School!!!!

purplegrape

Don't be scared, it won't be as bad as you think it is. Seriously though, there are going to be other people in the same shoes as you are in. You'll make friends and hopefully enjoy highschool. Don't sweat it. The worst part is probably the expectations that you have- but after you settle into your routine, you'll be cool as a cucumer:thumb_yello:

Thank you very much:D I don't think its going to be as scary or hard as i think, thank you:P

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG thats good lol

I really don't like when i like mika and then other people i know like my friends start to like him, i like to be different then my friends:P , i like being the only one in my group that likes mika lol, i'm weird like that:P

haha no i get it

but i was talking to one of my friends how i feel like some of my other friends are acting diff around me and she said it was mika and i was like "ive made new friends bcuz mika" and she was like "well u can make new friends, and lose your old ones. or for get mika and keep your friends" and i said it was stupid for that to be my decision. and i got pissed and i get upset thinking about it

*dont cry devin. stop it*

and some of them are getting mad at me for hanging out w/ my friend thats a senior (alyssa*) but what am i suppost to do. ignore my best friend when she comes to talk to me? so i was tallking to one of my other friendss one day and she was like "JUST SHUT UP DEVIN, GO TALK TO ALYSSA!" im like "holy **** -----, WTF is your problem?"

so im thinking i need more friends. that treat me nicely. cuz they are pissing me off right now

haha no i get it

but i was talking to one of my friends how i feel like some of my other friends are acting diff around me and she said it was mika and i was like "ive made new friends bcuz mika" and she was like "well u can make new friends, and lose your old ones. or for get mika and keep your friends" and i said it was stupid for that to be my decision. and i got pissed and i get upset thinking about it

*dont cry devin. stop it*

and some of them are getting mad at me for hanging out w/ my friend thats a senior (alyssa*) but what am i suppost to do. ignore my best friend when she comes to talk to me? so i was tallking to one of my other friendss one day and she was like "JUST SHUT UP DEVIN, GO TALK TO ALYSSA!" im like "holy **** -----, WTF is your problem?"

so im thinking i need more friends. that treat me nicely. cuz they are pissing me off right now

Wow that sucks really bad, i have no i dea what i would do, i would probably try to talk to my old friends and tell them how i feel and then talk to my new friends as well and i would probably intruduce them to each other lol, that really sucks, i hope everything turns out fine:)

Wow that sucks really bad, i have no i dea what i would do, i would probably try to talk to my old friends and tell them how i feel and then talk to my new friends as well and i would probably intruduce them to each other lol, that really sucks, i hope everything turns out fine:)

i talked to the one i was having the discussion w/ and she said she didnt hate me or anything.

thanks, its been getting better, but it still hurts. u know? theyre suppost to be my friends. but some arent being my friends

i talked to the one i was having the discussion w/ and she said she didnt hate me or anything.

thanks, its been getting better, but it still hurts. u know? theyre suppost to be my friends. but some arent being my friends

Well i hope everything turns out fine, my friends never did that to me but know that my twin sister has a boyfriend i find shes never there for me anymore, like right now its 2 am and shes on the phone with him:/, i hope evrything turns out fine with your friends

Well i hope everything turns out fine, my friends never did that to me but know that my twin sister has a boyfriend i find shes never there for me anymore, like right now its 2 am and shes on the phone with him:/, i hope evrything turns out fine with your friends

o im sorry

:tears: one more problem im dealing w/.... none of the guys like me (for what i know of) :crybaby:

talking to ppl online

coughing

blinking

i think im forgetting something

im watching tv, but thats not it

omg! i forgot to breath! *GASP*

watcha up to?

haha nice :naughty:

I'm reading the first kiss thread..the stories are so cute :blush-anim-cl: