Help me see MIKA live....no I don't need money...

lollipopgirl83

Bonjour Mika lovers!!!

I live in sunny California...luckily where the gorgeous Mika will be performing in September (stifles loud and obnoxious scream)...but my parents have given me that "we'll see" crap, and I don't want to wait...If there's anybody who know how to get what they want...pleeeez help me...I live about 300 miles from San Diego and this could be my b-day present...

I love, love you all!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful, m'dear. Are you referring to Street Scene festival in Del Mar? Mika's not confirmed this gig on his site, and he's quite in the habit of cancelling festival performances. I'd be wary that unfortunately, this one may also wind up cancelled. :thumbdown:

It's gonna be a 2 day performance! WOW! :blink:

Does he sometimes add cities to that list, or is that the final edit? I guess you haven't seen him yet. :( Mika DOES need to go to more places in the US, he really does!

no its probably one day (if at all) the festival is 2 days they just didnt give the list of who is when...

Bonjour Mika lovers!!!

I live in sunny California...luckily where the gorgeous Mika will be performing in September (stifles loud and obnoxious scream)...but my parents have given me that "we'll see" crap, and I don't want to wait...If there's anybody who know how to get what they want...pleeeez help me...I live about 300 miles from San Diego and this could be my b-day present...

I love, love you all!!!

You're form California too??? What city?

Well, I told my parents about how this is the one chance that I would get, and they said that we would check on the prices for a one day ticket...and I know that he may not go, so I'm hoping soooooo very hard that he will go...

Oh, and I'm from Bakersfield:thumb_yello:

Love from

~Taylor

Has Mika had a hit record in America yet?

He sold just over 100,000 album copies, which isn't too great...but the thing is is that US radio REFUSES to play him, which is prolly why the sales are down so much...cause he HARDLY gets the exposure he desearves over here.

I swear, the US music industry is soooo boring...Not JUST becuase Mika isn't in it, but it just seems so cookie-cuttered and has "typical" artists. :thumbdown: So many great bands from Europe and such being missed over here because the US is just too close-minded. Sorry, I just had to get that all out.

He sold just over 100,000 album copies, which isn't too great...but the thing is is that US radio REFUSES to play him, which is prolly why the sales are down so much...cause he HARDLY gets the exposure he desearves over here.

I swear, the US music industry is soooo boring...Not JUST becuase Mika isn't in it, but it just seems so cookie-cuttered and has "typical" artists. :thumbdown: So many great bands from Europe and such being missed over here because the US is just too close-minded. Sorry, I just had to get that all out.

they refuse to play him? grrr. stupid america! :mad3:

i could turn on mtv at any time of the day and it's always rap, and amy winehouse. which is really all that is played over hear. it's been this way since like 2001ish. when pop music was pop music. had mika come out then, he would've been HUGE! but now lilly allen and amy winehouse are all we're getting from britan. i agree with our close mindedness towards european music. there's a lot going on over there. but for we have 50 cent, kanye west, and rihanna. america...ew.:puking:

You're form California too??? What city?

Well, I told my parents about how this is the one chance that I would get, and they said that we would check on the prices for a one day ticket...and I know that he may not go, so I'm hoping soooooo very hard that he will go...

Love from

~Taylor

WOOO! yeah us californians!!!! We should all go to Street Scene and meet up and get together!!!!! How awesome would that be!!?? haha. Im from Orange County btw. Welcome to the fan club Taylor!!! ♥♥♥

As for helping you to get to the concert, I have noooo idea. I'm still trying to figure that out for myself. I hope we can all go!

Love from

~Taylor

Oh, that's kind of near me haha