The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Has anyone heard of a magazine called Assmaster? Or is it just pretendy?

I am sure there will be mag called that:boxed: not the sort of mag I read though:blink: And not the sort of mag id like to see mika in:blink:

:boxed:

Babs you know you have watched Live in cartoon motion 100 times already, is it on the drainer so you could keep it near whilst you made yourself a cuppa, in a white cup with no staines :naughty:

We could make our own "Apples Asses Album" with a contest where people can guess which ass belongs to who. (Clothed and covered only). :naughty:

But I only get pics of Mika's ass. But we can still do it.....

I am sure there will be mag called that:boxed: not the sort of mag I read though:blink: And not the sort of mag id like to see mika in:blink:

:boxed:

Babs you know you have watched Live in cartoon motion 100 times already, is it on the drainer so you could keep it near whilst you made yourself a cuppa, in a white cup with no staines :naughty:

That's right. Is it good? I don't like stains in white cups either though.

:naughty: Lets get to work

Just practicing with my new camera, taking pictures of this screen, sad or what.

Is that the Live in Cartoon Motion? I received it today, I left it on the drainer in the kitchen. :blush-anim-cl:

Will watch the documentary tonight. I can play spot the MFCer drinking game and get really trashed.

DO it! Both of you! Watch it!

Documentary 12th minute! My sister! Then me and Mika!

That's all I wanted to say!

I'm actually feeling a bit stupid today :blink: . I've realised that Mika didn't remember me from Berlin but confused me with some girl whose Ipod he signed before the show on Sunday. Stupid me drooling over it all day yesterday :boxed: . Menno!

DO it! Both of you! Watch it!

Documentary 12th minute! My sister! Then me and Mika!

That's all I wanted to say!

I'm actually feeling a bit stupid today :blink: . I've realised that Mika didn't remember me from Berlin but confused me with some girl whose Ipod he signed before the show on Sunday. Stupid me drooling over it all day yesterday :boxed: . Menno!

H, totally honestly, I wasn't going to bother buying it until I knew you were in it. Really!

:blink: Nooo. I don't know you still that made me sad. :sad:

:blink: Nooo. I don't know you still that made me sad. :sad:

Thank you. He was still nice though. And he recognised me from the crowd. I'm sure he didn't confuse me there :mf_rosetinted: . I'm still a bit sad that he associated me with some other girl who copied my Ipod idea :blink: . So it seems to be quite common now to have one's Ipod signed. I'm nothing special anymore :crybaby:

Thank you. He was still nice though. And he recognised me from the crowd. I'm sure he didn't confuse me there :mf_rosetinted: . I'm still a bit sad that he associated me with some other girl who copied my Ipod idea :blink: . So it seems to be quite common now to have one's Ipod signed. I'm nothing special anymore :crybaby:

You are always special in this thread. Remember that.:mf_rosetinted:

You are always special in this thread. Remember that.:mf_rosetinted:

I know. Thank you :blush-anim-cl: . I'm just feeling very weird today. Been a strange evening and I'm still waiting for my Bachelor results, which I desperately need to enlist for the Master (deadline Thursday). I guess they've forgotten me :blink:

I know. Thank you :blush-anim-cl: . I'm just feeling very weird today. Been a strange evening and I'm still waiting for my Bachelor results, which I desperately need to enlist for the Master (deadline Thursday). I guess they've forgotten me :blink:

Oh how nervewracking! Let us know how you get on!

This is a very intelligent thread too!

Oh I hope everything goes well! :thumb_yello:

It's on the dvd. You belong to the group of mega fans that they filmed in Berlin :naughty:

but i was wearing my canada coat!!

and im not on the pic.

they cut me in, they wish i was a fan!:naughty:

can u send me the dvd or something?

dont want to buy it

but i was wearing my canada coat!!

and im not on the pic.

they cut me in, they wish i was a fan!:naughty:

can u send me the dvd or something?

dont want to buy it

Ich weiß nicht wie man das kopiert. Vielleicht kann Babs das. Man sieht dich später nochmal während Mika dein Album signiert. Und man sieht den Appleman :mf_lustslow: