I respect Mika.

Finkster

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

To be honest, I think the whole rocket thing is waaaaaaayyyyy out of bounds.

Just switch the "launching the rocket" to something more appropriate to your own anatomy and think if someone were saying that about you somewhere on line.

--Jack

Never been to the rocket post, but I have a pretty stellar imagination...

I haven't either. But I think I'm very glad that I missed that one.

We're too innocent for these PERVERTS!

*huddles closely to Hollis*

This is practically Sodom and Gomorrah... :sad:

Don't need much of an imagination, from what I saw it's just what it sounds like. Except, I also saw some talk about foam from the lift-off and whatever, and then I decided not to look into that thread again.

--Jack

Eew. :boxed:

Don't need much of an imagination, from what I saw it's just what it sounds like. Except, I also saw some talk about foam from the lift-off and whatever, and then I decided not to look into that thread again.

--Jack

...:shocked:

Did I mention we have Rosaries?! :cheerful_h4h:

It's Mika's....ummm....you know...his...package.

I feel bad even saying what Uzzo is in this thread. :boxed:

I didn't know that.

I always thought it had something to do with Sambuka. (Sambooka?)

--Jack

foam??? thats my thread (sorry) and ive never seen anything about that!!!

im gonna talk to them for sure:sneaky2:

I didn't know that.

I always thought it had something to do with Sambuka. (Sambooka?)

Nope. That's what it is.

FYI: I just deleted my post. (I looked back and Jess asked for someone to PM the answer, so I thought deleting it was a good idea.)

To be honest, I think the whole rocket thing is waaaaaaayyyyy out of bounds.

Just switch the "launching the rocket" to something more appropriate to your own anatomy and think if someone were saying that about you somewhere on line.

--Jack

I agree with that... I mean If I ever heard someone disrespect me like that... though it may be funny for them, that sort of thing is humiliating... some people like it... but many don't...

I don't want to come off as snobbish or conceited in anyway, but a few years ago, I really grew out of the ugly duckling phase lol and I guess you could say I "blossomed" in many many ways if you know what I mean... and the thing that made me so mad about the whole thing was not the fact that I was changing, but I was angry at how people were reacting. To this day, people look at me and cat call... It's not like I dress in mini skirts and tube tops lol... I'm known at my school for being the "classy" girl... and it hurts when people contradict that title because it's something that I pride myself on... It feels cheap, to be complimented in such a vulgar way... I hate it and I always defend myself... people say sometimes... "Oh it's no big deal... you should be flattered" But I'm not... They don't see the person that I am, just the way I look... It's very painful that way to go around only being noticed for something so materialistic as your looks... so in that way, I sympathise with mika... though I don't think I have thousands of people telling me I'm gorgeous daily :blink:

foam??? thats my thread (sorry) and ive never seen anything about that!!!

im gonna talk to them for sure:sneaky2:

Hit them in the face with a shovel!

...:shocked:

Did I mention we have Rosaries?! :cheerful_h4h:

i just got an image:

all of us wearing bright colored tunics, flowers in our hair, fluttering around, handing out-MIKA beads! (symbolizing this thread's rosaries) we must pass the respect!

p.s. for some reason i piped in sound to that image and it gave me "we are the world" for BG music. hm...

i just got an image:

all of us wearing bright colored tunics, flowers in our hair, fluttering around, handing out-MIKA beads! (symbolizing this thread's rosaries) we must pass the respect!

p.s. for some reason i piped in sound to that image and it gave me "we are the world" for BG music. hm...

Lmao. We could be like Krishna's at the airport.

hari-krishnas-prague-c-flickr.jpg