The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

You know what Svutty? About the mouth stuff: The only thing that kept me from eating normally, was my stiches. Yay :yay: But I got an infection, and almost cried when they removed them

"Oh.. whoops! Didn't get it! Please pull more.... Og, you're a little infected *pokes with sharp stick*" :sneaky2:

Yeah, Vally, next time he cancels we have to go!!!!!

Glad you had fun! But remember, Ill join you when he's back with a new album. Someday,

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know what Svutty? About the mouth stuff: The only thing that kept me from eating normally, was my stiches. Yay :yay: But I got an infection, and almost cried when they removed them

"Oh.. whoops! Didn't get it! Please pull more.... Og, you're a little infected *pokes with sharp stick*" :sneaky2:

Svutty? Is that Northern European or something? :naughty:

If they had to remove them it seems that your stitches weren't the dissolveable sort made from cow intestines that oh so charmingly and delectably fall into your food.

Ouch at the infection. They didn't give you antibiotics post-surgery to prevent it? :boxed:

Svutty? Is that Northern European or something? :naughty:

If they had to remove them it seems that your stitches weren't the dissolveable sort made from cow intestines that oh so charmingly and delectably fall into your food.

Ouch at the infection. They didn't give you antibiotics post-surgery to prevent it? :boxed:

Svut Monkey :cheerful_h4h:

That's gross :puke: How are they to eat?

I had this blue-mouth-water to use. Apparently, it didn't work. Haha!

But! Never ever again! Yay :yay:

Next stop: Braces!

I saw a pic of your palladium sign, Kata. I almost pissed myself with laughter.

I also heard about the suggested petition. Just let me know where to sign. :naughty:

:roftl: Do you think I should make a real petition and put it in a colourful book :naughty:

Svut Monkey :cheerful_h4h:

That's gross :puke: How are they to eat?

I had this blue-mouth-water to use. Apparently, it didn't work. Haha!

But! Never ever again! Yay :yay:

Next stop: Braces!

I'm a vegetarian so as soon as they'd fall in I'd be turned off my food. Even happened after I bought a $30 dish at a restaurant.

Yay, now you can finally get those rainbow band braces and look like an idiot. :yay:

:roftl: Do you think I should make a real petition and put it in a colourful book :naughty:

Of course, it's a worthwhile cause. Can I help with front cover? How does hot pink with love hearts and fur as a border sound? Maybe include a labelled diagram explaining how it should be done? :naughty:

Uhhh! I wanna draw some naugh.. pics for Mica/whoever the fåck it is for. And write a poem and my biography!!!

Can't wait to look like a colour-retard!

The Band Babtwang

Of course, it's a worthwhile cause. Can I help with front cover? How does hot pink with love hearts and fur as a border sound? Maybe include a labelled diagram explaining how it should be done? :naughty:

excellent idea:naughty: Okay you work on the cover, then I'll collect pictures of fans who met Palladium :fisch:

I'll also write a 20 page description of how my eyes and his eyes didn't meet and how it has changed my life. It'll be really moving. :thumb_yello:

I could make illustrations for that story...I'm thinking something really colourful :mf_rosetinted:

I could make illustrations for that story...I'm thinking something really colourful :mf_rosetinted:

You could draw us in cartoon form. Or if you're up for it, sew/embroider it? I've seen pics of your artistry skills, including the cards and the sign for Palladium, they're very impressive.:naughty:

You could draw is in cartoon form. Or if you're up for it, sew/embroider it? I've seen pics of your artistry skills, including the cards and the sign for Palladium, they're very impressive. :naughty:

I know, I was also pretty impressed by myself :mf_rosetinted:

That's a lot of leftovers :sneaky2: I don't believe in leftovers :furious:

Either you eat everything, or ou eat nothing.

Btw: Who is who? I see Kata and Babs!

We would have eaten everything, except poor Satu was waiting at the airport.

Christine is beside Babs. Becca (Christine's American friend) beside Kata.

That's a lot of leftovers :sneaky2: I don't believe in leftovers :furious:

Either you eat everything, or ou eat nothing.

I think we were still on the appetizers at this point. Kata and I would not leave leftover tabbouleh :biggrin2:

More Lebanese what? Food? Egotistical, self-loving men? :fisch:

What did you order? I see hommus, tabouli and kebabs? I practically lived at a Lebanese restaurant on Sydney Road last year, the food was excellent.

I'll take any Lebanese I can get :wink2:

We ordered a set menu that came with half a dozen appetizers and almost as many main dishes. Can't remember everything but there was falafel in there too.

The chef was wonderful. The food was some of the best Middle Eastern I've ever had and since she is part of the French Lebanese community she didn't seem to mind our questions about a certain boy in the vicinity. :fisch:

I want to thank all the apples for a fantastic time in London. The cancellations were a blessing in disguise because we got to spend so much quality time with MFCers just relaxing, having fun and getting to know each other. If it wasn't so extravagant and Suzy could make it too I'd probably do it all over again in February. Next tour for sure!!!

Bab/Jemma, I hope you are seriously considering NYC because I'd love to see you again.

Kata I'll post some pics from Tuesday in the Palladium thread but thought everyone would like to see you having an extraordinarily good time with the band.

2096695860_3bfb44b300_o.jpg

I think we were still on the appetizers at this point. Kata and I would not leave leftover tabbouleh :biggrin2:

I'll take any Lebanese I can get :wink2:

We ordered a set menu that came with half a dozen appetizers and almost as many main dishes. Can't remember everything but there was falafel in there too.

The chef was wonderful. The food was some of the best Middle Eastern I've ever had and since she is part of the French Lebanese community she didn't seem to mind our questions about a certain boy in the vicinity. :fisch:

I want to thank all the apples for a fantastic time in London. The cancellations were a blessing in disguise because we got to spend so much quality time with MFCers just relaxing, having fun and getting to know each other. If it wasn't so extravagant and Suzy could make it too I'd probably do it all over again in February. Next tour for sure!!!

Bab/Jemma, I hope you are seriously considering NYC because I'd love to see you again.

Kata I'll post some pics from Tuesday in the Palladium thread but thought everyone would like to see you having an extraordinarily good time with the band.

2096695860_3bfb44b300_o.jpg

:blink:.. those bad boyz get kata drunken to show her as a trophy?! Half MFC is already converted:naughty:

Ha ha! That's a great pic!

Rufio is either pointing and saying "Who is this crazy Mika fan that we've inherited?!" or "Gotta get me some of that - I hear its a natural remedy for cancellations" :roftl:

More Lebanese what? Food? Egotistical, self-loving men? :fisch:

I almost added:

"I could use some Lebanese in me now..."

But, that obviously doesn't sound right.:blink: :roftl: