why?

is he a bit too creepy???

a lot of people don't like this either::mf_boff:

but personally, I think it is very appropriate for certain situations:naughty:

LOL you really should take that cut out....though it mught be scary if you do!:naughty:

Heeyyyyy! :sneaky2::roftl:

I would LOVE that cut out though! If only Sarah Marshall wasn't attached to it :sneaky2: I could sort that out though... muhaha! *evil eyes*

I should've just ran out of the cinema with it :naughty: they'd have probably just have been in too much shock to stop me! :roftl:

If only we didn't all live so far apart :thumbdown:

Cos I reeaaaallly wanna see it again and ye two wanna see it :tears:

I know shame:thumbdown:

My friend (who i just ranted about) doesnt want to see it.

Oh well when mika comes to brum aka birmingham again we ll all have to go!

Oh by the way im on gabbly

:roftl:

Actually if im honest, i have a secret (not so secret anymore) huge crush on him! :blush-anim-cl: When i when to london a few week ago me and my friend went to the huge cinema in leicester sqaure (called???) anyway there was all the promo stuff out for FSM and they had a cut out of Russell, and i kinda just stood there for a while looking at it. My friend who doesnt get him at all (and actually i have noooo idea why she is my friend at all!!!) but anyway she grabbed hold of my arm and dragged me off!

Grrr, why is she my friend????

Ok, she doesnt drink alcohol at all, is allergic to men, dosent like food, FAINTED when we went to see mika, hates the sun.....

Ooh it's all coming out here on the Irish thread :naughty:

Girl I couldn't blame you one bit... :naughty: he is irresistable!! :bleh:

I know what it's like though, my best friend HATES Russell! She went to see FSM with me for my birthday just cos it was my birthday, and he favourite part was when "Russell Brand nearly died" *rolls eyes* :naughty: But I don't mind so much cos most of my friends like him anyway.

Aaw I'm sure there's plenty of reasons why ye are friends, even though friends can do things which annoy you now and again, ye're still friends you know? (can't really explain what I'm trying to say :naughty:)

you don't like :dance_man: ?!!? why?

is he a bit too creepy???

a lot of people don't like this either::mf_boff:

but personally, I think it is very appropriate for certain situations:naughty:

I dunno... he kinda creeps me out :boxed:

That unmoving face with that dancing... *shudders*

I LOVE :mf_boff: !!

even though it is fairly dirty :fisch::naughty:

Heeyyyyy! :sneaky2::roftl:

I would LOVE that cut out though! If only Sarah Marshall wasn't attached to it :sneaky2: I could sort that out though... muhaha! *evil eyes*

I should've just ran out of the cinema with it :naughty: they'd have probably just have been in too much shock to stop me! :roftl:

I can imagine you getting a photo of you and prit sticking it onto Sarah Marshalls face:lmao:

oh the possibilities:bleh:

yeah, we need more Mika! he never somes here:tears:

I dunno... he kinda creeps me out

That unmoving face with that dancing... *shudders*

I LOVE :mf_boff: !!

even though it is fairly dirty

really?! weird, but yeah I get why he creeps you out...I think I have a strange liking to the weirdness though, like its so strange that it isn't or something?!?!?:shocked::naughty:

is it dirty?! I didn't think it was...just weird....:boxed:

:bleh:

wooo! :yay:

I don't think I should go on Gabbly yet cos I'd never come off :naughty:

I think I might be able to pursuade one of my friends to come see FSM again with me next week :naughty: cos we only have one exam! :D and if she is doubtful I'll remind her of the fact she went to see Juno twice so why can't she see FSM twice? :tears::roftl:

wooo!

I don't think I should go on Gabbly yet cos I'd never come off

I think I might be able to pursuade one of my friends to come see FSM again with me next week :naughty: cos we only have one exam! :D and if she is doubtful I'll remind her of the fact she went to see Juno twice so why can't she see FSM twice? :tears::roftl:

Stupid multi quote wont work!

Im not on gabbly anymore cause some random weird person came in and scared me off!

I get what you mean about my 'friend' but i will NEVER take her to see mika again, or any gig actually, long story....

MIKA come back to brum!!!:biggrin2:

Mmm my confessions are all coming out now, oh dear:shocked:

Oh and by the way i was distracted cause i was just reading the finished script for caz, and now im registered on the polish site its finally in english:naughty:

I can imagine you getting a photo of you and prit sticking it onto Sarah Marshalls face

oh the possibilities

:lmfao:

I got a picture on my phone of me standing in front of where she is :roftl:

That reminds me of this guy in the film though! He's obsessed with Aldous Snow (Russell's character) it's so funny :naughty: Look at the pics in his fictional myspace here (don't worry there's no spoilers!) http://www.myspace.com/matthewthewaiter1

I added him :bleh:

really?! weird, but yeah I get why he creeps you out...I think I have a strange liking to the weirdness though, like its so strange that it isn't or something?!?!?

is it dirty?! I didn't think it was...just weird....

I dunno! I just can't warm to it!

It is dirty when you have a mind like mine :fisch::blush-anim-cl: think about it....:bleh:

Im not on gabbly anymore cause some random weird person came in and scared me off!

I get what you mean about my 'friend' but i will NEVER take her to see mika again, or any gig actually, long story....

MIKA come back to brum!!!:biggrin2:

Mmm my confessions are all coming out now, oh dear:shocked:

Oh and by the way i was distracted cause i was just reading the finished script for caz, and now im registered on the polish site its finally in english:naughty:

Really? :boxed: what were they like? :boxed:

Aaw she fainted was it? My friend nearly fainted when we went to a festival last year, and she couldn't go in the crowds for the rest of the day. She wanted to come back the next day but we advised her not to so she stayed with my friends mom (thank God we weren't camping!) but some people just aren't cut out for concert situations and crowds like that.

Haha that must be a relief to you! :bleh: is it all finished now?

MIKA come back to brum!!!

Mmm my confessions are all coming out now, oh dear

Oh and by the way i was distracted cause i was just reading the finished script for caz, and now im registered on the polish site its finally in english

oh yeah, I said about multi quote in the other thread you were in:wink2::bleh:

oh you're reading the scripts too?!? I love them!!:roftl: I saved them all to read off line. Is there a new one?

I got a picture on my phone of me standing in front of where she is

That reminds me of this guy in the film though! He's obsessed with Aldous Snow (Russell's character) it's so funnyLook at the pics in his fictional myspace here (don't worry there's no spoilers!) http://www.myspace.com/matthewthewaiter1

I added him

I dunno! I just can't warm to it!

It is dirty when you have a mind like mine think about it....

oh cool, I might have a look in a min:wink2:

oh really!! its like your in one of those revenge films, trying to take her place or something!:roftl: funny!

omg! I know what you mean now!! Its the eyes on the one thats not moving.........:fisch: I can't believe I didn't notice that:naughty:

Really? :boxed: what were they like? :boxed:

Aaw she fainted was it? My friend nearly fainted when we went to a festival last year, and she couldn't go in the crowds for the rest of the day. She wanted to come back the next day but we advised her not to so she stayed with my friends mom (thank God we weren't camping!) but some people just aren't cut out for concert situations and crowds like that.

Haha that must be a relief to you! :bleh: is it all finished now?

Yep i think my confessions are finished now:blush-anim-cl:

I not the best of friends with her anymore for a few reasons not just cause of the concert thing, but its a loing story its just fair to day i wont be going on holiday with her again.

oh yeah, I said about multi quote in the other thread you were in:wink2::bleh:

oh you're reading the scripts too?!? I love them!!:roftl: I saved them all to read off line. Is there a new one?

oh cool, I might have a look in a min:wink2:

oh really!! its like your in one of those revenge films, trying to take her place or something!:roftl: funny!

omg! I know what you mean now!! Its the eyes on the one thats not moving.........:fisch: I can't believe I didn't notice that:naughty:

Yep i read about the multi quote thing, it works normally but just not tonight

I printed her scripts of too, but no theres not a new one me and some of the other mfc-ers have written a script for caz about her and mika

OH bye shaza, chat l8ter!

Yep i read about the multi quote thing, it works normally but just not tonight

I printed her scripts of too, but no theres not a new one me and some of the other mfc-ers have written a script for caz about her and mika

OH bye shaza, chat l8ter!

oh yeah, I heard that some f ye were writing some for her. Can't wait to read them!:D

Seriously, they are all hilarious!!:lmao: