The Official "Panic at the Disco"-thread

Zahara

GET THERE EARLY!!!!!!!!!!

They might pass out meet and greet passes for free, if you're early enough. They did that at the one I went to, but I was there 30 MINUTE LATE! :(

oh no!

i'll try! i'm going home with a friend, so i dunno, but hopefully we'll get there early!

• Replies 564
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ok, so the concert.

it was in this biiiig arena downtown, and when we got there (an hour before the doors opened) there was already a big line. but we still got in, and went to the front. we were like 4 heads from the stage!

the cab came on, ehhh, the guy's microphone was really quiet :thumbdown:

then, plain white t's..they were AWESOME! didn't know they'd be that good live, and tom, the singer, was :wub2:

we got our picture with the guitarist:

concertbday241.jpg

anyways, then we went out of the front crowd because we could barely breathe. so we stood in the back for dashboard confessional. then panic came, and of course, we went back in!!

omg, brendon was soooo :drool:, with his little eye things. his voice is soooo heavenly. and needst i mention, i am completely in love with ryan. just he's such a sweety :mf_lustslow:

we left a little early, to beat the crowds, it was one of the best nights of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll post a few pics of the boys in a bit :wink2:

ok, so the concert.

it was in this biiiig arena downtown, and when we got there (an hour before the doors opened) there was already a big line. but we still got in, and went to the front. we were like 4 heads from the stage!

the cab came on, ehhh, the guy's microphone was really quiet :thumbdown:

then, plain white t's..they were AWESOME! didn't know they'd be that good live, and tom, the singer, was :wub2:

we got our picture with the guitarist:

concertbday241.jpg

anyways, then we went out of the front crowd because we could barely breathe. so we stood in the back for dashboard confessional. then panic came, and of course, we went back in!!

omg, brendon was soooo :drool:, with his little eye things. his voice is soooo heavenly. and needst i mention, i am completely in love with ryan. just he's such a sweety :mf_lustslow:

we left a little early, to beat the crowds, it was one of the best nights of my life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i'll post a few pics of the boys in a bit :wink2:

pictures (my camera's a piece of sh*t, but you get the point :wink2:):

?action=view&current=concertbday257.jpg

concertbday258.jpg

concertbday263.jpg

concertbday267.jpg

concertbday274.jpg

concertbday282.jpg

im glad you had a great time! im so glad you got a pic w/ the guitarist! thats so cool!

i saw plain white Ts live last yr!

!!!!i love it!!!! :wub2::mf_lustslow:

i knowwww! it was sexy when he drummed :drool:

im glad you had a great time! im so glad you got a pic w/ the guitarist! thats so cool!

i saw plain white Ts live last yr!

yeah, they were great!! he doesn't really look like himself in that picture though, he looked more like a ratatoullie rat in real life :roftl:. maybe that's just me.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Really great news!!!!!

I discovered them just before Mika's gig at paleo in switzerland last year and I have to admit that I pretty love their music!!!

Can't wait to hear their new songs!!!

:yikes::crybaby:

To Whom This May Concern:

Ryan Ross and Jon Walker will be leaving Panic at the Disco to embark on a musical excursion of their own. Though the four of us have made music together in the past, we’ve creatively evolved in different directions which has compromised what each of us want to personally achieve. Over the years, we have remained close and honest with each other, which helped us to realize that our goals were different and that parting ways is truly what is best for each of us. We are all excited for the future, you should be too.

-Ryan & Jon

http://panicatthedisco.com/2009/07/06/to-whom-it-may-concern/

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=6534560&blogId=498769743

From Brendon and Spencer...

We just wanted to let you know, that the news of Ryan and Jon leaving the band is unfortunately true. It’s been an amazing journey being in a band with them, but sometimes individual tastes take friends in different directions and you can’t ignore it. They are some of the most talented guys we know, and we’re sure that whatever they do next will be great. That said, Panic At The Disco is alive and very very well. We are working on new songs that we are excited for you to hear. Our dates with Blink and Fall Out Boy start in a little less than a month, and we wouldn’t miss those for the world. We know everybody has a lot of questions at this point with everything being so out of the blue, most of those should be answered in the coming weeks. We appreciate every one of you, and hope you continue with us on this incredible ride.

Pay attention we have a surprise in store for you.

-Brendon and Spencer

:boxed:

BIG NEWS!

PATD IS BACK!

Their new single "New Perspective" will hit the airwaves on august 18th!

Be prepared... :teehee:

We just wanted to let you know, that the news of Ryan and Jon leaving the band is unfortunately true. It’s been an amazing journey being in a band with them, but sometimes individual tastes take friends in different directions and you can’t ignore it. They are some of the most talented guys we know, and we’re sure that whatever they do next will be great. That said, Panic At The Disco is alive and very very well. We are working on new songs that we are excited for you to hear. Our dates with Blink and Fall Out Boy start in a little less than a month, and we wouldn’t miss those for the world. We know everybody has a lot of questions at this point with everything being so out of the blue, most of those should be answered in the coming weeks. We appreciate every one of you, and hope you continue with us on this incredible ride.

Pay attention we have a surprise in store for you.

-Brendon and Spencer

:boxed:

:roftl:

so ironic, but sad

a clip of spencer and brendon's new song:

http://panicatthedisco.com/