Um...how bout some male characters, Mika??

DS Nightly

I mean we got Lolliopop Girls, Big Girls....why not some Billy Browns or something? haha. Mika asks people from the audience to play these roles on stage and they are always girls....Mika should consider in the future involving some guy characters or SOMETHING....the girl Mika fans are lucky! But all the male Mika fans (including myself) wanna have a chance to dance on stage with Mika! Hope ya understand what I'm sayin.

Since this board is about 95% girls, I dunno how far this thread will go. :P

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, that was just in case we had trouble distinguishing them from the real lollipop GIRLS. :blink::roftl:

Oh good thing too 'cause I would have never guessed they were men with their side burns, broad shoulders, and very hairy arms! :roftl:

there wont be a Billy Brown. He's on the run, remember?

haha i'd love to see his familt though with billboards saying "REWARD FOR CAPTURE" or "HAVE YOU SEEN MY DAD?" hahahaha xDDD

no wait! billy brown COULD be there!!!! running away from them!! and then it could be like a panto and everyone would go "he's behiiiiiind yoooooou!!!" ahahaha XD

*imagination over*

At Mika's concert in Sydney we had lollipop boys. :cheerful_h4h:

noys.jpg

hahahahhhahhahahahahah!!!!:roftl:

OMG..can I say that they're awful???looooool!!!!

My reaction when I saw the pic was:':blink: 'hahha...I can't stop laughing!!!!Thanks 4 posting,anyway....!!:naughty:

And well..I think that a Billy Brown couldn't do a lot on stage...mmh...maybe they could sleep on a sofa...and travel to Mexico..!!!Ok...I said nothing,ok???:biggrin2:

My reaction when I saw the pic was:':blink: 'hahha...I can't stop laughing!!!!Thanks 4 posting,anyway....!!:naughty:

LOL! :roftl: Well, I don't know if this really happened or if I had some kind of weird dream, but I have a vague recollection of one of them lifting their dress when they were dancing on stage. :blink:

And well..I think that a Billy Brown couldn't do a lot on stage...mmh...maybe they could sleep on a sofa...and travel to Mexico..!!!Ok...I said nothing,ok???:biggrin2:

He could run away hiding in every possible way and pray "Pleeeeease, don't tell my wife where I am!" :roftl:

By the way, nice moving picture in your sig :)

LOL! :roftl: Well, I don't know if this really happened or if I had some kind of weird dream, but I have a vague recollection of one of them lifting their dress when they were dancing on stage. :blink:

It would be better If it was only a dream!!!:roftl:

He could run away hiding in every possible way and pray "Pleeeeease, don't tell my wife where I am!" :roftl:

By the way, nice moving picture in your sig :)

hahahaha....don't tell my wife where I am..:roftl:

Thanks for the pic!!!Yeah..I stole it...it's very nice...but I would know where I can find the video...:rolleyes: