Mika's Tartan Trousers (Part Two)

kath

yes very true... i dont think ive ever seen him not looking fab ! yes the four year old is tamed now :naughty: i dont know who is more trouble him or the dog :roftl: looks like you had fun making them .. can you make me a pair :naughty: they did look awesome :thumb_yello:

LOL! I think they were a one off...it took five of us about 12 hours...very funny hours though!

• Replies 767
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

True dat. Thank you. :biggrin2: A girl should talk about kilts at least once a day. :wink2::naughty:

Just the once? I think you might blow the average!

Great to see this thread taking off...Wendi will be pleased!

Just the once? I think you might blow the average!

Great to see this thread taking off...Wendi will be pleased!

Yes, but I'm not just "a girl" am I? I'm an exception to the rule. :naughty:

What do you think about making a blanket out of Mika's pants? His tartan, that is?

hey kath any chance i could have a small piece of the tartan if theres any left-over , just big enough to use as a hankie after mika bops me 1 after hes given his gift :roftl: ok now im being serious , just a wee scrap would be great if possible ! no one gave me a bit the last time :tears:

Even Mika's trousers have a part 2!!!

This will all take a bit of getting used to - thankfully the origional thread is still there - that would be a big loss!!!!!

Hello my soft and wonderful trousers - it been along time since I pulled you up!!! :naughty:

Even Mika's trousers have a part 2!!!

This will all take a bit of getting used to - thankfully the origional thread is still there - that would be a big loss!!!!!

Hello my soft and wonderful trousers - it been along time since I pulled you up!!! :naughty:

WENDI! You're back! So good to see you...the trousers have missed you but we have done our best!