Re-air Mika on FOXRC 8/14

idk if this is up, but:

i went to the "future listings" on my digital cable and found out that FOXRC is going to re-air Mika's performance on 'So You Think You Can Dance.' (they're going through all of the shows of this season like they've done with 'American Idol Rewind.')

i don't know how everyone elses' cable/tv stuff works, but it's a heads up.

info

digital cable provider: comcast

when: aug. 8/14, tomorrow!

time: usa central, 2:30-3:30 p.m.

i don't have a lot of answers, but feel free to ask me anything and i'll go ask my tv :biggrin2:

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

idk if this is up, but:

i went to the "future listings" on my digital cable and found out that FOXRC is going to re-air Mika's performance on 'So You Think You Can Dance.' (they're going through all of the shows of this season like they've done with 'American Idol Rewind.')

info

i don't have a lot of answers, but feel free to ask me anything and i'll go ask my tv :biggrin2:

awesome!

more ppl will see it= more Mika exposure in the US.

I still have it saved on my DVR......:naughty::blush-anim-cl:

awesome!!!! even tho i dont have digital cable but ANYWAYS thanks for the heads up!! i already have it taped anyways on my MIKA VHS!!! woo! so technologicaly advanced, I know.

And more US fans means more people wanting him to come, which means more MIKA IN THE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (hopefully!!!!!!!!!!!!) -after he's gotten tons of rest of course...

;)

Oh sad! I don't get this channel! :( I wish I could tape it again.

I taped it the first time, at high quality, but it got a bit ruined. My mom taped GMA for me while I was on vacation, and she accidentally recorded over a part of the SYTYCD performance. :tears:

Awwww you lucky lucky usa fans!!!

Damn i live in uk!!!

Thanks for the info XD xx

for once we're the lucky ones! you guys see him all the time!

my best friend called me at about 3:27 to talk about her driving test, and at 3:33 i realized the time and started yelling at her "why am i talking to you!? mikas on!" and she was like "ok, you watch mika." i missed the original airing by a couple minutes, and i finially got to see him on my t.v. it was amazing.

idk if this is up, but:

info

I seem to be a day late for everything. :( Oh well.