This has got to stop.

CazGirl

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is nooooooot good anymore :shocked:

You're all just repeating things already mentioned so I reckon this thread should be closed before someone gets hurt...

i agree. ive created a monster. i was in a frenzy when i posted this, i never thought things through. and now everyone's arguing and i just feel a bit of an idiot...

I just ask because that is what he is doing. A job of work. There is a schedule, he has days off. He is making hay while the sun shines.

He is not doing anything countless bands have not done before him.

I am sure I have said this before, and I am also sure that people will say to me that it is just not the same, but at his age

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I also have a tight schedule, with lots and lots of travelling.

up at six am, bus at 7 am, at school at 8 am. School ends at 3.30 pm, then Im home at five pm. We get tons of homework, average 1 hour pr. day. I'd wish I got money for all that :naughty:

Then later I have to go back to the city for training. it takes 30 minutes to get there, but 1,5 hours to get back home.

Oh, I know exactly what you mean. I also have a tight schedule, with lots and lots of travelling.

up at six am, bus at 7 am, at school at 8 am. School ends at 3.30 pm, then Im home at five pm. We get tons of homework, average 1 hour pr. day. I'd wish I got money for all that :naughty:

Then later I have to go back to the city for training. it takes 30 minutes to get there, but 1,5 hours to get back home.

Life is hard! :naughty:

you are here for the patrick wolf thread, right? and for me, cos you love me :thumb_yello:

sorry, i have just barged in on this thread, i have only read the first post!

Yes, yes OK I am here for you. :wub2:

And some other things too.

But just wondered why MIKA OBESSED would ask me such a question?

:confused:

i agree. ive created a monster. i was in a frenzy when i posted this, i never thought things through. and now everyone's arguing and i just feel a bit of an idiot...

please dont close this thread! i love everyone on it very dearly! IT is great, and suresomepeople argue, but this is where everyone gathers to just randomly talk, and take and give advice and so on- whereelse can we talk about orange skinny jeans and mikas nose and mika whomping salmon?

Life is hard! :naughty:

It sure is! :mf_rosetinted: But it's worth it I guess!

Tuesday the 6th November will be like this for me: up at 6, end school at 3.30, drive 3, 5 hours to copenhagen, watch Mika at 8pm, wait for him to come out so I can act like a little fangirl, then take the train home in the night... and get up at 6 am :naughty:

wtf is going on???!!!! kata and babs, why are your avvies wierd and siggies mika hating? wer on a FAN site!!!!

We are on a fan site, but it doesn't say in the rules that we have to be fans!

I will ask Freddie for a new rule book so I can read it again. :naughty:

wtf is going on???!!!! kata and babs, why are your avvies wierd and siggies mika hating? wer on a FAN site!!!!

and then we're not entitled to a different opinion? I believe my signature is against myself more than anything else really :blink:

i was really really confused then...i thought your accounts had been cancelled or they had chaged everything as a punishment to make you look like the opposite of whta you are so youd be upset, and other fans would try to kill you....but i get it now......heheheh.e.....it is quite funny really!

and then we're not entitled to a different opinion? I believe my signature is against myself more than anything else really :blink:

LOL. Whennie, all the details behind their avatars etc is in the "dont walk away" thread. Their once boiling, bubbling water is cooling down...give them time...their blood is still kinda bubbling under the surface but give a few more weeks and it'll all be smooth from then on :)