Yesterday...

MIKA_OBESSED

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss him constantly :crybaby:even in my dreams cos I know they are dreams and I will wake up from them. (what a sad cow I am lol).

But yeah I know what you mean.

lol, i know the feeling...about the dreams, that is.

I haven't seen Mika yet, but i will in Nov. I'm afraid i'll experience it after that!

No, but I have missed him at a gig. :bleh:

I was waiting for someone to say that. The week after is pretty depressing but luckily, everytime I've seen him so far he's announced the next concert. By the time I went to the Birmingham one I'd got Somerset House booked and when I went to that I'd got a handful booked for Novembe/Decemberr :)

I was waiting for someone to say that. The week after is pretty depressing but luckily, everytime I've seen him so far he's announced the next concert. By the time I went to the Birmingham one I'd got Somerset House booked and when I went to that I'd got a handful booked for Novembe/Decemberr :)

Well, some of you are lucky! :wink2:

yep i did ! i saw him in may and cried like a baby on the way home ! :naughty: then i saw him at t4 on the beach and wondered if i would feel the same and surprisingly i didnt, but i think that is because i know im going to see him in november :thumb_yello: but lets see how i feel after that ...:blink:

Yesterday I saw Mika on GMA.(:punk: )That day when I got home from the concert,I missed him.This morning,I missed him EVEN MORE!It's like once you see Mika you wanna see him all the time!Have you ever missed Mika after a gig?

i miss him even though i've never been to a gig nor met him!lol!i think it has to do w/ the obsession!:naughty: