pinkunicorn123

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY PADDY'S DAY!!!!!

Stephanie, welcome back! Nice to see you on here!

Sheree and Debbie, I added ye on Twitter; I'm NeeveK.

Debbie, Spirit is the same as the Academy :wink2:

I had a fab time in the USA....I've made my decision for next year :biggrin2: but can't disclose it until I've officially accepted, which I'll do this week.

How is everyone?!

Hope everyone had a good St. Paddy's day! Thanks for all the messages :)

Niamh! :D I'm following you on twitter :bleh:

Hehe, I'm looking forward to hearing your decision! Sounds like you are happy with it anyway, that's fab :thumb_yello:

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Lá Fheile Phaidrig a bhi ann!

Actually it's nearly over now but anyway...

Thanks for visiting us, visitors!

Oh yeah thanks Niamh, I had a bit of a confusion about the Spirit Acadamy thing :naughty:

Great news! Glad you enjoyed America! :yay:

2652_140670325297_548905297_6359215_4283472_n.jpg

(By the way my sister had to wear that hat as part of her Thomas the tank engine themed work uniform...just ignore it :naughty:)

Aw nice! Thanks for popping in :flowers2:

Actually you look familiar...Did I see you in the Katy Perry queue at Koko??

Have to go now...:bye:

Aw nice! Thanks for popping in :flowers2:

Actually you look familiar...Did I see you in the Katy Perry queue at Koko??

Have to go now...:bye:

You were there? Probaby did then :naughty: we were a very dedicated presence haha

n548905297_6151698_2715790.jpg

We were sitting on the corner...?

Edited by -Jennie-

HAPPY PADDY'S DAY!!!!!

Stephanie, welcome back! Nice to see you on here!

Sheree and Debbie, I added ye on Twitter; I'm NeeveK.

Debbie, Spirit is the same as the Academy :wink2:

I had a fab time in the USA....I've made my decision for next year :biggrin2: but can't disclose it until I've officially accepted, which I'll do this week.

How is everyone?!

It's good to be back! :) how was everyone's Paddy's Day?? :):punk:

New blog! He's said it, he's coming to Ireland!! :wub2: Finallyyyyyy :naughty::punk::mf_lustslow:

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!! also (this is most likely just me overanalysing) but it's interesting that Ireland is the first place he mentions... hmmmm...AND he says summer...... do you think he could make sure he does it in July? Cos I won't be back before then!! (finish work on June 30th and flying back on the 1st of July)

WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP!! also (this is most likely just me overanalysing) but it's interesting that Ireland is the first place he mentions... hmmmm...AND he says summer...... do you think he could make sure he does it in July? Cos I won't be back before then!! (finish work on June 30th and flying back on the 1st of July)

hmm, well Summer includes May, June, July, right? So who knows... maybe mention it to him on twitter, worth a shot :wink2: I do hope it's at a time when you can make it!! Would be such a shame otherwise :sad:

hmm, well Summer includes May, June, July, right? So who knows... maybe mention it to him on twitter, worth a shot :wink2: I do hope it's at a time when you can make it!! Would be such a shame otherwise :sad:

yeah, I couldn't bear it! hmmm but I wouldn't like to directly say it, cos everyone (including me) gets fed up of ppl saying "come here" "come soon" "come then" "come back" lmao

yeah, I couldn't bear it! hmmm but I wouldn't like to directly say it, cos everyone (including me) gets fed up of ppl saying "come here" "come soon" "come then" "come back" lmao

:naughty:

Well, maybe swallow your pride this once! He hasn't got many followers on twitter yet and he probably knows the majority of the ones tweeting him are from the mfc. If you mention it, I'm sure he'll try to take into account the needs of the true loyal fans (like he mentioned on the blog he's gonna make tickets available to us first so he obviously cares) So, it's worth a shot I think!

:naughty:

Well, maybe swallow your pride this once! He hasn't got many followers on twitter yet and he probably knows the majority of the ones tweeting him are from the mfc. If you mention it, I'm sure he'll try to take into account the needs of the true loyal fans (like he mentioned on the blog he's gonna make tickets available to us first so he obviously cares) So, it's worth a shot I think!

yeah good point, maybe......

well, worth a shot, lol :blush-anim-cl:

omg I just thought...what if he does Oxegen?? hmmmmm...... but I don't think there are many tickets left...oh he probably won't do it anyway...

I hope he don't :naughty: Too expensive... though I would love to go!

Have the tickets gone on sale yet? I haven't be following Oxegen at all this year, but they usually sell out verrrry quickly!

I hope he don't :naughty: Too expensive... though I would love to go!

Have the tickets gone on sale yet? I haven't be following Oxegen at all this year, but they usually sell out verrrry quickly!

If my memory serves me right, my brother got his tix for Christmas, like even before they'd announced the line-up. Yeah I'm not a festival person either, and the price is outrageous!

If my memory serves me right, my brother got his tix for Christmas, like even before they'd announced the line-up. Yeah I'm not a festival person either, and the price is outrageous!

I think what they do is put some on release in around November, then they take them off sale and put them on release again in Feb/March. I've been twice before but I would never go camping! and I've not got much interest in it this year cos well I'm not as into music in general as I used to be, I think my taste has changed a lot in last few years and I can't really find much that suits anymore, with a few exceptions (strange I know :naughty:)

I think what they do is put some on release in around November, then they take them off sale and put them on release again in Feb/March. I've been twice before but I would never go camping! and I've not got much interest in it this year cos well I'm not as into music in general as I used to be, I think my taste has changed a lot in last few years and I can't really find much that suits anymore, with a few exceptions (strange I know :naughty:)

yeah that's true actually about the tickets.

Yeah, I don't think any festival has music I really like...I'm too pop-oriented! lol

Right, I'm off to bed...was good talking to you! Maybe we'll finally be able to meet this summer! :wink2:

yeah that's true actually about the tickets.

Yeah, I don't think any festival has music I really like...I'm too pop-oriented! lol

Right, I'm off to bed...was good talking to you! Maybe we'll finally be able to meet this summer! :wink2:

They do have a good share of pop too! (Mika! :wink2::naughty:)

Yeah I hope so, would be great to meet up! :) anyway sleep well, nanight! :bye:

You were there? Probaby did then :naughty: we were a very dedicated presence haha

n548905297_6151698_2715790.jpg

We were sitting on the corner...?

Yeah I was near the front of the queue with my sister. I remember seeing you at the corner, I didn't know you were an MFCer though. It was the 27th one. What a show!:punk:

hmm, I wonder about what Summer means as well!

I don't mind when it is because I've no big plans this year...

I really hope you can make it! Just twitter him...he might spot it, though I can just imagine the amount of messages flung at him.:naughty:

I hope we get dates soon enough though, it would make everything easier...

How is everyone??

Excited much?! :D