The appleman can!!! - The official SEQUEL!

Kata

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You spilled a little on yourself I see .

Actually I think it's water :blink: Some really drunk chick in the bathroom was splahing water at me when I passed :blink: could easily have been beer though :bleh:

Actually I think it's water :blink: Some really drunk chick in the bathroom was splahing water at me when I passed :blink: could easily have been beer though :bleh:

Let's pretend it's the latter then. It's so much cooler. :mf_rosetinted:

Why havent everyone got a hat? :no::tears:

Post a pic of yourself - I'll make you one!

Trust me, that's the last thing that you'd want in you. *isn't bitter at all* :fisch:

Huh? :blink:

Wizards? :blink:

Ha ha YES! Fine and kind ones. Would you like a hat too?

I just meant that I haven't had positive experiences with Lebanese men...

I don't think I've heard the story behind that one?

Today the International day , devoted tolerance !

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And I am glad to congratulate darling MIKA on this holiday! Because owing to its music the huge quantity of people was united and has made friends. All of us different also we belong to different people, different creeds, at us various outlooks on life... But one in us will be constant and is significant is a love to darling MIKA. Both respect and the kind attitude each other. Thanks, darling MIKA! Your songs learn me to kindness, learn to be pleased lives, have learned to have fun and to not hide the feelings and emotions. My soul again is opened, how at the child! And I am not afraid to seem ridiculous... You the kind and fine wizard!

Thanks, that you at us is !

From this thread http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8280&page=10&highlight=wizard

It just make me laugh. Hysterically.