This has got to stop.

CazGirl

i was really really confused then...i thought your accounts had been cancelled or they had chaged everything as a punishment to make you look like the opposite of whta you are so youd be upset, and other fans would try to kill you....but i get it now......heheheh.e.....it is quite funny really!

But other fans will try to kill us anyway, I know, I know. :naughty:

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i was really really confused then...i thought your accounts had been cancelled or they had chaged everything as a punishment to make you look like the opposite of whta you are so youd be upset, and other fans would try to kill you....but i get it now......heheheh.e.....it is quite funny really!

Haha, poor you :biggrin2::wink2:

LOL. Whennie, all the details behind their avatars etc is in the "dont walk away" thread. Their once boiling, bubbling water is cooling down...give them time...their blood is still kinda bubbling under the surface but give a few more weeks and it'll all be smooth from then on :)

But say the wrong word to us and it will spurt forth like molten lava from a live volacano covering everything in it's path with fire and ash, leaving everything it touches soiled and tarnished for ever. :sneaky2:

But say the wrong word to us and it will spurt forth like molten lava from a live volacano covering everything in it's path with fire and ash, leaving everything it touches soiled and tarnished for ever. :sneaky2:

LMAO, nicely described...not at all scary.....:boxed:

Dont be fooled .. they love him really :wink2:

:lmao::adminpower:

Jeeze! Agressive! Calm down mate! Honestly!:annoyed_h4h: Sunday 14th - Saturday 20th October! Ok? Happy now?

Not really, he has the 17th off. :-P 3 days working (14, 15, 16) one day off, 3 days working (18, 19, 20) one day off, etc.

I'm not trying to be overly aggressive, I'm just trying to make a point so that everyone doesn't get hysterical about Mika's working schedule.

And I'm amused that it's apparently scandalous for babs and Christine to point out that people work in the real world.

--Jack