School!!!!

purplegrape

• Replies 987
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wahh. i want my summer back now! My chem teacher is a nut case! I have about three hours of homework now, and thats light because not all of my classes gave work. :shocked::boxed::boxed:

WOW! That's a lot of homework! I'm not too fond of techers who give loads and loads of homework:lol3:

You wanna know what I've got? I'm in my second year of highschool.

English (3 ours a week)

French (2 ours a week)

Maths (3 ours)

History (2)

Geography (2)

German (3)

Philosophy (or 'view of life', I don't know what it is in English. Maybe it's Religious Studies) (2)

PE (3)

Music (2)

Biology (2)

Classic Greek (3)

Extra English, called Cambridge. (for people who like english and are good at it.) (2)

Dutch (2)

Natural sciences (2)

Classic Latin (2)

Mentor Lessons (1)

And after half a year I don't have Music And Religious Studies anymore, but Technology (2 ours a week) and Art. (1)

*cry* me neither. And i have to design a shield?

What color is better on a Dragon....Red, Purple, Aqua or Indego Blue or gold? lol

A shield? That's kinda cool, at least you get to show your creativity. Hmmm, I would say purple but that's because purple is my favourite colour. No, no...I think purple is good:naughty:...and then maybe you can do a few of it's scales in gold.:bleh:

A shield? That's kinda cool, at least you get to show your creativity. Hmmm, I would say purple but that's because purple is my favourite colour. No, no...I think purple is good:naughty:...and then maybe you can do a few of it's scales in gold.:bleh:

Wait! here is the shield (I only had 15 min and it had to fit on a 3x5 card!)

MyPicture-2.jpg

these are color i can pick from, i only need 2. Help!

MyPicture_2.jpg

Okay, I need help w/ my paper AGAIN! How do you refer to an author if you're writing about 2 authors with the same last name? Using their first name seems too informal.....

With the same last name?

Let me think...I would say to use their first and last names together, because, yes, using just their first names seems to informal.

My college classes started last week. I hate them already :(

But my high school classes haven't been bad at all :) I have 3 classes..my first one starts at 11:30

Oooh cool! Wait, what's so "bad" about them?

Oh, duh! :doh: My English teacher just confuses me so much that my brain is melting. Thanks guys!

You are welcome:thumb_yello: Don't worry about it:wink2:

Oooh cool! Wait, what's so "bad" about them?

You are welcome:thumb_yello: Don't worry about it:wink2:

Nothing really..I'm just lazy and don't like to do work. We have to write 2 or 3 essays a day in one of them..but it is a writing class. And I'm taking American government. It's not too bad ..a little boring though.

Nothing really..I'm just lazy and don't like to do work. We have to write 2 or 3 essays a day in one of them..but it is a writing class. And I'm taking American government. It's not too bad though..a little boring though.

Yeah, essays aren't my favourite either. Yeah, and I know what you mean- there are some classes that aren't too bad, just REALLY boring.