BBC America airs Mika 8/18

(if this is somewhere else, you may delete me :biggrin2:)

BBC America is airing The Graham Norton Show Ep. 9 Saturday, Aug. 18th.

Music Guest: Mika

Guests: Dustin & Lisa Hoffman

I found it on the BBC America TV Schedule: http://www.bbcamerica.com/tvschedule.jsp

**remember to change the date and time zone features to suit**

I know it's on the internet, but there's nothing like officially seeing it broadcasted on tv (and taping it). Know what I'm sayin'?:mf_rosetinted:

info center

what: MIKA on the graham norton show

channel: BBC America

date: this saturday, aug. 18th

central time: 9:00 p.m.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(if this is somewhere else, you may delete me :biggrin2:)

BBC America is airing The Graham Norton Show Ep. 9 Saturday, Aug. 18th.

Music Guest: Mika

Guests: Dustin & Lisa Hoffman

I found it on the BBC America TV Schedule: http://www.bbcamerica.com/tvschedule.jsp

**remember to change the date and time zone features to suit**

I know it's on the internet, but there's nothing like officially seeing it broadcasted on tv (and taping it). Know what I'm sayin'?:mf_rosetinted:

info center

what: MIKA on the graham norton show

channel: BBC America

date: this saturday, aug. 18th

central time: 9:00 p.m.

I live in NJ and what channel is that

please let me know

thanks

I guess there is not way for us to watch it huh? bummer! i love the part where Mika is talking to Dustin Hoffmen and Graham interupts him, to which Mika says,"oh your here?" Hahaha, that hilarious.

I have digital cable, so I might get it...I hope.

I guess there is not way for us to watch it huh? bummer! i love the part where Mika is talking to Dustin Hoffmen and Graham interupts him, to which Mika says,"oh your here?" Hahaha, that hilarious.

That's one of my favorite parts :roftl:

Too bad I don't get BBC America... :(

Any fans of Martin will be disappointed, that's when he was off on paternity leave and the monkey was playing guitar and I think it was the debut of Mikeys blonde hair.

Dustin Hoffman listening to Lollipop, priceless.

I wanted to say the same thing as you did, about Mika saying to Graham: "Oh, you're here?" That was indeed hilarious! I have it on DVD, I often watch it! (And laugh!):naughty:

Any fans of Martin will be disappointed, that's when he was off on paternity leave and the monkey was playing guitar and I think it was the debut of Mikeys blonde hair.

Dustin Hoffman listening to Lollipop, priceless.

And what about Dustin Hoffman singing along with Love Today on his headphones.....LOL:thumb_yello:

And what about Dustin Hoffman singing along with Love Today on his headphones.....LOL:thumb_yello:

It's probably a bit strange to quote yourself, but I was mistaken:thumbdown: : Dustin didn't sing along with Love Today but (ofcourse) with Lollipop!

I wanted to edit it right away but my three lovely daughters had taken hold of the computer.:wink2:

THAT IS MY FAVE part too!!!! It is SOOOOOO Cute!!!! OMG!

Thanks for letting us know!!! I have satelite, and I am pretty sure that we have BBC America! I will check and make SURE....cause I have seen it on YouTube.... and would LOVE to add it to my collection of taped MIKA! LOL

SO far I only have his performance on SYTYCD and GMA!!!!! This will be great- cause it is SUCH a great interview!!!!!!! He is too cute for words!

OMG...Cynthia- is he as cute in person? :naughty: