pinkunicorn123

Can 3V vouchers be used to buy tickets? I thought they couldn't... if they can I'll just have to go to town really really early.

I don't know, I'd have thought you could use them for anything though! Provided they don't cost anything over 30 euro, I could get you one, but I have almost reached my limit and if it costs any more, what with the handling charges, I'm not sure I'd be able to do it :(

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know, I'd have thought you could use them for anything though! Provided they don't cost anything over 30 euro, I could get you one, but I have almost reached my limit and if it costs any more, what with the handling charges, I'm not sure I'd be able to do it :(

I just looked on the website and it says nothing about tickets, but that it can be used for hotel bookings and things once you have another credit card to show on arrival.... so maybe it would work? Not sure about chancing it if it doesn't work. Not much else I can do though.

And it's no problem dear, they'll more than likely be well over €30 with booking fees and so on, they're over £27 each in Belfast. But thank you for the offer anyway :biggrin2:

I just looked on the website and it says nothing about tickets, but that it can be used for hotel bookings and things once you have another credit card to show on arrival.... so maybe it would work? Not sure about chancing it if it doesn't work. Not much else I can do though.

And it's no problem dear, they'll more than likely be well over €30 with booking fees and so on, they're over £27 each in Belfast. But thank you for the offer anyway :biggrin2:

I don't see why it wouldn't work to be honest! I just had a look at the website and at the bottom it says "Where people are using their 3V Vouchers this week" and it shows a whole variety of websites including ticketmaster! Though you would be buying through the mikasounds website here, but it's all the same isn't it?

Oh you're much more cleverer than me! :blush-anim-cl: I didn't think to look there. Awesome! That will work. I suppose I'll get a €40 one to be on the safe side, and I have €3.50 on my current one....

I'm paranoid that the tickets are gonna disappear while I'm in town buying the damn thing :shocked:

Oh you're much more cleverer than me! :blush-anim-cl: I didn't think to look there. Awesome! That will work. I suppose I'll get a €40 one to be on the safe side, and I have €3.50 on my current one....

I'm paranoid that the tickets are gonna disappear while I'm in town buying the damn thing :shocked:

Haha! I don't think you need to worry about the presales selling out, usually they are available to us for about 2 days anyway I think. You're a member of MFC, you'll get a ticket! That's why they let us at em first, so we won't even have the chance to miss out :naughty:

Hi Niamh! Neeve? Niamh? Which?! :naughty:

I feel so behind lol, everyone already knows everyone else. I'm like,'oh hi' *pushes into group* lmao!

I've never seen him, so I'm thrilled! And Shaza and Debbie (among others) seem awesome so I imagine it'll be great craic!

Such a shame you can't come too!! Must be gutted! Even if you've seen him before, there's nothing quite like seeing an artist on your own turf, you know?

Lol well my username is the kinda phonetic version so that's why use that here. Ye will have sooo much fun.... he is WONDERFUL live...

Yeah I've seen him 3 times and met him twice but it would be nice to see him in Ireland. Oh well.

Where is Debbie?

Where is Debbie?

:naughty: At the moment I'm trying to pack for college, I've barely had any sleep in the past few days and I know I'm not gonna get much tonight. I only got back from Paris last night! ha, wtf?!:aah:

I wish you could go Niamh.:boxed:

Nollaig, I'll be buying a few tickets tommorrow (if I can, it's not my credit card :naughty:) to have as safety/spare. So don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll get tickets. :wink2:

I've had butterflys all evening...I feel like I'm going to my first Mika concert all over again.:teehee:

I've had butterflys all evening...I feel like I'm going to my first Mika concert all over again.:teehee:

I know the feeling :teehee: but this is a first, it's the first time Mika has done a gig in Ireland since all of us joined the MFC, which feels like a long time ago, :naughty: and we've been waiting for this for all that time, it's special. :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I'm so deliriously happy right now. :roftl: I think I will be on a high for at least the next fortnight :naughty:

Yeah, it is really exciting when you think of it like that. I'm as much looking forward to seeing all of ye as I am the gig. :teehee:

Niamh, I really think you should drop everything and fly over for this. :mf_rosetinted: lol, I really wish you could be there though. :sad:

:D AHHHH :aah:

okay, I'm gone, goodnight!

Yes MFC meet ups are always fun! :teehee:

I wish you could be there too Niamh, we will miss you. :( But I don't want to make this any harder for you than it already is, I know you are ridiculously far away. But, if you spotted a cheap flight or something :teehee:

:naughty: At the moment I'm trying to pack for college, I've barely had any sleep in the past few days and I know I'm not gonna get much tonight. I only got back from Paris last night! ha, wtf?!:aah

I wish you could go Niamh.:boxed

Nollaig, I'll be buying a few tickets tommorrow (if I can, it's not my credit card :naughty:) to have as safety/spare. So don't worry too much, I'm sure you'll get tickets. :wink2

I've had butterflys all evening...I feel like I'm going to my first Mika concert all over again.:teehee

Aww Niamh, it won't be the same without you.. but you'll be with us in spirit :huglove

Yeah, it is really exciting when you think of it like that. I'm as much looking forward to seeing all of ye as I am the gig. :teehee:

Niamh, I really think you should drop everything and fly over for this. :mf_rosetinted: lol, I really wish you could be there though. :sad:

:D AHHHH :aah:

okay, I'm gone, goodnight!

Yes MFC meet ups are always fun! :teehee:

I wish you could be there too Niamh, we will miss you. :( But I don't want to make this any harder for you than it already is, I know you are ridiculously far away. But, if you spotted a cheap flight or something :teehee:

Awh girls ye're so sweet.......ye know how much I'd love to go. It's not just the cost, but also how loooong it'd take, and I can't take classes off....so it's pretty much impossible. But yes, I'll be there in spirit. And when ye meet the man himself ye can tell him all about me and get him to come to Austin.. there are some pretty cool MFCers that I met up with here, so we need him :roftl: And it'd be an excuse for ye all to come visit :wink2:

xxx

Okay that presale thread is CRAZY!

Thank Jeebus we've our own little bit of breathing space here!

The Dublin ticket cost me €50 :shocked: Man. Tim Minchin is my hero and his tickets were only €23. I'd forgotten how much it costs to see actual famous people. So much for Belfast, I can't afford €100 plus travel plus accommodation.

Okay that presale thread is CRAZY!

Thank Jeebus we've our own little bit of breathing space here!

The Dublin ticket cost me €50 :shocked: Man. Tim Minchin is my hero and his tickets were only €23. I'd forgotten how much it costs to see actual famous people. So much for Belfast, I can't afford €100 plus travel plus accommodation.

I know! Works out quite expensive when they add the postage and everything. I'm going to Belfast too, I just couldn't resist! :blush-anim-cl:

I really don't think I can afford Belfast. It's essentially another €50,plus an additional two nights accommodation which could be really expensive, plus additional travelling costs. I'm still tempted to try grab a ticket when they go on general sale, but....it's a lot of money.

Hi Steph! Long time no see! Loving the new album :bleh: But in my excitement I forgot about the deluxe edition and just bought the regular cd aagh! Think I'm gonna have to buy the Deluxe one too now and all :aah:

haha, well I got LICM twice coz I lost the case of the first one so don't feel too bad!!

Soooooooooooo excited about Dublin hehe about time too!!

Where in Cork are u from Nollaig? :)

haha, well I got LICM twice coz I lost the case of the first one so don't feel too bad!!

Soooooooooooo excited about Dublin hehe about time too!!

Oh really? :roftl: I'll get some magic numbers out of it anyway so that's something!

I know! All the waiting has finally paid off! :D

I'm living in the city - I'm originally from Kerry (I'm a kerrymaid!) but I've been in UCC the last three years and now I'm too attached to the city to return to wasteland that is west Kerry :roftl:

I'm living in the city - I'm originally from Kerry (I'm a kerrymaid!) but I've been in UCC the last three years and now I'm too attached to the city to return to wasteland that is west Kerry :roftl:

What part of Kerry are you from? I'm from the Limerick/Kerry border and went to school in Tarbert!

You've got the right idea :thumb_yello: There's nothing down there! Well, it's pretty. Big mountain range, valleys, gorgeous beaches.

Very little by way of civilisation. :roftl:

That's what you'd call typically Irish :naughty:

Well I've been to Killarney! But never Killorglin. I'd consider Killarney to be one of if not thee prettiest area in Ireland!