I respect Mika.

Finkster

I just found this thread and I agree with you ! I also said some naughty stuff or read it and thought it was funny :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not that attracted to Mika like many others here... I just like his personality and that he makes so many people happy!:punk:

Just like me then :) I think he's attractive but I'm not attracted... does that make sense? happy_giggle_1.gif It's probably my lousy English showing up.. what I mean is, I can appreciate his beauty but it doesn't appeal to me in romantic or sexual ways. Now his brain however, THAT intrigues me!!! :biggrin2:

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just red it,and I feel absolutely the same!

There's nothing bad in finding him attractive,

but it is terrible to talk about him like he's not a real human, but a meat!

Nobody want to be treat like that!

So why do you thing he wants? He's a man , like everybody else are, like we are!

I RESPECT him for the fact ,he is THE BEST representative of men !!!!! And I'm talking not 'bout his appearance, even though it deserves a respect too!!!!!!!!:thumb_yello: :thumb_yello: :wink2: :wink2: :wink2:

please, add me to the list.

I've just read the very firs post of this thread and I totally agree. I've aleays avoided dirty threads because I'm not interested in discussing Mika's butt, hair, underwear etc. His music - that's what I'm addicted to. And I'm sure that only a person with inside beauty can write songs like his. That is why I respect him.

a bit late, but i agree with you, i respect mika, count me in please.

Add me to the list? I so agree with the words of respect that have been said in this thread, he is worth so much more than being concidered a meat-market. Attractive- hell yes, but he deserves all the respect in the world, that man.

I just found this thread and I agree with you ! I also said some naughty stuff or read it and thought it was funny :blush-anim-cl:

I'm not that attracted to Mika like many others here... I just like his personality and that he makes so many people happy!

I really respect Mika and if I say naughty things than it's mostly in good fun I don't want to see him in a borats swimsuit either btw !!!

I mean I said thinks like "this man is sex" about Freddie Mercury :blink: I mean he wasn't a very good looking man but if you know everthing about him and you just love his personality than things like this come out of your mouth :roftl:

In reality I don't want Mika to be my boyfriend or something like this I would prefer to be just a friend for him like a sister or something :wub2: REALLY!

This is a great thread thank you for starting it :thumb_yello: May I join too? I agree that Mika is a person and not a piece of meat just like any one of us. Thanks again.

I've just red it,and I feel absolutely the same!

There's nothing bad in finding him attractive,

but it is terrible to talk about him like he's not a real human, but a meat!

Nobody want to be treat like that!

So why do you thing he wants? He's a man , like everybody else are, like we are!

I RESPECT him for the fact ,he is THE BEST representative of men !!!!! And I'm talking not 'bout his appearance, even though it deserves a respect too!!!!!!!!:

I want to join please IDO RESPECT MIKA!!!!

please, add me to the list.

I've just read the very firs post of this thread and I totally agree. I've aleays avoided dirty threads because I'm not interested in discussing Mika's butt, hair, underwear etc. His music - that's what I'm addicted to. And I'm sure that only a person with inside beauty can write songs like his. That is why I respect him.

You've all been added.

:thumb_yello:

thanks for joining. :)

i want to join although i'm a bit late and haven't read through the whole thread.

i respect Mika and i think i've done a good job of that. excusing occasional post slip ups.:bleh: but i agree with most everyone.

please add me.

Hey Candice!

you've been added! :)

Yea, I know what you mean Steph. I'm not cheery, but I'm not sad. Just bla. I'm pretty much just wiped out. haha

Hey Candice!

you've been added! :)

Yea, I know what you mean Steph. I'm not cheery, but I'm not sad. Just bla. I'm pretty much just wiped out. haha

why is it "how ARE you" and not "how IS you"??

im only addressing one person, why should it be are?

i know is sounds weird but why 'are'?

im in a weird mood

ignore me if you like. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

why is it "how ARE you" and not "how IS you"??

im only addressing one person, why should it be are?

i know is sounds weird but why 'are'?

im in a weird mood

ignore me if you like. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I wish I could answer your question, it's driving me crazy now, but my mind is running a blank. haha So tired...

Because "you" used to be a plural form to address multiple people or people above you in station... :-P The singular form was "thou," and instead of "you are" it would have been "thou art," a different singular form... but then we dropped "thou" and so "you are" to address one person is just a carryover. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

Because "you" used to be a plural form to address multiple people or people above you in station... :-P The singular form was "thou," and instead of "you are" it would have been "thou art," a different singular form... but then we dropped "thou" and so "you are" to address one person is just a carryover. :mf_rosetinted:

--Jack

:blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

i didn't get any of that.

well,maybe some but not all of it.

i don't know how i pass english class.

but thanks for explaining! (even though im still confused)

alright.

i'll stop posting puzzling questions.:bleh:

Why so tired?

it's only 4.:blink:

Well, you can still post them. haha

And Jack did a great job at answering it. ^_^

well, I've been doing this thing all week at my church with a bunch of little kids, and we teach them about their faith by doing crafts with them, playing games, singing songs, telling them stories, and feeding them snacks that relate to something they learn about.

It's exhausting. haha There's 36 kids all together, but I'm in charge of 12. And their very wild. haha And I have to get up eeeearly. It starts at nine and ends at 12, but then I have to stay to clean up and set up for the next day. And I have to be there by 8. I'm not a morning person.

Sorry, that was long. haha

And Jack did a great job at answering it. ^_^

well, I've been doing this thing all week at my church with a bunch of little kids, and we teach them about their faith by doing crafts with them, playing games, singing songs, telling them stories, and feeding them snacks that relate to something they learn about.

It's exhausting. haha There's 36 kids all together, but I'm in charge of 12. And their very wild. haha And I have to get up eeeearly. It starts at nine and ends at 12, but then I have to stay to clean up and set up for the next day. And I have to be there by 8. I'm not a morning person.

that's sounds exhausting! TWELVE kids???:shocked:

i mean, i love kids but after a couple of hours they start to get annoying

^^(that was mean:bleh: )

And Jack did a great job at answering it.

^_^

oh gosh... and i've been feeling sorry for myself lately!

that sounds exhausting!

that's sounds exhausting! TWELVE kids???:shocked:

i mean, i love kids but after a couple of hours they start to get annoying

^^(that was mean:bleh: )

oh gosh... and i've been feeling sorry for myself lately!

that sounds exhausting!

Haha, it's not as bad as it sounds. It's actually a lot of fun.

It's cowboy themed. :)

Well, it's fun at the time, anyway. By the time I get home, I'm exhausted.