The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ages ago there was this show (by two Australian guys actually) called The Puppetry of the Penis. I saw it in a small theatre just off Trafalgar Square.Basically, they came on stage naked and did things with their willies. One was called 'the girl' or some such, in which they tucked their penis up somewhere, so that it looked like they had ladies private parts, not men's. I think Mika must do this?
Robbie Williams also pulled this off, but it was a joke. He doesn't do it everywhere he goes!

I heard of that show but never got around to seeing it. I guess that Robbie Williams demonstrated it well. Ouch.

No way? :shocked:

Hey girl, where you been? You're going to the Dusseldorf show? Looks like half of MFC is going to be there.

I've been hiding and tried to tidy up my flat. Yes, I'll go to Düsseldorf. It's amazing how many will go there. I never expected something like this to happen at a German gig. The problem is just that the front row will be so crowded that it's hard to imagine to fit all the MFC members in it.

And you're going to London? I bet that will be fun.

I've been hiding and tried to tidy up my flat. Yes, I'll go to Düsseldorf. It's amazing how many will go there. I never expected something like this to happen at a German gig. The problem is just that the front row will be so crowded that it's hard to imagine to fit all the MFC members in it.

And you're going to London? I bet that will be fun.

H! lovely to hear from you. At least your flat will be tidy, I wish I could say the same, but no, I just stay on here, while the mess surrounds me!

Come and tell us about Dusseldorf!

Did you get a cat yet?

H! lovely to hear from you. At least your flat will be tidy, I wish I could say the same, but no, I just stay on here, while the mess surrounds me!

Come and tell us about Dusseldorf!

Did you get a cat yet?

Yes I will keep you updated. I think it will all be pretty exciting and I'm still sad that I can't make it to Copenhagen.

I don't have a cat yet. Can't afford one this year but might get one next year. I still definitely want one.

omg

i really didnt want to go to cop cos i really didnt know what to do their.

why shouldi go their,i was so put off mika after london!:mf_rosetinted:

but i just saw him at the ema and i was kinda happy that i will see him in a few days.:mf_rosetinted:

dunno whats wrong with me!:blush-anim-cl:

who is this new girl?

dnt like her!:thumbdown:

did he kinda lose his voice while he preformed?or did i just imagine it?

hopefully he doesnt get some ..........:sneaky2:

kuss vally

omg

i really didnt want to go to cop cos i really didnt know what to do their.

why shouldi go their,i was so put off mika after london!:mf_rosetinted:

but i just saw him at the ema and i was kinda happy that i will see him in a few days.:mf_rosetinted:

dunno whats wrong with me!:blush-anim-cl:

who is this new girl?

dnt like her!:thumbdown:

did he kinda lose his voice while he preformed?or did i just imagine it?

hopefully he doesnt get some ..........:sneaky2:

kuss vally

Don't say the bad c-word. I'll go to a show tomorrow and he HAS to be there. I won't accept another chest infection :bleh: ! I'll throw some very heavy apples at him if he'll get ill again.

By the way, his performance wasn't bad yesterday. I think they've cut it out in todays repetition :mf_rosetinted: