The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

This was a comment on my youtube video for the TBA gig, just made me laugh.

Ok im a massive fan of Mika, and im not gay pregudis, i love the women fans there fit but the men are just freaks, i mean what knid man puts of fluffy costums. Mika rules

:lmao:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

they hired a new backing voice singer who looks and acts like a pretty bitchy bitch... it totally changes the mood of the show and i was quite uncomfortable with her :blink:

Hey Yop, I've read your report in the gig thread, and about the singer: I've only seen her in the new song video, is she singing in all the songs?

Though I haven't been at a new gig yet, I agree with you..it changes the mood of the show...:boxed:

So..is it definitely over for you?

Hey Yop, I've read your report in the gig thread, and about the singer: I've only seen her in the new song video, is she singing in all the songs?

Though I haven't been at a new gig yet, I agree with you..it changes the mood of the show...:boxed:

So..is it definitely over for you?

definitely over, and yes, she sings in all the songs... has quite an important role too in the show, with costumes and everything...

i also watched the video of "how much do you miss me" at lille, and the tiny bit i saw of her, she was different in paris... and i wasn't the only one thinking that about her :fisch:

What about the stories/postcards? Did you give your lot of goodies to him? Did you get Cherisse's drumsticks, silly girl?

Now that Mika knows you and chats you up, you go off him... of course... :roftl:

--Jack

no i didn't get her drumsticks :thumbdown: but i must admit the only reason i finally decided to wait was because i gave the pack BEFORE they arrived to a member of the staff who looked like "yeah right stupid you" talking to me... and i just wanted to be SURE they actually got it (i didn't trust the guy at all, especially when i saw their bus arriving 30 minutes after i gave the pack to him :boxed: fans had told me they were already inside cause they had heard some rehearsal, so i went and gave the pack, then they arrived...)

anyway, so i just got to talk to them through the car window when they were leaving, the driving not stopping or slowing down as if i wanted to jump into the car whereas all i wanted was a "did you get the pack ?" "yes" or "no" and go back home... so the drumsticks were totally out of my mind at that moment... and what would i do with them ?! it's no big deal :wink2:

and if i may : mika has ALWAYS chatted me up :mf_rosetinted::bleh: he started it all !!

definitely over, and yes, she sings in all the songs... has quite an important role too in the show, with costumes and everything...

i also watched the video of "how much do you miss me" at lille, and the tiny bit i saw of her, she was different in paris... and i wasn't the only one thinking that about her :fisch:

Feel I won't like that woman either, I'll be missing Lorna..:boxed:

they hired a new backing voice singer who looks and acts like a pretty bitchy bitch... it totally changes the mood of the show and i was quite uncomfortable with her :blink:

Feel I won't like that woman either, I'll be missing Lorna..:boxed:

Hey girls, I saw Yop's report on the other thread and thought I'd come and check what "rude" things she was saying here :naughty: ...Yop, it wasn't rude!! You are only saying what you thought of her vibe!

I am a bit worried about it now- I know for a fact that I don't like Yelle (I watched a few videos and youtube stuff and I just don't like her sound), and if nice, gentle Lorna is replaced by some b8thchy acting woman, that can't be good...

How depressing. I think the same as you Mirtilla, I am feeling already that I won't like her.:thumbdown:

Yop, if you don't mind me asking, what made you say that she seemed different in Paris than in Lille? Could you be a bit more specific?

Hey girls, I saw Yop's report on the other thread and thought I'd come and check what "rude" things she was saying here :naughty: ...Yop, it wasn't rude!! You are only saying what you thought of her vibe!

I am a bit worried about it now- I know for a fact that I don't like Yelle (I watched a few videos and youtube stuff and I just don't like her sound), and if nice, gentle Lorna is replaced by some b8thchy acting woman, that can't be good...

How depressing. I think the same as you Mirtilla, I am feeling already that I won't like her.:thumbdown:

Yop, if you don't mind me asking, what made you say that she seemed different in Paris than in Lille? Could you be a bit more specific?

hum... i just saw 1 video, the "how much do you love me" one at lille, and the tiny bit i can see of her, she looks less bitchy than in paris... but i didn't look specifically at all the videos from lille, and maybe it's just a impression and it's just the way she is, everywhere !! :biggrin2:

when i was talking about "changing the mood of the gigs" i meant that the dimension of this tour is so huge (6000 people average) that the the "familial impression" that we all felt and liked during the previous tours is totally gone : it's all so different... it's just part of the evolution i think and it can't be bad to change and grow up... but she was really making me uncomfortable sometimes :boxed: and guys, i'm a med student... we're known not to be easily impressed :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

hum... i just saw 1 video, the "how much do you love me" one at lille, and the tiny bit i can see of her, she looks less bitchy than in paris... but i didn't look specifically at all the videos from lille, and maybe it's just a impression and it's just the way she is, everywhere !! :biggrin2:

when i was talking about "changing the mood of the gigs" i meant that the dimension of this tour is so huge (6000 people average) that the the "familial impression" that we all felt and liked during the previous tours is totally gone : it's all so different... it's just part of the evolution i think and it can't be bad to change and grow up... but she was really making me uncomfortable sometimes :boxed: and guys, i'm a med student... we're known not to be easily impressed

Hmmm...well, I for a start don't really like the fact that she (or anyone else for that matter) is part of every song that he does.

I like Mika doing things by himself as much as possible, so it will be interesting to see what it's like now...

I will also be watching her with interest, as after your "report" I think that I'm gonna have trouble seeing her in a "good" light and I will probably only see a b*tchy person, hehe!!

Hopefully it won't be that way. I'll try and go with an open mind :biggrin2:

But tell, please, what sort of things was she doing????? I want detail!! :naughty: Was it super explicit stuff? like sexy stuff?:blush-anim-cl: with him? or how??

Yop please elaborate on that, please please?

GUTTED!! :tears:

that its set in stone that i cant go to mika, denamrk! glad jem can though!!

enfa.......... :tears: i want you!!

and vally, my wife!!

Yuppy :tears: Arrrrg! :crybaby:

Yoppapop - There's only coming 1500 people at my gig. :naughty:

Hmmm...well, I for a start don't really like the fact that she (or anyone else for that matter) is part of every song that he does.

I like Mika doing things by himself as much as possible, so it will be interesting to see what it's like now...

I will also be watching her with interest, as after your "report" I think that I'm gonna have trouble seeing her in a "good" light and I will probably only see a b*tchy person, hehe!!

Hopefully it won't be that way. I'll try and go with an open mind :biggrin2:

But tell, please, what sort of things was she doing????? I want detail!! :naughty: Was it super explicit stuff? like sexy stuff?:blush-anim-cl: with him? or how??

Yop please elaborate on that, please please?

Pfffff... i don't know ! it's a feeling, the way she was moving, acting, singing, dancing, looking at him or everybody else with no boobs... i don't know...

but it seems that she had a good voice... personally, i don't know, and i'm not that sure, given that i couldn't hear anything, and that curiously, i perfectly heard the intro of Missionary Man that she was doing alone on top of the big M letter... And that her voice was "stangely" very similar to the voice of the person doing the version of the song i know...

ok, the show was the 2nd worst of all the ones i've been to... the best one being Somerset House and the worst one the Trabendo...

ok, the show was the 2nd worst of all the ones i've been to... the best one being Somerset House and the worst one the Trabendo...

Why did Trabendo suck? Did you just have a bad experience or was the show not good?

I think it's good that he's got another vocalist because it's better than the playback and it needs to be a female voice. Martin can't match Mika. But I suppose she doesn't need to be front and centre on stage.

I'm looking forward to the bigger show although I wish I'd seen some of the interim shows that everyone enjoyed so much. I really wasn't into Mika when I saw him - which is my own fault! - but it was also a very low level production. There were no big girls, no lollipop girls, no Sweet Dreams, no extended Love Today, etc.

Why did Trabendo suck? Did you just have a bad experience or was the show not good?

I think it's good that he's got another vocalist because it's better than the playback and it needs to be a female voice. Martin can't match Mika. But I suppose she doesn't need to be front and centre on stage.

I'm looking forward to the bigger show although I wish I'd seen some of the interim shows that everyone enjoyed so much. I really wasn't into Mika when I saw him - which is my own fault! - but it was also a very low level production. There were no big girls, no lollipop girls, no Sweet Dreams, no extended Love Today, etc.

i already said about the trabendo times ago : the show was just "ok"... whereas all the shows before and after seemed great... we don't know the reason... and we won't know the reason, but he was average. and that was frustrating... didn't seem to have fun, very very very few interaction (i mean, even less than usual and we know he's not a big "interactor"), etc. etc. bla bla bla...

this one was not good (still in my own opinion) because of technical reasons... it's different... and because it was my 5th one, i was sick (properly, not sick of him and his show i mean), i didn't really want to go cause i was not in the mood anymore, etc.

Pfffff... i don't know ! it's a feeling, the way she was moving, acting, singing, dancing, looking at him or everybody else with no boobs... i don't know...

but it seems that she had a good voice... personally, i don't know, and i'm not that sure, given that i couldn't hear anything, and that curiously, i perfectly heard the intro of Missionary Man that she was doing alone on top of the big M letter... And that her voice was "stangely" very similar to the voice of the person doing the version of the song i know...

Thanks for clarifying Yop!

I've already made my mind up now :blink:

Maybe I should tape my boobs up when I go to the gig so they are not showing, and when she gets close.....strike!!

Hahahaha!!!

A miracle! I was out last night. :shocked:

It was fun:

First we were on a pub (dull as hell),

no music at all except a-not-that-special musician playing few sad guitar songs. :blink:

So everyone was just sitting on their own little corners drinking, not really talking anything neither having a good time (at least in a way I know).

I was really starting to lose my mind, fall asleep - just for the boreness of the place, not passing out already.

I started to bitch in our group that I needed to get out there before losing my mind, It's boring, let's go somewhere where fun, I WANT, NEED MUSIC etc. :cool:

At last we left the god damn place (for me :angel_not:) for a dance club.

And at the door the first thing I heard was Relax, Take It Easy remix starting beat and when I cheared for the song and was the only one dancing already on the doorway,

everybody was looking me: ok we can see (hear) this's your place. Bet ya having fun now?!

Bet I was... :naughty::roll1:

And it was even better, they started to play Sweet Dreams remix next..! I have never been such excited in a club.

And I had something worth of mention too!

Look what I just noticed: http://www.myspace.com/thisisalphabeat

Look at the list of upcoming shows...

Thats very nice Satu (and scary, Im sure your friends think you're weird)

So, my pasta picture was deleted from the Cock thread. High five anyone? Okay, not. Im knitting a scarf. Transformers

Anyone else have holidays now?

Im sure many more people besides my friends think too. :blink:

I have holidays but I guess that's not interesting.

Scarf knitting is really nice. :wink2:

Only... how do you do that while online?

Im sure many more people besides my friends think too. :blink:

I have holidays but I guess that's not interesting.

Scarf knitting is really nice. :wink2:

Only... how do you do that while online?

Well, I was watching a movie on my computer. Im a bit sick.